Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
7 registered (AlexT, pufferfish, don64, 3 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63183 Topics
441801 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#217456 - 04/11/08 10:09 PM 10 things you do not know about me
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

It is 'inspired' by Blueshift's post about 10 things we love and 10 we hate. This thread was started on member side some time last year, and had some nice responses, of 'get to know you' things between people. It might be fun to start it again, but over onto this side. I will just copy most the things I had in my post there, to start.

#1- The first lesson I take for skating, first time I ever been on skates, I fall I think 50 times in half hour lesson. The instructor, he ask me, well, I hope you are better dancer, because I think you are worst skater I ever seen.

#2- I want to continue with university, to get the doctor degree, but I am not sure of what I wish to put it into, literature or philosophy. But I wish to do that and still wish to be teacher.

#3- Most the time, I really am annoyed to eat. I do not eat for pleasure, and lot of time, food just make me feel more sick. I would be very happy if we could just take vitamin pills and never have to eat anything at all.

#4- I am proud that, all the times I compete at senior nationals, any partner, I always manage finishing in the top 8. And first senior nationals, I only been skating 3 years.

#5- My first job was age 12, cleaning city buses. It was some gross, when people been on there drunk and vomit. Would also wash windshield and car lights at gas station for money. Most of it only would be few rubles a day.

#6- I have been arrested, been in jail, and have been criminal, obviously, as a teenager. Was 'on street' for almost a year, and worked mostly as prostitute.

#7- My first pet I get at age 27. I never before have a pet, and my friend Leshka tell to me, well, let us try it, find you something to come home to, while you are living alone in Michigan, so you are not so lonely. We find this gerbil, after he say a friend of his have one. He say, good, it is good to start with something you can flush if it dies. It did not encourage me that it was such good idea, and I think I did not sleep first few days I have her, in case she will die. (She is still living now, and happy)

#8- I like serious authors, serious poetry and music. But I think my favorite movie is 'Legally Blonde'. Because I very much like Reese Witherspon in a bathing suit. I don't care about the rest of the movie. But she is quite the most beautiful American girl.

#9- When I was 19, 2 weeks after my birthday, my daughter was born. She lived 22 months, and was the most perfect and beautiful child ever on the earth. Because she was mine.

#10- In the ten years almost I trained in dance, I hated ballet. I like most the Latin dances for ballroom, and in ice dance, I liked best the waltz compulsories, because they was the ones with the most close 'feel' of the actual ballroom to me. But as I say, I hated ballet. I still do, to do it, watch it, listen to it.

I think most of this, it is perhaps things people who know me good, they know. But some others, it will be new to them I guess.

VN

#217482 - 04/12/08 12:20 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
1. I had a childhood girlfriend who gave me a green plastic donald duck ring to remember her by the last time I saw her.

2. I saw an ice storm several years ago that made the neighborhood i lived in look like something in a fantasy film...it was really trippy!

3. I hate grocery shopping, cooking, and eating...hate being bothered with it..if I didn't like sex too much to not keep my weight up, I'd probably be skelital.

4.I suffer from depression and got myself shot eight years ago in a suicide by cop attempt.

5. I cry easily.

7. I prefer to be barefoot whenever possible.

8. My favorite place to go to relax is the beach.

9. I am an artist. Not a rich or famous one, but it's what I do.

10. My favorite food is salad.

#218434 - 04/15/08 10:50 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: blueshift]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

1. I love to play the guitar and sing while I play, but I don't do it often enough.

2. I like my job but don't care for my boss.

3. I like listening to the birds sing. (except first thing in the morning)

4. Spring is my favorite season of the year followed by summer.

5. I've always secretly wanted to be a Nascar driver.

6. I collected teddy bears growing up.

7. My first car was a 69 Pontiac Firebird (It could go REALLY fast!)

8. I used to love feeding the cows in the pasture next door to my home when I was a boy.

9. When I was very small we lived in the heart of California's gold rush country where it was somewhat dangerous to go exploring in the woods because of all the mines and mine shafts.

10. I went exploring anyhow sometimes!

#218446 - 04/15/08 11:42 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: WalkingSouth]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
1. i put myself through college by prostitution and selling drugs. graduated number one in my class with a BFA in advertising design.

2.I studied a semester in Florence Italy. emphasis was on Italian culture. the most moving experience i had that semester was going to germany one weekend and visiting Dauchau, the consentration camp where most of the homosexuals were kept/killed during the Nazi regime.

3. i studied ballet tap and modern from when i was 4 up until college. Ballet was my favorite. my knees can't take the strain anymore, but i still want to get back into classes.

4. i went to a boarding school 6-8th grade. before that i was raised by a nanny.

5. i've been stabbed. i had a knife on me, but i couldn't defend myself.

6. my longest hospital stay was 3 months. in isolation. for a coinfection of pneumonia and TB.

7. i went to my prom with a boy.

8. im a history buff. my house is full of antiques. my favorites are a collection of letters to one woman. she saved everything she recieved from the 1920s-1960s. all in orginal envelopes. it was an amazing find. i doubt its worth anything, but i feel a connection to her through her letters.

9. im a morning person. i wake up an hour and a half before i need to be at work so i can dilly dally around and watch the news, check my email, make breakfast before work.

10. im an avid reader. i used to stay up way past midnight reading when i was little. now i limit it to a couple chapters a night. i typically gravitate towards biographies, or memoirs but i always am willing to pick up new things.

#218451 - 04/15/08 11:56 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Jarrad]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Jarrad
2.I studied a semester in Florence Italy. emphasis was on Italian culture. the most moving experience i had that semester was going to germany one weekend and visiting Dauchau, the consentration camp where most of the homosexuals were kept/killed during the Nazi regime.

Jarrad, I can certainly understand why that visit was a moving experience for you. I can only imagine what it would have done to myself. I think I'd have been a complete basket case. Not sure I have the courage to ever make that kind of pilgrimage but would like to try.

#218453 - 04/16/08 12:10 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: WalkingSouth]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
yeah it was pretty surreal. they had a walking tour where you had a headset and you walked to certain areas and hit a button to hear what happened at that spot. the stuff we all have been through here is nothing compared to the experiences of them. i am really grateful for the experience. the museum did a really great job paying tribute to the different types of people who were killed there. There were a number of chapels on the property now that were the different religions. and this gigantic sculpture that looks like twisted bodies with all the symbols that were used to separate them. pink triangles for the gays. yellow star for the jews. black triangle for the political detainees. i could go on and on. i would really love to get to aushwitz one day.

#218479 - 04/16/08 07:20 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Jarrad]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
#1: I need to go to the dentist so bad, but I'm too terrified to even make an appointment -- even if I have extreme cavity pain.

#2: In college I had 5 majors, and couldn't finish any of them because I have such a hard time learning and/or life situations prevented me from doing them. (In order: elementary education, psychology, music, creative and technical writing, social work).

#3: I started thinning "up top" in high school and had a near bald spot by my senior year. (stress maybe, or genes, or both)

#4: I can't stomach the taste of coffee, no matter how much I try.

#5: Both my parents, and a lot of my grandparents, are recovering alcoholics -- yet I don't even like being drunk that much.

#6: The only thing keeping me in Minnesota (or the USA, even) is my sister and her family and my Minnesota friends from MS.

#7: I have two moms, and they've been together for more than 20 years.

#8: I've been addicted to sex since I was in 4th grade.

#9: My sister and nephews keep me alive and recovering.

#10: I grew up with my grandparents for the first 11 years of my life.

#218517 - 04/16/08 10:10 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: AndyJB2005]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
1. The ocean terrifies me, but I would'nt and will not let it win. So I sailed in any weather throughout early life.

2. It took me 5 years to get through high school.

3. I'd eat sushi as my only food for the rest of my life if it were economicaly feasible.

4. Mannequins in deparment stores scared the living shit out of me as a child. I still dont entirely trust them.

5. I'd chose to be in a punk band still if I could only earn enough money to survive.

6. I smuggled computer parts in europe in the 1980s

7. I had machine guns pointed at me on the East German boarder.

8. I climbed the Alps on several occasions in the summer of 1986. It was a religious experience.

9. I love the Three Stooges shows. I laugh like a loonatic at them.

10. I once had a Mohawk haircut.

Still's Globs

New Video

#218523 - 04/16/08 10:52 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
1. Ever since I was 6 years old I wanted to be a go go dancer in a cage (lol)
I accomplished that "goal" when I was 32 & got $125 per nite to do so at a friends bar.
No nudity, just down to my gaunch. It was a hoot!

