Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (tbkkfile, BraveFalcon, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447590 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#217396 - 04/11/08 05:33 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: LandOfShadow]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have not look through all the rooms yet, but I will.

If there is to be a room in this house that I design, it would be a studio. There would be endless supplies of paints and brushes, pens, pencils, canvases, drawing paper, light, easels. And of course, also room to print out photographs for other kind of art; a corner with comfortable desk and chairs and computers or paper and pens for the authors; and a music area, for the musical artists. There have to be rooms for art, of all kinds!

Andrei

Edited by ak (04/11/08 05:33 PM)

#217398 - 04/11/08 05:45 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: ak]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oh, and of course, we would also have to have the art gallery room, for all of the masterpieces done by the artists in the art room (and maybe some flown in from the Hermitage, the Louvre, MOMA, etc).

And also a disco!!

andrei

#217399 - 04/11/08 05:46 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: ak]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
and a room with a Bosendorfer ... or Steinway ... but full grand.

just the piano and a bench is all i'd need.

that would be enough.

#217401 - 04/11/08 05:49 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: MarkK]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

We have enough skaters, here, we'll have the skating rink room, and put on exhibitions daily!

(ok, I was going to go to bed almost an hour ago, time to leave this thread alone!)

andrei

#217425 - 04/11/08 07:58 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: ak]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
I just want to know when I can move in with you all! I promise I'll be the happiest most easy to get along with house mate you've ever had!

#217437 - 04/11/08 09:06 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: blueshift]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
Will cigar smoking be allowed in the music room....or should we build a cigar bar? Oh...yeah...we need a walk-in humidor too.

#217447 - 04/11/08 09:46 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: Still]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
you talk about a design studio, but can we also have a place where we can just throw buckets of paint at the wall, so we can have some really emotional art, get rid of all that emotional frustration and then break down for a good cry and go to sleep in your own art, i would really like that, just go wild, jump about like crazy, scream and shout (the room would have to be sound proof) jump against the walls, tire your self out, and then just calmly stroll out afterwards completely covered in paint pretending like nothing happened. I would quite like to do that in a very expensive suit, somehow that would make it more fun, and i would like to be able to rip all the buttons off the shirt, i've never done that before. I tried to quit my job today, didn't really plan to, but just went with the flow, i didn't plan to, but she was talking about hours and before i realised it i said "i have to talk to you about that" and didn't even know what i wanted to say, but it seems i talked too much and somewhere i lost the point, i couldn't stop myself from pacing about, don't even remember what i was talking about, i did say i was quitting, the conversation ended somewhere near the point where she said "you've run out of things to say now havent you?" i told her "no" i could have talked all day probably, but then forgot what i was talking about, for some reason i was nervous and at some point she said don't be nervous because your making me nervous, somehow i ended up with more hours to work (?). i think i just wanted to do something unplanned and unexpected. I can't believe i actually failed at quitting my job, maybe i'll try again tomorrow. i think we should have an "unexpected" room, where the contents change all the time, that would be really good too. I think we should have a room where there is a machine on a loop that just says "yeh, uhu", "that's interesting", "how do you feel about that?", i could sit in a room like that all day probably because if i just don't stop talking, or typing, then it is just easy. I think i'm just lucky that i am going to be really busy with my exams now, keeps my mind somewhere else. Sorry i've been jumping back and forth into different sections writing posts and deleting them and so although i know this is the mansion thread, this is a really good place to write, and i have made some room suggestions too.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#217458 - 04/11/08 10:19 PM . [Re: king tut]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?

Edited by frost (03/10/09 11:53 PM)

#217459 - 04/11/08 10:19 PM . [Re: blueshift]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?

Edited by frost (03/10/09 11:53 PM)

#217463 - 04/11/08 10:27 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: frost]
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

An animal room, that is like a full zoo, all together. It will have walls that open out, of course, like the moat of a castle, so that there will not be such the smell in it! All glass windows when it is closed. A full zoo, and aviery, as well as area for domestic pets also. (And in the corner, an electric fence area for the male baboon that attack me at the zoo yesterday. That is cruel of course, but I have not yet forgive and forget that).

VN

Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.