Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (86, thedudeabides, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442131 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#218953 - 04/18/08 05:39 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: Calanthe
4. While waiting for a friend to get off work at a jewelry story in Los Angeles in 1980. I witnessed the store being robbed. I then ran after, tackled and caught the robber. While I was laying on top of him and had him in a head lock. It occurred to me for the first time he might have a knife (I knew he didn’t have gun) so I tighten up my choke hold on him and he said “You caught me you don’t have to kill me”. I relaxed a little at that point.

You wanna be Minister of Public Safety \:D ?

(Rob takes note....don't mess with Calanthe)

Still's Globs

New Video

#218954 - 04/18/08 05:42 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Brilliant Mogigo and Cal, i have secret agents/snipers now reminds me of a book i've been reading, glad to have you on my side

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#218955 - 04/18/08 05:43 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

9b) While at the Gay Games I got to watch ineffable go-go dance in his cage, my that boy is talented ;\)

Jaw on the floor....I'd pay money to see that! I think.

Maybe not.................................Don't know yet.

OK...ah..NO...nevermind

Edited by Robbie Brown (04/18/08 06:03 PM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#218957 - 04/18/08 06:01 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Loc: California
Hey Rob,

Thanks for the job offer but I must respectfully decline as it might interfere with actives for which I am better suited and already employed by King–Tut.

KT- Glad to do my part for the new world order...but remeber I will be wtaching ;)... To paraphrase Mr. J. Borune "you might want to get some rest after all this world conquest, you look a little tired."

Ciao,

Cal

And given the choice I will save my ass first everytime(STC)

#218959 - 04/18/08 06:08 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
9b) While at the Gay Games I got to watch ineffable go-go dance in his cage, my that boy is talented ;\)

Rob...

Been there done that

Cal

And given the choice I will save my ass first everytime(STC)

#218960 - 04/18/08 06:34 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Hmmm, picking through my passports, got your back Cal, which country next Mr president. Whatever it takes to bring around our revolution.

Three Non-blond's - "Talking about a revolution"

Liking this as well Cal, shit, what's not to like with a survivor in control. Couldn't be any worse.

Bang bang my friends

Mike

#218963 - 04/18/08 06:55 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
arronb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Perth
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown

Maybe not.................................Don't know yet.

OK...ah..NO...nevermind

Is this what you're trying to say Robbie LOL

#218976 - 04/18/08 07:41 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: arronb]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Ok after much thinking I think I have 10 things most people do not know about me.

1. I love everything Star Trek. I am not a fanatic and have uniforms or makeup ears, but I love the show and the writing.

2. I have two other boys by a previous marriage. They both are married and have daughters of their own.

3. I spent a year at Pentecostal Bible College in Livermore, CA. Dropped out after a year.

4. Worked at Jack in The Box in high school and loved it. Made a dollar/hour.

5. My first car was a 58 olds 4door sedan. I loved it.

6. Mom says I had a dog when I was little but I can’t remember that far back. I did have five aquariums in HS and like having tropical fish.

7. My favorite books were usually sci fi, I love the whole Tarzan collection too. CS Lewis is my favorite author.

8. I loved math. Hated English and chemistry. Almost flunked Spanish too.

9. When my oldest son was 5 yo he fell in a pool and was on the bottom for almost 5 minutes. I was a respiratory therapist and so I resuscitated him, went with him in the ambulance to the hospital and when I was assured he was ok promptly fell apart myself lol.

10. While a youth pastor in a southern Baptist church I once felt I should prophesy that a young couple in the church that were unable to have children would become pregnant and have a boy child before the year was up and they did. I still have the birth announcement.

#218985 - 04/18/08 08:49 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Freedom49]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Freedom49

10. While a youth pastor in a southern Baptist church I once felt I should prophesy that a young couple in the church that were unable to have children would become pregnant and have a boy child before the year was up and they did. I still have the birth announcement.

What do you see in my future? Maybe a stack of gold bricks discovered in my back yard...left there during the revolution to be kept safe??? maybe???

.............................PLEASE?

Still's Globs

New Video

#219034 - 04/19/08 01:46 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
Darren Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The High Seas
1. I'm a Trekkie, too.
2. I hate yard work.
3. I like to take naps in the afternoon.
4. I'm a cheapskate.
5. I read the Wall Street Journal.
6. I listen to public radio.
7. I watch Smallville.
8. I've got bad knees.
9. I bite my nails.
10. I enjoy taking long, hot baths.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.