2. I have almost drowned twice

3. I met John Wayne when I was a deckhand on a tugboat in 1976

4. My favourite season is Autumn

5. I was "baked" at least 5 times a day almost everyday from Grade 11 until I was 21.
All my friends were dealers, so pot was everywhere all the time.
A friend of mine used to make pipes out of everything.
The best was a World War 1 gas mask that fit over your face.
You could watch the eyepieces fill up with smoke.
People at school used to call us the Squint Gang.
One time someone came running up to us saying: "Holy shit man, I could smell you guys from the 3rd floor!"
We were on the ground level.

6. I used to call radio talk shows in my teens.
One of the hosts invited me to be a guest on his show for the full hour taking questions from callers about parents & teens.

7. I have 5 tattoos & many more I would like to get

8. I thought I would be dead before I was 30

9. I was interrogated by the police in connection with the armed robbery of a diamond store when I was 19.
The whole good cop bad cop routine.
Yes I was "baked" at the time & yes I wuz paranoid.

10. My favourite movie of all time is called Kings of the Sun with Yul Brynner.
I saw this at least 10 times as a kid at Saturday afternoon matinees.
We went nuts yelling "Yay" for the good guys & "Boo" for the bad guys,
throwing our popcorn boxes like frisbees up through the projected film making shadows on the screen.
One of my best memories of childhood.
Everyone agreeing on who the bad guys were.
Great soundtrack too.

eleven. I friggin' love these kinds'o threadz

#218525 - 04/16/08 10:58 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
1. I like to cook my own food

2. I've never liked people touching my cutlery before i eat

3. I rarely drink anything but tea and water (or energy drinks)

4. For some reason, i would quite like to own a pair of red shoes

5. My favourite colour is red

6. I used to have about 40 cacti

7. My pets always out-live everybody elses

8. I went out with the hottest and most popular girl in my year (she asked me after she over-heard me commenting about her legs to a friend)- and i dumped her

9. I was a paper-boy for years until i got my part-time job (i was an under-age paperboy for a number of years, an older boy used to let me do it with him)

10. I would like my own castle, and my own army, and i would like to rule the world (lol?)

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#218578 - 04/16/08 03:57 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
VLinvictus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
1. I am morbidly afraid of deep water and so have never learned to swim.

2. I lived in a haunted house until I was 6 years old.

3. I like to talk to myself in foreign languages.

4. I wrote two very bad overly melodramatic novellas between 8th and 11th grades, one about vampires and one about Nazis and an ancient Egyptian curse. I burned all extant copies.

5. My college career was entirely determined by obsessive crushes on two older male teachers to whom I was sexually attracted.

6. I am a severe hypochondriac.

7. No one I have ever met has ever been able to pronounce my surname correctly unassisted.

8. My Halloween costumes in elementary school included Napoleon, Edgar Allan Poe, and the Phantom of the Opera.

9. I have never been able to pick a single favorite color, song, movie, or book. My favorite ice cream flavor, though, is black raspberry twisted (if possible) with orange sherbet.

10. I loathe mushrooms. As a child, whenever I would see them growing wild, I felt compelled to sout "Flower of the devil!" and kick them down.

#218582 - 04/16/08 04:13 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

1. I have all but the 4x4 Rubik's Cube and can solve them all.

2. I'm a diehard Dr. Who fan. I can name all the actors that have played the Doctor and even have Dr. Who toys on my desk, including a nice blue Tardis Bank, and soon (once my sister finishes it) I will have an awesome 15' remake of Tom Baker's scarf!!!!

3. I love Lego! I have a nice Lego Mellenium Falcon sitting next too my cubes and Dr. Who Toys on my desk.

4. I haven't bought a computer that had to be taken "out of the box" since I was 14 or so. (I buy the parts and build it myself).

5. If it wasn't for my wife, I'd seriously sell both the "boys" off and be done with all that physical crap if I could. Hell at 50k to 80k a piece who wouldn't????

6. I sing. I love to sing. I sing all the time. Most of the time people make fun of me because I sing all the time. Then the few times they heard me sing in front of a group all they could do was say "wow". Then after awhile they go back to making fun of me because I sing all the time. I say, "Screw Em!" I love to sing, and it ain't for you, it's for me!!!

7. I love Astronomy, and would like to one day, with the help of my son, build a 14" or 15" diameter Dobsonian telescope. Would be fantastic, and in podunk PA the sky's are clear and the nights are dark!!!

8. I read non-stop. Mostly fantasy novels, but occasionally some other type of novel or a book for learn something new. My wife gets tired of all the books I buy and leave sitting next to the can in the bathroom!

9. My first major in College was aviation, followed by pastoral studies. Got 3 years under my belt and would need at least 2 more to graduate :-(

10. I never dated. Never. Yet I've been married for going on 9 years!

Edited by JustScott (04/16/08 04:14 PM)

#218585 - 04/16/08 04:25 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: JustScott]
MemoryVault Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ

Quote:
2. I'm a diehard Dr. Who fan. I can name all the actors that have played the Doctor and even have Dr. Who toys on my desk, including a nice blue Tardis Bank, and soon (once my sister finishes it) I will have an awesome 15' remake of Tom Baker's scarf!!!!

Don't forget Peter Cushing, and William Hurndall, the Hartnell-lookalike who played the first Doctor in The Five Doctors. (He wasn't bad.)...And all the "doctors" in Curse of the Fatal Death... (I'm loving the new series, btw.)

These are mine from a year ago--updates in red.

1.I was the secret identity of the great Pencil Thief in 5th grade.

2.The poet Allen Ginsberg tried to pick me up at a party when I was 20 and he was 70. He thought I was a little old for him. I was vaguely proud of this when I first posted. Now I'm much more skeeved.

3.I bite my nails.

4.My first summer job was as a bank teller at a Savings and Loan that hardly ever had a customer.

5.I’m paranoid about getting lost and bring maps, even if I should know where I’m going. The GPS has literally expanded my world. I can go places!

6.My first post-college job was for the government. I helped give $2 refunds to people who’d requested them five years before. I had to call to find out whether they were still alive. I learned a lot about the government that way.

7.I dropped out of grad school after a faculty party where a professor staggered in, shouted, “This school has destroyed me,” passed out, and nobody even looked at him. Same closeted professor who evaluated me in writing this way: "He has a combination of receptivity and resistance that I find very attractive."

8.I appeared once in the New Yorker …it’s a little bronze statue of me, commissioned by my parents, and it’s in an ad for the sculptor. (August 1976). I always thought that little heavy statue would make a great murder weapon.

9.I can’t stand coconut, tomatoes, or raw onions. Mellowing on the coconut after a really good Thai meal.

10.I get along with my parents on visits by pretending I met them around 1986. Wow, I wish this still worked! \:\(

Edited by MemoryVault (04/16/08 04:29 PM)

#218592 - 04/16/08 05:34 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: king tut

10. I would like my own castle, and my own army, and i would like to rule the world (lol?)

May I be a General in your army? Come with my own division of little green soldiers and artilery pieces.

Still's Globs

New Video

#218595 - 04/16/08 05:49 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
VLinvictus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown

May I be a General in your army? Come with my own division of little green soldiers and artilery pieces.

Can I join, too? I still have four regiments of the Napoleonic Grande Armee and the Imperial Guard in 15mm scale that I meticulously painted in college out when my friends out doing things like having a social life...

#218601 - 04/16/08 06:19 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
1) I have attempted suicide 5 times
2) I have been in the mental hospital twice for extended stays
3) I have a son 23, a daughter inlaw and 3 wonderful grandchildren
4) I spent a total of 1 year of my life in rehabs.
5) I am a recovered alcoholic/drug addict
6) I am 44 years old and own a house with my mother
8) I like myself most of the time, and learning to love who I am.
9) I play guitar and harmonica
10) My younger brother is my best friend

__m_ô¿ô_m__
|| || || || || || |

#218614 - 04/16/08 07:17 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
1. My first memory is of receiving a hobby horse in a big box as a Christmas present. I was 19 months old. I was desperate for the horse to come out of the box, but when my Dad and grandfather got it out I climbed into the cool box to play with it.

