Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
2 registered (andrewmartin, pufferfish), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63105 Topics
441302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#219043 - 04/19/08 07:26 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Darren]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Chris, Lewis,

So when does all this "conquer the world" stuff begin? Will I need a new passport? Will the really important things continue as before? I mean ... you're not going to ban CSI or Judge Judy are you??????????

Much loyalty to the New World Order,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#219112 - 04/19/08 03:32 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Darren]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

1. I don't read good. Not in English or Russian. I never have, I have always seen letters and such all put together like a mess. It take me a long time to read or write anything out, and much of time, it annoys me.

2. I have a hard time, physically and mentally, of 'sitting still'. Physical, I am some kind of 'restless' person, and mental, it is hard for me to keep focus to things for more then few minutes at a time (so yes, in chat room, if it seem I am not paying attention, possibly I am not! Sorry) And sugar things make it worse, even though I like cookies and ice cream specially.

3. I been doing my sport since I was 4 years age, and been at every day training since I was about 8.

4. My favorite American television show was 'Whos line is it anyway', and my favorite American music is the motown kind.

5. I have three older sisters, one brother who is younger, and now 2 nephews and two nieces.

6. I like art very much, I like to paint and draw and work with wood, but I could never take a good picture until the last year.

7. I can do a 'New York City' accent. (not good though)

8. I love to swim and take baths and do water things, like snorkel.

9. I think snow skiing is fun if you never have to worry about stopping.

10. I had my back broken when I was 17, had back surgery in January 2006. And it still bothers me sometime. (I guess that is nothing secret, really)

andrei

#219118 - 04/19/08 04:02 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: ak]
rehpotsirhcs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
Chris, Lewis,

So when does all this "conquer the world" stuff begin? Will I need a new passport? Will the really important things continue as before? I mean ... you're not going to ban CSI or Judge Judy are you??????????

I'm pretty sure 'king tut' died centuries ago. He could rise up an army himself but since they'd all be dead with him it would be really creepy.

Who says I haven't already started conquering the world?? The mere fact that people enjoy shows like CSI and Judge Judy tells me the reality show hypnotism is working!

#219133 - 04/19/08 05:43 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: rehpotsirhcs]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: rehpotsirhcs
Quote:
Chris, Lewis,

I'm pretty sure 'king tut' died centuries ago. He could rise up an army himself but since they'd all be dead with him it would be really creepy.

Who says I haven't already started conquering the world?? The mere fact that people enjoy shows like CSI and Judge Judy tells me the reality show hypnotism is working!

ah but i'm the reincarnation, and i'll only use the zombies to scare anybody who dares to defy me lol, or if things start to get boring in the new world order, i'll spice up halloween and make a real night of the living dead, just for target practice you know lol (i love zombie films, especially the old ones lol, or the evil dead trilogy with bruce campbell)

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#219152 - 04/19/08 06:49 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Okay, so I'm safe with CSI and Judge Judy ... whew!!! I watch for the news to see who's ruling the world. ;\)

(Woody Guthrie)

#219166 - 04/19/08 08:03 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: roadrunner]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Larry...you will be assimilated.

Still's Globs

New Video

#219167 - 04/19/08 08:10 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Into which - CSI Vegas or Judge Judy????? \:\( Please? Let it be Vegas?

(Woody Guthrie)

#219168 - 04/19/08 08:11 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: roadrunner]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

BORG!!!

#219173 - 04/19/08 08:40 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: WalkingSouth]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Into King Tut's army of zombies of course.

Still's Globs

New Video

#219434 - 04/21/08 05:54 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
9: I hate doing things the usual way.

6: I love Dragons and am right now curled up under a big fluffy blanket with a red dragon on it, ---- I also love wireless Pc keyboards which let me type stuff and brouse the net without actually having to sit at my computer.

1: I have tried canabis, though in coffee not smoking it for the sake of my voice. I wouldn't do it now during my recovery work, but I liked it!

8: I only moved into my flat last year and love it! especially my weerd decoration, from my bedroom with the purple painted sky and clouds to my dragon curtains and random amounts of odd statues including a lotr chess set.

7: I'm worried that the last item looked like boasting.

3: I once had a ponytale which i stil really miss, accept a stage director who's opinion I really respect asked me to cut it off, ---- not fair! grrrrr!

5: I am sometimes childish and proud of it! heman forever!

4: I am also a geek complete with glasses, ---- and oncemore I'm proud of that too, yes, i have a dalek poster in my loo and go tabletop rping every week, but it's fun!

11: I talk, ---- and write a lot, which is odd, sinse i'm naturally more of an intravert.

2: I love propper coffee and uba high coco chocolate!

-55: If your stil accepting applications for the position of grand high philosopher, confuser in chief, official ambassador to all Elves and Daleks, and court magician, in the new chocolate powered, zomby filled world order, ---- can I submit my Cv? If not, just give me a pipe organ and lots of catacombs to rome through in the official palace, occasionally popping out to terrify people with my tenor singing and insanely large opera cloak and I'll be happy, ---- yes, I'm also a phantom of the opera fan.

Edited by dark empathy (04/21/08 05:58 AM)

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.