2. I was a prolific reader in elementary school and in 4th grade I read the whole year's reading assignments in 2 weeks. The director of the Harrisburg Children's Library got me a reader's card for the PA State Library when I was 12; my state congressman asked me why I wanted to read books there and I said the Children's Library doesn't have Plato.

3. The State Library was my refuge from abuse for a time. I would go read poetry there, and one reason I decided against suicide was that there was so much still to read.

4. I was first seriously drunk at age 13, was having episodes of alcohol poisoning by the age of 16, and by 18 I didn't consider that I was having fun until I had been sick at least once. But somehow I did not become an alcoholic.

5. I was hopelessly naive about girls as a teenager. A girl I liked once came with her mother through my check-out line at the supermarket where I worked. I told her Mom my parents were away for two weeks and I was alone in the house, then right there in front of her I turned to the girl and asked her if she wanted to come over; I would make burgers and I had the new Jefferson Airplane album, which I knew she was anxious to hear. She came over expecting we would have sex, but I was too nervous and freaked out to do it. All I had been expecting was burgers and music! Really! \:D

6. I worked in a student bar at Penn State, the Futura, as the guy carding people at the door, beginning when I was 19. The drinking age in PA is 21.

7. I have written books in English, French and German and I don't really know (without checking) how many languages I know or how many books and articles I have written. But I am hopeless at simple math and have no idea how to fix a leaky faucet. In college I couldn't figure out how to use the washing machines properly, so I washed my clothes by jamming the lid of the machine open. On the spin cycle all the water and clothes would fly out in a huge gusher, and I would just walk around the room, pick my things up and be on my way. No problem. \:D But my first major in college was aerospace engineering.

8. My great artistic love is the blues, which I have been playing for 43 years. I have 5 guitars, including two dobros made in the 1930s. My Dad was in a local roots music band, the Royal Hawaiians, at the age of 11 in the 1930s.

9. When I first came to MaleSurvivor I was shy and didn't post much. The site supervisor (Thad) talked to me a lot on the phone to get me to come out of my shell, with the results you now see.

10. My hopelessness with anything to do with computers or technology is a running joke in the ModForum, where Dewey2k gave me the nickname "Program". John (walkingsouth) once talked about his MAC address, and since I have an Apple/Mac I thought my MAC address would be my street address in the UK, because that's where my Mac is plugged into the wall. I was genuinely impressed when I got my first digital camera and discovered it doesn't take film. Just last year I came to the earth-shattering conclusion that speed cameras don't take film either. My cell phone is almost 10 years old and its sophistication endlessly amazes me.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#218654 - 04/16/08 11:28 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: roadrunner]
tallsteve Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Boston, MA
1. I am not very coordinated physically. I have never been on a sports team. I feel I missed out on something important. My nieces and nephews are great athletes. I am happy for and proud of them and at the same time feel pain over the gap in my life.

2. I studied accordion for 2 years. I did not like it all that much. Mom and dad had great dreams that I would be on the Laurence Welk show. No such luck.

3. I graduated high school with the highest average in Latin (four years). I loved studying it and would love to study it more. I did four years of Spanish too.

4. I studied ballet in my mid-twenties and liked it alot. I was the Financial Manager for a ballet company at the time. My teacher told me that I had a great sense of rhythm and musicality, however I did not know what to do them.

5. I grew up in the Brass Capital of the World, named for producing the most brass products in the world.

6. As brainiack in the fourth grade, I was chosen to play Baron von Trapp in our little production of the Sound of Music. One chorus of Edelweiss, compelled the teacher/director to replace me. I was relegated to the chorus and as the only one who memorized the words, I was heard the most. The teacher told me to only move my mouth and not sing. At the last minute on opening night, the teacher gave me the task to move scenery. I was devastated.

7. It took me four months to decide to become a mod. I was afraid and feared I would not be good enough.

8. I have knitted five sweaters for myself.

9. I worked three jobs after graduating college to afford a trip to Europe. I took 45 days to jaunt through the big cities of Europe. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I too visited Dachau and found it so cold and silent, except for the noise of stone grinding on stone as people walked on them. I got to see all the places in Spain that I had to research and report on. Being able to speak Spanish helped me enjoy the country alot. Interesting enough, Paris and Florence were my favorite cities visited.

10. I do not go to movies as I think the are a waste of money and time. Moreover, I will not see a movie with any violence. I have seen about 4 movies in a movie theatre in 10 years.

This is a great thread. THANKS

#218682 - 04/17/08 02:15 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: tallsteve]
rehpotsirhcs Offline
MaleSurvivor

1. I hate the American School System (ASS). I demonstrate this by skipping class often.

2. I like to draw and I wish I could show/express them here.

3. I'm an insomniac. I think my record is going 4 days without sleep. It's hard to sleep with the lights on or off and I'm afraid of my bed most of the time.

4. I used to write short stories. They varied on a wide range of topics! Most of my ideas stemmed from books I've read. I've read a lot! ... I learned to read at age 2.

5. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Emily. She's the coolest person in the world. Well, she ranks right above Larry. \:\)

6. I like to drink when I can. I would give anything to try a long island iced tea.

7. I'm a bit of a daredevil. The bigger the risk, the bigger the rush.

8. I love ice cream.

9. I love italian foods.

10. I'm secretly planning to take over the world.

Holy shit, that was fucking hard.

#218684 - 04/17/08 05:09 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: rehpotsirhcs]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
1. I was in passion with making traps for mice and birds when I was 8 years old and living at my grandfather's house.

2. I never caught any of these creatures. )

3. I was following my older cousin's interest in ninja practice and we created nunchaku and throwing stars.

4. When I was in elementary school, I began to love reading. I read J. R. R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" when I was 9. I read lots of sci-fi fiction too.

5. My another reading passion was the Soviet Encyclodepia in 10 volumes, which I read starting from about 7 to 17 years old,

6. I was in regular pot smoking in hgh school and University. I planned on creating a home-based greenhouse for cultivating marijuana, while studying the properties of alcalines and hoping to make a good fertilizer to ensure a robust growth of the plant in the conditions of Russian winter. ) Well, I watched lots of movies about drug cultvation.

7. I always wanted my own PC, and I even developed a plan to steal several PCs from school's informatics class with my best friend. Happily, we did not go further than making a plasticine copies of school entrance keys.

8. I participated in street wars, but never engaged in actual fights, but I was always carrying with me either a steel stick or a chain. One time a crowd of bad asses came to my door and they wanted to beat me. Since that time I was holding a big construction steel armature part near the door.

9. I was invoved in Basic coding while in High School open classes, and my friend and I created a Biology testing program for 8 graders which we presented at a city conference.

10. I was participating in the conference with professors from Stanford, which was fun (they gave us much money for several days), and I made a research project on the international security. I had my first publication at age 20.

Aexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

#218703 - 04/17/08 09:48 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: rehpotsirhcs]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: rehpotsirhcs
10. I'm secretly planning to take over the world.

Are you planning on joining forces with King Tut or going it on your own? I'll be a General in anyone's army. I just have to know that there will be adequate supplies of chocolate for me and my soldiers.

Still's Globs

New Video

#218706 - 04/17/08 09:55 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
did someone mention Chocolate?????

#218713 - 04/17/08 10:11 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Freedom49]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I love strategy games! I have yet to lose to my nephew in chess, and he's undefeated in his chess club at school ;-)

Robbie, I think with all that legal stuff ya got going you should be like the advisor (shhhh don't tell anyone, but what I really mean is the "real power behind the throne" kinda thing) ;-)

I'll join yer army, can I have a squad of elite butt kicking soldiers? We're take over one step at a time.

Ya know, I can't remember the last time I lost at risk either.... Hmmmm wonder if there is an online version you can play, then all the risk lovers here can get into a game and see who wins ;-)

#218717 - 04/17/08 10:23 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: JustScott]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
Hmmmm wonder if there is an online version you can play, then all the risk lovers here can get into a game and see who wins ;-)

Minister of WarGames Technology - Hauser can brief us on that.

Still's Globs

New Video

#218748 - 04/17/08 01:12 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: ineffable]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Quote:
I have 5 tattoos & many more I would like to get

Can we see them?

Stay strong
Mike

#218838 - 04/17/08 10:11 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
1. I am terrified of heights - but I climb mountains.

2. I love old movies - and I watch them over and over again.

3. When I was 6 years old, I told everyone i wanted to be a speech-language pathologist... and I became one.

4. I am fluent in American Sign Language (well, maybe a little rusty)

5. I have to have my money facing the same direction in my wallet. And the bills need to be ordered by denomination

6. I love all kinds of music except country-western.

7. I love to sleep with the windows wide open in the middle of winter - and have lots and lots of blankets on me!

8. I love to read really beautifully written fiction. I will read the same paragraph over and over just to wallow in the language. Wallace Stegner is a favorite!

9. I was in a play with Don Cheedle when we were both in high school... we actually played the same part - it was double cast so more kids could have lead roles. We became friends. He was really nice.

10. I eat the entire apple... core, seeds, and then I chew on the stem... it grosses my kids out!

Marge Simpson

#218841 - 04/17/08 10:45 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: dannym]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

1. I have 4 cats
2. I play hockey and if people really knew me I'd probably not be a very effective hockey player
3. mogigo stands for Mog = first cat, amigo = second cat
4. My Mom permed my hair when I was 11
5. I've had 46 jobs and I'm 37
6. my room is an absolute pig sty
7. I question every post I write for days
8. My entire family calls me Mikey, don't you dare ;\)
9. I drink more than even my closest friends know

10. My Mom abused my sexuality
Ugh
Mike

Edited by mogigo (04/17/08 10:50 PM)

#218866 - 04/18/08 01:36 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
USFbull Offline

Loc: Florida
1. I don't trust women, at all.

2. I sleep probably 12 hours a week.

3. I smoke cigarettes because its the only thing that keeps me calm.

4. I have a horrible fear of teachers, doctors, and any one in any authority position.

5. I'm always anxious and scared.

6. I feel ashamed a lot.

7. I do an excellent job of hiding all of the aforementioned.

8. I'm the popular, good looking guy, that is friends with everybody and is expected to do so much, who eventually drops off the map.

9.Cooking is my love and passion.

10. I'm an incredibly vengeful person.

These tears are shaken from
the wrath-bearing tree.
~T.S. Eliot~

#218874 - 04/18/08 07:16 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: USFbull]
dgoods Offline

Loc: Richmond area
#1: I'm the sort of person who can't help but reply to this topic, but can't actually feel OK about listing anything.
#2 - 10: see #1.

-William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act IV, Sc. III

#218892 - 04/18/08 11:34 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VLinvictus]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: VLinvictus

Can I join, too? I still have four regiments of the Napoleonic Grande Armee and the Imperial Guard in 15mm scale that I meticulously painted in college out when my friends out doing things like having a social life...

Of course Robbie, VLinvictus, and Scott, welcome aboard, everybody is welcome! it's a take over!

Chris maybe we can come to an agreement to have dual control of the world?

There will be plenty of chocolate for everyone, that is going to be the first policy, you have to join too Roger, you can be minister of ice cream and all things yummy

I too used to read a lot Larry, i read the books we were assigned, and suppose to have taken weeks to read in single nights, my teacher told me off for this so i stopped reading them

can you speak welsh larry? how many can you speak? (or write)

Edited by king tut (04/18/08 11:40 AM)

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#218893 - 04/18/08 11:35 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: dgoods]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
5. I have to have my money facing the same direction in my wallet. And the bills need to be ordered by denomination

Heck Yeah! Do you put the ones or the big bills in front? I start with ones and work my way back! My wife (former banker) insists it should be the other way around.

Quote:
6. I love all kinds of music except country-western.

Double Heck yeah!!! There is an occasional "country" song that I like, but it usually is a non-country sounding song by a country artist.

Quote:
10. I eat the entire apple... core, seeds, and then I chew on the stem... it grosses my kids out!

I've done this, isn't too bad. I don't eat the seeds or chew on the stem though. Knew a teacher in my one school who would eat a whole orange, peel and all! Blech!

#218894 - 04/18/08 11:44 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oh yes Hauser it sounds like you have been forcefully recruited into our forces too

and i'll get you your elite squad of butt kicking soldiers Scott, but i'll be keeping my eyes peeled for plots to overthrow me lol

#218899 - 04/18/08 01:16 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Okay I want in on the secret army but I have to work alone. You guys need a sniper \:\) Politician's would be my favorite assignment

The boring stuff like ruling you can keep, which makes me incredibly loyal. Course if I don't like the way things are going............ \:\)

Mike

Edited by mogigo (04/18/08 01:21 PM)

#218907 - 04/18/08 02:09 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Loc: California
Okay, guys I promise to get my 10 thing up later but I have to jump in here with Mogigo before all the good spots in the secret army are gone. I want to be an assassin too and like Mogigo I want to work a lone but I want to do the “wet work” the close in kills.

You guys can run the country but let me clean up the scum…Just call me Jason Bourne . But you won’t have to easer my identity just make sure you don’t piss me off .

Cal

And given the choice I will save my ass first everytime(STC)

#218908 - 04/18/08 02:12 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Good thread... \:\)

1) in middle school art class I made a "pin and ink" drawing of an eagle in flight in the mountains that won 1st place in a state art contest (I wish I knew what happened to that artistic side of me because I can't draw a thing today - lol)

2) I had 3 paper routes as a kid (started the first one at 13 and kept picking up routes to increase my income) - I rode up to 15 miles a day on my mountain bike in all weather - even snow

3) I was a speed skater on a local speed skating team (roller skates - not ice skates) from ages 15 to 18 (I paid for all of my skate parts and training and everything else out of my own money)

4) I was in the weight lifting club all 4 years of high school - though I never played any high school sports

5) I had 4 radicaly diffrent hair cuts though my 4 years of high school (long - short - spiked - permed)

6) I started loosing my hair at age 19

7) I've never owned a vehicle yet that I have not modified from stock in some way or another... (my pride and joy vehicle was my 89 Chevy S-10 with a 500hp motor in it)

8) I've had 3 accidents in my life that should have killed me (I mean accidents where there is simply no scientific explaination as to how I walked away without serious injury) - and yet here I am...

9) I have a rare "genetic" form of Muscular Dystrophy - basicaly my muscles run out of energy faster than they should - causes much aches and pains (think of "runners muscle burn" - that is how my whole body feels in varrying degrees depending upon how hard I work my body) that I've just had to learn to live with because there is no treatment or cure for this genetic condition

10) I love the ocean - even though I live no where's close to it... (I was in the Navy for 6 years though)(and would love to live in a house overlooking a lake)

OK - I'll even give you a couple of "extras" - lol \:\)

11) I still love to watch the old clasic cartoons I grew up with like Bugs Bunny - Sylvester and Tweety - Tom and Jerry - Woody Woodpecker - ect...

12) I love to sing (though I'm very self-conscious of my voice and what others think of it) and want to learn to play the guitar (have wanted to learn to play the guitar since I was a young kid)

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#218920 - 04/18/08 03:13 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: TJ jeff]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Okay, you might get me to work with Cal, I can pick off the "threats" while he goes in and sends a "message" maybe leave an eye or a finger with his calling card, maybe the ace of spades, don't like the gory stuff myself. Shit sounds like we might be pretty effective to all those generals you appoint with regards to rebellion, they wouldn't dare with me and Cal loyal to you \:\)

Funny how 666 is my post number on this thread \:\) oop there it goes, maybe a good thing it's gone

#218927 - 04/18/08 03:46 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Mogiog,

It sounds like I plan. You get the distance and I get the close in and gory. Not that I like the gore it is just the by product of wet work but I do like the calling card idea. We will go with eye balls cuz that what I like about close in work seeing the whites of their eyes so to speak .

LOL we are going to have be carful or they will put a trigger warning on this thread

Enjoying This

Cal

#218933 - 04/18/08 03:56 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

You young guys work waaaaay too hard! Horse's head in the bed, .45 between the eyes, a little garrot, with a touch of cement block overshoes, your home for a nice dinner with the Mrs. and the kids, and maybe some pinochle with the boys.

Bada boom, bada bing!

Dan "The Man" Superstite

Marge Simpson

#218934 - 04/18/08 03:58 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: dannym]
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Scott... I definitely start with "ones" and work up!

Marge Simpson

#218947 - 04/18/08 04:31 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Ok Guys,

Here are my 10 plus things.

I am enjoying this thread.

Thaks for starting VN and all who have responded.

Scott/Cal/Jason Bourne \:\)

1. I love fur. Real honest to god fur not this fake shit. If I lived in a cold climate I would own a full length mink coat. I almost bought one at yard sale in West Hollywood in the 1989 but it was too small for me I just could not make it fit.

1a. My Aunt and Uncle’s farm was next too a mink farm and I spent time over at the mink farm while I was growing up. During college one of my jobs was skinning mink on another mink farm (a little early training in wet work and gore )

2. I have watched the sun rise on top of a volcano at three different times in my life.

3. I have picked and planted pineapples in Hawaii. I planted over 10,000 pineapple plants in one day in 1974. I also drove the semi-trucks that hauled the pineapples to the cannery. Over the 6 year period from 1974 to 1980 I spent two years working on Pineapple Plantations in the Hawaiian Islands. While in Hawaii I was offered a place on the out rigger canoe team that was going to reenact the Hawaiian immigration from Bora-Bora to Hawaii for the US Bicentennial in 1976; I turned down this offer. Because I had to make an 18 month commitment and I would have had to postpone my mission for the Mormon Church and college.

4. While waiting for a friend to get off work at a jewelry story in Los Angeles in 1980. I witnessed the store being robbed. I then ran after, tackled and caught the robber. While I was laying on top of him and had him in a head lock. It occurred to me for the first time he might have a knife (I knew he didn’t have gun) so I tighten up my choke hold on him and he said “You caught me you don’t have to kill me”. I relaxed a little at that point.

5. I am dyslexic. I was not diagnosed until I was 23 and not treated until I was 26. I could not read for the first 10-11 years of my life. By 18 I had only read two books from cover to cover. I later went on to Graduate with High Honors in Economics from a University of California.

5a. I was in an educational video about dyslexia in the 1983. I watched it once was embarrassed and did not look at it again until 3 years ago when I realized they had made me a central charter in it. Including an opening scene of me running which when I first saw the video all I could see was how fat I thought I was (lol..lets talk fat now). Oh the joys of distorted body images ;).

6. Before I graduated from college I had 6 interviews with the then Big Eight Public Accounting firms. I choose not too interview with the other 2 firms. Of the 6 interviews I had five job offers to choose form.

7. I won an amateur down hill mogul skiing contests at Sundance Ski Resort in Utah.

8. On my first trip to New York I was there for a long weekend with only one night of hotel reservations. I told my friends I wouldn’t need more than one night at a hotel and I didn’t .

8a) First night in NYC someone tried to rip me off for $10 by running a scam on me. I figured it out just as he was leaving with my money and I chased him down and demanded he give me my money back he said he didn’t have it. I said “The Hell You Don’t” and stuck my hands down both his front pockets and took everything he had in them and walked back to get a cab. PS he didn’t have my $10 in his front pockets.

8b) The first club I went to in NYC told me I was so pretty I didn’t have to pay the cover to get in. LOL this is the first and only time that ever happened to me. Believe me it never happened to me in West Hollywood.

9. I competed in the 1990 Gay Games on the West Hollywood swim team.

9a) One of my less than successful romantic encounters during this event got written up in a book about the Gay culture in detail without changing the names. Which I read 3 years later much to my surprise and enjoyment and the entertainment of my then partner; I mean as they say any publicity is good publicity.

9b) While at the Gay Games I got to watch ineffable go-go dance in his cage, my that boy is talented ;).

10. I collect Barbie dolls. I started when I was 40 years old and said to myself after a childhood of torture over my love of all things Barbie “I am 40 years old and I can buy my own damn Barbie dolls and if people don’t like they can Bite Me”. I now own close to 40 dolls all in their original boxes of course.

Ok Just a couple more things:

11. I discovered I can draw about three years ago. I had my first show at a Gallery last fall and sold three of my piece of art.

12. I have been in a sexual recovery 12 step program for 21 years. I am coming up on 10 years on my current sexual recovery plan this spring.

#218953 - 04/18/08 05:39 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Calanthe
4. While waiting for a friend to get off work at a jewelry story in Los Angeles in 1980. I witnessed the store being robbed. I then ran after, tackled and caught the robber. While I was laying on top of him and had him in a head lock. It occurred to me for the first time he might have a knife (I knew he didn’t have gun) so I tighten up my choke hold on him and he said “You caught me you don’t have to kill me”. I relaxed a little at that point.

You wanna be Minister of Public Safety \:D ?

(Rob takes note....don't mess with Calanthe)

Still's Globs

New Video

#218954 - 04/18/08 05:42 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brilliant Mogigo and Cal, i have secret agents/snipers now reminds me of a book i've been reading, glad to have you on my side

#218955 - 04/18/08 05:43 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

9b) While at the Gay Games I got to watch ineffable go-go dance in his cage, my that boy is talented ;\)

Jaw on the floor....I'd pay money to see that! I think.

Maybe not.................................Don't know yet.

OK...ah..NO...nevermind

Edited by Robbie Brown (04/18/08 06:03 PM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#218957 - 04/18/08 06:01 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the job offer but I must respectfully decline as it might interfere with actives for which I am better suited and already employed by King–Tut.

KT- Glad to do my part for the new world order...but remeber I will be wtaching ;)... To paraphrase Mr. J. Borune "you might want to get some rest after all this world conquest, you look a little tired."

Ciao,

Cal

#218959 - 04/18/08 06:08 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

9b) While at the Gay Games I got to watch ineffable go-go dance in his cage, my that boy is talented ;\)

Rob...

Been there done that

Cal

#218960 - 04/18/08 06:34 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hmmm, picking through my passports, got your back Cal, which country next Mr president. Whatever it takes to bring around our revolution.

Three Non-blond's - "Talking about a revolution"

Liking this as well Cal, shit, what's not to like with a survivor in control. Couldn't be any worse.

Bang bang my friends

Mike

#218963 - 04/18/08 06:55 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
arronb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Perth

Maybe not.................................Don't know yet.

OK...ah..NO...nevermind

Is this what you're trying to say Robbie LOL

#218976 - 04/18/08 07:41 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: arronb]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Ok after much thinking I think I have 10 things most people do not know about me.

1. I love everything Star Trek. I am not a fanatic and have uniforms or makeup ears, but I love the show and the writing.

2. I have two other boys by a previous marriage. They both are married and have daughters of their own.

3. I spent a year at Pentecostal Bible College in Livermore, CA. Dropped out after a year.

4. Worked at Jack in The Box in high school and loved it. Made a dollar/hour.

5. My first car was a 58 olds 4door sedan. I loved it.

6. Mom says I had a dog when I was little but I can’t remember that far back. I did have five aquariums in HS and like having tropical fish.

7. My favorite books were usually sci fi, I love the whole Tarzan collection too. CS Lewis is my favorite author.

8. I loved math. Hated English and chemistry. Almost flunked Spanish too.

9. When my oldest son was 5 yo he fell in a pool and was on the bottom for almost 5 minutes. I was a respiratory therapist and so I resuscitated him, went with him in the ambulance to the hospital and when I was assured he was ok promptly fell apart myself lol.

10. While a youth pastor in a southern Baptist church I once felt I should prophesy that a young couple in the church that were unable to have children would become pregnant and have a boy child before the year was up and they did. I still have the birth announcement.

#218985 - 04/18/08 08:49 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Freedom49]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Freedom49

10. While a youth pastor in a southern Baptist church I once felt I should prophesy that a young couple in the church that were unable to have children would become pregnant and have a boy child before the year was up and they did. I still have the birth announcement.

What do you see in my future? Maybe a stack of gold bricks discovered in my back yard...left there during the revolution to be kept safe??? maybe???

.............................PLEASE?

Still's Globs

New Video

#219034 - 04/19/08 01:46 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
Darren Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The High Seas
1. I'm a Trekkie, too.
2. I hate yard work.
3. I like to take naps in the afternoon.
4. I'm a cheapskate.
5. I read the Wall Street Journal.
6. I listen to public radio.
7. I watch Smallville.
8. I've got bad knees.
9. I bite my nails.
10. I enjoy taking long, hot baths.

#219043 - 04/19/08 07:26 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Darren]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Chris, Lewis,

So when does all this "conquer the world" stuff begin? Will I need a new passport? Will the really important things continue as before? I mean ... you're not going to ban CSI or Judge Judy are you??????????

Much loyalty to the New World Order,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#219112 - 04/19/08 03:32 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Darren]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

1. I don't read good. Not in English or Russian. I never have, I have always seen letters and such all put together like a mess. It take me a long time to read or write anything out, and much of time, it annoys me.

2. I have a hard time, physically and mentally, of 'sitting still'. Physical, I am some kind of 'restless' person, and mental, it is hard for me to keep focus to things for more then few minutes at a time (so yes, in chat room, if it seem I am not paying attention, possibly I am not! Sorry) And sugar things make it worse, even though I like cookies and ice cream specially.

3. I been doing my sport since I was 4 years age, and been at every day training since I was about 8.

4. My favorite American television show was 'Whos line is it anyway', and my favorite American music is the motown kind.

5. I have three older sisters, one brother who is younger, and now 2 nephews and two nieces.

6. I like art very much, I like to paint and draw and work with wood, but I could never take a good picture until the last year.

7. I can do a 'New York City' accent. (not good though)

8. I love to swim and take baths and do water things, like snorkel.

9. I think snow skiing is fun if you never have to worry about stopping.

10. I had my back broken when I was 17, had back surgery in January 2006. And it still bothers me sometime. (I guess that is nothing secret, really)

andrei

#219118 - 04/19/08 04:02 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: ak]
rehpotsirhcs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
Chris, Lewis,

So when does all this "conquer the world" stuff begin? Will I need a new passport? Will the really important things continue as before? I mean ... you're not going to ban CSI or Judge Judy are you??????????

I'm pretty sure 'king tut' died centuries ago. He could rise up an army himself but since they'd all be dead with him it would be really creepy.

Who says I haven't already started conquering the world?? The mere fact that people enjoy shows like CSI and Judge Judy tells me the reality show hypnotism is working!

#219133 - 04/19/08 05:43 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: rehpotsirhcs]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: rehpotsirhcs
Quote:
Chris, Lewis,

I'm pretty sure 'king tut' died centuries ago. He could rise up an army himself but since they'd all be dead with him it would be really creepy.

Who says I haven't already started conquering the world?? The mere fact that people enjoy shows like CSI and Judge Judy tells me the reality show hypnotism is working!

ah but i'm the reincarnation, and i'll only use the zombies to scare anybody who dares to defy me lol, or if things start to get boring in the new world order, i'll spice up halloween and make a real night of the living dead, just for target practice you know lol (i love zombie films, especially the old ones lol, or the evil dead trilogy with bruce campbell)

#219152 - 04/19/08 06:49 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Okay, so I'm safe with CSI and Judge Judy ... whew!!! I watch for the news to see who's ruling the world. ;\)

(Woody Guthrie)

#219166 - 04/19/08 08:03 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: roadrunner]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Larry...you will be assimilated.

Still's Globs

New Video

#219167 - 04/19/08 08:10 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Into which - CSI Vegas or Judge Judy????? \:\( Please? Let it be Vegas?

(Woody Guthrie)

#219168 - 04/19/08 08:11 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: roadrunner]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

BORG!!!

#219173 - 04/19/08 08:40 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: WalkingSouth]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Into King Tut's army of zombies of course.

Still's Globs

New Video

#219434 - 04/21/08 05:54 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
9: I hate doing things the usual way.

6: I love Dragons and am right now curled up under a big fluffy blanket with a red dragon on it, ---- I also love wireless Pc keyboards which let me type stuff and brouse the net without actually having to sit at my computer.

1: I have tried canabis, though in coffee not smoking it for the sake of my voice. I wouldn't do it now during my recovery work, but I liked it!

8: I only moved into my flat last year and love it! especially my weerd decoration, from my bedroom with the purple painted sky and clouds to my dragon curtains and random amounts of odd statues including a lotr chess set.

7: I'm worried that the last item looked like boasting.

3: I once had a ponytale which i stil really miss, accept a stage director who's opinion I really respect asked me to cut it off, ---- not fair! grrrrr!

5: I am sometimes childish and proud of it! heman forever!

4: I am also a geek complete with glasses, ---- and oncemore I'm proud of that too, yes, i have a dalek poster in my loo and go tabletop rping every week, but it's fun!

11: I talk, ---- and write a lot, which is odd, sinse i'm naturally more of an intravert.

2: I love propper coffee and uba high coco chocolate!

-55: If your stil accepting applications for the position of grand high philosopher, confuser in chief, official ambassador to all Elves and Daleks, and court magician, in the new chocolate powered, zomby filled world order, ---- can I submit my Cv? If not, just give me a pipe organ and lots of catacombs to rome through in the official palace, occasionally popping out to terrify people with my tenor singing and insanely large opera cloak and I'll be happy, ---- yes, I'm also a phantom of the opera fan.

Edited by dark empathy (04/21/08 05:58 AM)

#219490 - 04/21/08 12:19 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I love stuff like this. It is always fun to learn more about other folk here.

1. It could be said that I "know" four languages. It could stretching the truth quite a bit, but I do indeed know at least a few words in four. Don't speak any of them well except my own.

2. I've been told by quite a few people that I am rather OCD. I don't think that's really true, although actually, to be alphabetically proper, it should be CDO. And I don't find anything at all unusual about blow drying my toothbrush so it doesn't drip on the sink.

3. I have DID. I guess this is something that people who know me know about. So far as I know, there's a 4 year old me, a 6 year old me, a 13 year old one, and two others that I don't know their age. Oh yeh, and the jackass me. Otherwise known as myself.

4. I have a secret talent for singing badly in public, to the point it makes OTHER people uncomfortable. No reason for me to be embarassed though. I'm better then Britney spears. And I always wear underwear.

5. My best friends as a young child were the frogs that lived under the front of our apartment. I built furniture for them and imagined them having a wonderfully exciting life. Sometime I still miss sitting in the dirt and playing with frogs.

6. I hate chocolate, corn, and any kind of green slimy vegetable (except avocados); I love McDonald's Filet O'Fake fish, real sushi, and strawberries, which I am very allergic to and have to take Benadryl when I eat them.

7. Thunderstorms still kind of ick me out some. And even though I finally learned how to swim, I don't like it or being in deep water really (deep meaning more than 4 inches)

8. I generally always believe that whatever girl I happen to be dating at the time is much to good for me. And I think I'm basically right about that.

9. It's a totally un-pc way to think, but I totally think that there are some things that all women will do better then all men and some things that all men will do better then all women in the world.

10. I still have general fear of anyone in a parental role to me, especially as a mother.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#403480 - 07/13/12 07:56 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
This is so nice thread smile :

1. I've been very fast in running on short distances, even I'm 36 I'm still much faster of some younger high school guys smile

2. Yes I'll admit it (and I saw that other guys do it also) - I eat sometimes all apples/pears, it is not always but sometimes I need to eat all seeds from inside one by one smile

3. I'm always trying to be connected to my environment by sound, that means if I'm listen music from mp3 I can't listen it too loud because I'll cut myself from surroundings, if I'm in too noisy environment I have to leave it as soon as possible, in my sleep I can sometimes hear everything from outside.

4. I like almost all weather conditions equally except wind. Actually sometimes I have troubles if I'm trying to get some sleep and hearing wind from outside...

5. I like to play tennis a lot and here is one secret. If someone is holding me talks or I've been caught in some situation that is not so easy to bear (like terrible meting or annoying presentation) I'll be playing some tennis match and watching some incredible points in my mind, by doing so I can handle the most boring presentations without getting sleepy smile

6. Couple of times I fall in love to my girl-friends, I admitted always and even one time feelings were mutual we didn't have relationship, steel very good friend with couple of them wink

7. If I'm in right mood I can dance all night long without stopping - some people think that I'm using some chemicals because of that;

8. Many my friends are doing some mambo-jumbo (reiki, new age stuff etc.), I'm magnet for such people.

9. I like plants, some of them I consider like my pets, they are my precious ones wink

10. I'm not so found of meat, if there is huge piece of meat at my plate I wont be able to eat all smile

Pero

#466318 - 06/06/14 11:40 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
A classic…
Here's mine:

1) I have never seen a snowmobile in person.

2) I have for one reason or another been able to meet and shake hands with three presidents while they were in office---Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and George W Bush.

3) Anytime I hear that song "Cary on My Wayward Son" by Kansas, I shout "Icarus" at the radio when the line "…I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high…" comes up.

4) I saw the Aurora Borealis when I was in high school---while paddling the Suwannee River to the Gulf of Mexico of all places---during the great solar flare of March 1989. We hadn't been off the river in five days and had no idea a solar flare caused the aurora to be seen this far south. We certainly didn't think of that when we sat in silence on a sandbar watching the sky undulate with light.

5) I love heights, but I'm terrified of centipedes.

6) I have a near-photographic memory and an aural memory---time and place are stamped with music to the month/week/year.

7) I'm very sentimental about the passage of time and the loss of innocence; "Puff the Magic Dragon" and "Toy Story" will always make me cry.

8) I hiked the entire Appalachian Trail when I was 18 "just because."

9) A visit to Easter Island is on my bucket list. In fact I'd really like to visit many Pacific islands--including those my grandfather "visited" in World War II when he rebuilt bombed out airfields as a combat engineer.

10) I razor-shaved my head in high school for the state swimming finals; I still shave it once a year-family, friends, and co-workers have come to expect it.

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#466322 - 06/07/14 04:10 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Okay, I'm pretty bored so I'll put myself out there. Besides, what do most of you know about me? Not much. Here Goes.

1) I have a singing voice similar to Harry Connick Jr., though I've never sung professionally, nor do I bear the slightest resemblance to Harry.

2) I always looked younger than my age. When I was 21 I was teaching high school biology, and the other teachers would stop me in the hall and ask to see my pass. Now I am 57 and I look......57.

3) I have been married to the same woman for nearly 35 years. Most of those years I was a miserable drunk prick. She gets mad at me if I ask her why she stuck with me. Its one of those "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you" deals.

4) I have ten (10) children, 4 biological, six adopted. Aged thirteen to 31. My therapist says that I am trying to save my own inner child by saving other children. So what's wrong with that?

5) I have been a research biologist, a teacher, a plumber, a salesman, a television ad writer/producer/salesman, and for the last 6 years, a nurse. A male nurse. I still pee standing up.

6) I was 7 years old when I attended the 1964 New York World's Fair. The highlight I remember was seeing a transistor radio that could fit in the palm of your hand!

7) One of my kids used to take Ritalin. Once before I went to the pharmacy to fill a new prescription for it, I noticed that the doctor had put the wrong date on it, so I corrected the date and handed it to the pharmacist. Next thing I know, I am being arrested for prescription drug fraud, a felony, for changing the date. I paid a fine and got the charges dismissed.

8) I was born to non-religious jewish parents. I grew up an agnostic, as a young man I embraced Judaism, and then became a born-again Christian. Now I subscribe to a simple spirituality that is about honesty, humility, and compassion before God.

9) I have never flown in a heliocopter.

10) When I was in college my parents moved to Jupiter, Florida. They had sold their house in N.Y. and lived well on the profit for about 1 year. Their neighbors included Burt Reynolds, Perry Como, and Tammy Wynette. The Kennedy's place was just a couple of miles up the road. I visited them once during winter break and tried to make time with one of Tammy Wynette's daughters on the beach. Never got to first base. Never even made it into the ball park.
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

#466345 - 06/07/14 08:17 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
Sven Offline

1. I don't sing. I managed to get trough music class at school without singing once the entire 6 years
2. I look older then I am, most guess about 2 years older
3. I have never met any presidents or prime ministers
4. I consider my written and reading English to be good, but I suck at talking. Also find out my English isn't as good as I like to think when I have to watch something in English without subtitles.
5. I used to think a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich were two sandwiches. One with peanutbutter and one with jelly
6. I've never owned a casettedesk. Or cassette's. Or a discman or walkman
7. I've never been arrested for fraud (well i never did do fraud i suppose that may be why). Ive never been arrested for shoplifting either (wich i have done)
8. I still often have to look what is celebrated on days like Pentecost ( I hope i googled the right translation)
9. I've never ride on an elephant
10. I thought Jupiter was only a planet. I dont know who burt reynolds, perry como and tammy wynette are
Into souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly a red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below
~ Bullet The Blue Sky - U2

#466347 - 06/07/14 09:23 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Sven]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Originally Posted By: Sven
I thought Jupiter was only a planet. I dont know who burt reynolds, perry como and tammy wynette are

Sven, You are awesome!

Jude
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

#466349 - 06/07/14 10:16 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
OK - here's mine:

1. I have lived in 6 countries, visited more than 30, and had more than 30 addresses.

2. i sold my first paintings at age 12, won numerous art awards, and had a fiction story printed in a large city newspaper at age 16.

3. i was stalked by a UFO for over a hundred miles while driving through E Colorado at night.

4. i worked for a theatre touring company for 7 years, acting, designing costumes and designing/painting sets.

5. i worked as a stripper for a while*

6. my ancestors used to own 3 castles in Scotland.

7. i have 2 ancestors who were presidents of the US and two who signed the Declaration of Independence.

8. i have seen in person: John Paul II, Pres Bill Clinton, Katherine Hepburn, Fred MacMurray, Yul Brynner, Chaim Potok, Sugar Ray Robinson, Ray Bradbury, and a bunch of rock stars.

9. I was in a Jim Jones-type cult for 7 years.

10. i have contributed to the publication of hundreds of book titles in many languages, many of them obscure, minority languages, by layout, design, illustration or supervising typesetting, production and printing/binding.

* (stripping negatives to burn printing plates.)

I worked in another job that i still can't talk about or i would be in big trouble.

LEE
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#466353 - 06/07/14 11:32 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Oh yeah,

#11 ---I got drunk with Kurt Vonnegut when I was in college. So it goes

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#466516 - 06/11/14 11:12 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
pattom Offline

Loc: Southern Midwesternish
here's my stuff...

1. i was born two weeks after JFK was assassinated. when people ask what i was doing when kennedy was shot, i say rolling around in my mothers uterus plotting my escape.

2. i live in KY. the state not the jelly.

3. i have been married for almost 29 years. my wife is the only girlfriend i have ever had.

4, when i was in college i posed nude for an artist friend. posing for him was extremely liberating. the painting turned out well too. i almost signed up to model for art classes, but i checkened out at the last minute. i regret that now.

5. i am funny as hell. but its just a mask i wear so i dont have to show who i really am.

6. i cut half of my thumb off with an office paper cutter a few years ago. it was successfully reattached. its still numb though.

7. i am a proficient rollerblader... put rollerskates on me and i will fall on my ass every time.

8. i am an excellent bowler. i have two balls. they have their own special bag. i really know how to use them.

9. i have celiac disease. that means i am unable to process gluten. it has been years since i have had wheat breads, bagels, real pizza, real beer, pretzels, cookies, cake, donuts, regular pasta, etc., etc., etc.

10. i didnt learn how to swim until i was 27. i had to, my toddler daughter was unafraid of the water, so i had to be too. i took an adult swim class with several middle age women whose attention kept shifting from extreme fear of the water to openly ogling me like i was fresh meat on the deli counter. sadly no one ogles me anymore.

patrick

#466911 - 06/23/14 04:59 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
tbkkfile Offline

Loc: Surrey, United Kingdom
I'm sitting here wondering if I can make it to 10

1. My Grandfather was Canadian and joined the Ontario rifles CEF in 1914, was wounded four times in WW1 he was a big man and as a kid he was the only person to be able to lift me up with one hand (not sure why I've included this little known fact).

2. I held the door open for Ella Fitzgerald while working on the lights at a jazz festival.

3. When I left school I trained as what we call over here a gamekeeper, I just love sitting in the woods as it makes me feel safe.

4. I have 3 amazing kids and 6 incredible grandchildren

5. I have a wonderful wife who puts up with me, she's my soul mate

6. I took a job in the construction industry 25 years ago as we needed the money, too late to get out of it now sadly.

7. I was a professional musician for 5 years in the early 80's and then self destructed

8. I love cooking and do the meals over the weekend.

9. I failed all of my exams at school

10. I went back to college as a mature student and passed all of my exams

Wow I made it to 10....

#466928 - 06/23/14 05:17 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
I Want 2 Thrive Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida, U.S.A
1. Like tbkkfile my Grandfather was Canadian as well. He became an American during WWII serving as a general's Chef.

2. At 6 I began studying in my Grandfather's kitchen. Oui, Grand-père became Yes, Chef! (Kidding on that last part)

3. Met Jack Palance at the baggage carousel at JFK. He was trying to be inconspicuous off to the side. Was smart enough to nod in his direction and let him be. After he collected his belongings he walked by and said thanks son.

4. Became a radio DJ in Australia.

5. Sold televisions at a major retailer for one year. HATED EVERY MOMENT of it!

6. Was deployed to Homestead Air Force Base rode out hurricane Andrew.

7. Became an EMT (delivered 2 children on the way to the hospital). Loved the job but, burned out.

8. Deployed to Bosnia to repair a satellite terminal. Was encouraged to assist at a hospital/orphanage off duty. Helped care for children with massive disfigurements and/or burns. (That is where I burned out on being an EMT)

9. Helped raise my God-children. All 3 are my pride & joy!

10. Actor/Singer not professional.

-Izzy

#466947 - 06/24/14 01:57 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: I Want 2 Thrive]
pufferfish Online   embarrased
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
This is a really entertaining thread. (not threat). I hope to add my own 10 shortly.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (06/25/14 10:27 PM)

#466979 - 06/25/14 02:35 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Online   embarrased
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
FINISHED

OK - Here I go with my ten:

1. I didn't want to be born. I was stubbornly sitting in "breach" position, and apparently pushing Mom's internal organs with my little feet. The urinary bladder or the rectum were most fun to step on (for me - this is supposed to be a bad joke). Then the doctor reached in with tools and pulled me out. I think I didn't want to be born because I had some intimation of what life was going to be for me.

2. My mother, after having a couple weeks to look me over, just like you'd return a purchase to Wal-Mart, she took me back to the doctor and gave the medical equivalent of wanting her money back. She later told me that the doctor told her I was a normal boy. She wasn't able to return me for a refund.

3. A few months later World War II started. But don't blame me! I had nothing to do with it. It drastically affected my childhood, even the abuse I experienced. It meant that my Mom and Dad and big sister would have to move to California where Dad would become part of the regular army and war effort.

4. I had a favorite push toy.
As I pushed it along, the marbles in it would dance and it would make the sound of a ringing bell. When they took me over to the military base, I was blithely pushing this along and the bell was ringing. Apparently the bell in it sounded a great deal like the intrusion alarm for the Army Air base. The soldiers ran out of their quanset huts with guns cocked looking for the intruder. There I was, all of 3 years old.

5. We lived on spectacular island. Lido Island. Now each property is valued multi-million dollars. Then it was newly developed and enemy submarines were cruising off-shore. Because of those reasons the price of real estate was low. It had white sand and beautiful climate.

6. Father was transferred to the Boston area because of new developments. I was 4 years old. There I went to Bellmont school where I was very shy and hid under the table as I played with a toy tank.

7. The family, less my Dad, ended up in Colorado after a few months. One of my favorite "things" was the dog Micky. Micky would chase his tail (what there was of it), much to our delight. I would squeal with delight as he chased that little nub of a tail.

8. The family lived in Denver for about 5 years.
I worked on school. I couldn't judge distance so I was not a good ball player. My favorite thing was going to the Denver mountain area.

9. We lived in Virginia for 5 years. There I encountered some rough trials. Still there were many fun things to do.

10. I got married when I was about 30. I had the most lovely wife, Karen, who helped me so much in every way. We were married for 37 years. She died of an incurable nerve disease.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (06/27/14 11:21 AM)

#466985 - 06/25/14 04:20 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

1) I hate cheese. I even hate food with cheese in the name, like cream cheese, cottage cheese and cheesecake.

2) I've had four cats - two are still with me, and the other two lived into their twenties.

3) I once had to answer to an out-of-state traffic ticket and in trying to find the magistrate court I somehow unintentionally ended up walking down a corridor of cells inside the correctional facility. I was lucky that a guard saw me, screamed "Stop!" and pulled me out of there. I was grilled about it but when I pointed to the metal door I opened to walk in, they let me go. I never pursued it further, but suspect there was a heavy review of security after that. Sort of a typical wake I tend to leave behind me (Chaos, confusion and disorder? My job here is done.)

4) I have always looked younger than my age - enough to be embarrassing, sometimes - as weird as that sounds. I don't fully understand why, but have come to realize that I seem to be missing the anger gene. My guess is that anger ages a person, while laughter is more effective than any skin cream on the market today.

5) My father died unexpectedly on an operating table, my best friend committed suicide with hoarded prescription pain medications, and my 22 year old cat died in my lap. I cried just as hard for each one of them.

6) I was madly in love with my high school girlfriend, but my issues with abuse and sexual identity kept it from becoming more than it was. I reconnected with her recently after over twenty years and had two big surprises: (1) Like me, she is gay, and (2) I discovered the love never stopped. It didn't even diminish a little...

7) After anyone close to me has died, I always have a vivid dream of them visiting me within just a few days of their death. In each dream, we both know they are dead, but they are allowed a last visit to say goodbye, as if death was a mere technicality. I even had one last cuddle with my cat.

8) I once screamed so loud it snowed. The sky just suddenly unleashed a blizzard during my one and only weekend therapy retreat - as if it shared my catharsis. We were in a big room with huge windows, and everyone - including me - were stunned into silence.

9) I have discovered that if you can come close to forgiving someone, you can pretend the rest. The karma catches up later to fill in the spaces.

10) I recently took a stupid Facebook quiz to discover my "real" age, and while my friends and family never got below 31, I was 14. So maybe I am stuck after all...

11) I have a streak of undying mischievousness and often break rules, such as listing eleven items when asked for only ten.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#466987 - 06/25/14 05:04 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Chase Eric]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
Originally Posted By: Chase Eric
9) I have discovered that if you can come close to forgiving someone, you can pretend the rest. The karma catches up later to fill in the spaces.

11) I have a streak of undying mischievousness and often break rules, such as listing eleven items when asked for only ten.

i especially love these two!
it is a pleasure to get to know you better, Eirik.
LEE
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#466988 - 06/25/14 06:12 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Sven]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
My Ten:

1. I know who Burt Reynolds, Perry Como and Tammy Wynette are. I also know Jupiter is a planet. But when I recited the names of the planets in school I was sent to the principal's office because I caused all the other students to laugh and I broke up laughing hysterically when I got to Uranus.

2. I had to take the CPA exam 5 times before I finally passed and was certified.

3. My grandfather, father, me, and my two sons all have the first name - Charles. Original thinkers smile

4. When I was in the Army I "faked" a heat stroke to try to leave a training exercise, and spent 8 days in an Army hospital recovering from my pretend fainting spell.

5. My first wife threw a pitcher of water on me during an argument. (Very Short marriage)

6. I cried at my wedding.

7. My now wife of 37 years and I stay away from most bodies of water.

8. I won $17,000 in a writing contest, which couldn't have happened at a more opportune time, right after an unexpected hospital bill.

9. I tried on the shoes, after meeting Senator Herman Talmadge (when he was then Governor of GA)

10. Since having a stroke, I'm confined to a wheelchair, and my greatest accomplishment since then has been to pee standing up.

#467013 - 06/26/14 10:55 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: traveler]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: traveler
i especially love these two!
it is a pleasure to get to know you better, Eirik.
LEE

Thanks, Lee smile

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#467014 - 06/26/14 11:13 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
If I posted those 10 things then you would know what they are.

my story

my vlog

#467173 - 07/02/14 09:59 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Obi]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
1. I am trained in basic First Aid and CPR.

2. I was the only one in my high school in 1983 to make all-state choir.

3. I never worked out in a gym before 2014, and have been at it since January.

4. I despise yard work (but do it when it's needed).

5. My record drive on a trip is over 4,600 miles/7,400 kilometers.

6. I have never ridden a rollercoaster.

7. I am okay with never having ridden a rollercoaster.

8. I would rather give an impromptu speech with a 15-minute notice, to a 500-person crowd, than ride on a rollercoaster.

9. Blueberries are my favorite.

10. I danced at a Christmas party with Denise Nickerson (Violet in Willy Wonka) a few years back.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.