Ten things I hate:
1. Reading, what includes any kind of school work. I should be again taking classes, I have not done any in some months now. I can not seem to be bothered to 'sign up' anything right now.
2. People who judge you and think they know what kind of person you are who have never even ever talk with you once. To 'know' who I am because what I look like or what I do for living, that is just stupid.
3. Most media people.
4. People who are happy with bad news and bad things happening to other people.
5. Loud or rude people, or people around me who curse a lot. It just seem not respectful.
6. People who judge you because you are younger then them, and obviously will 'understand once you're older'. Uck.
7. Being 'dumped' by someone you love
8. Death and illness that cause it
9. Sushi (there has to be something silly on here)
10. All and any kinds of abuse
Ten things I love:
1. My family, and my home (because to me, family make it 'home' and not just 'that city I come from'
2. My friends. There maybe isn't hundred of them, but the ones I have is the most importent and best ones
3. Riding a bicycle
4. Ice cream (any kind that have chunk things in it, whether it is fruit or nuts or candy, it is all good)
5. My cat (actually, all animals. They are all very honest creatures, either they like you or do not. I am just allergic to lot of them. Including my cat)
6. Traveling to new and different places, whether it is for competing or vacation (but if is for competing, it is not as you really get to see so much of it)
7. Being good at what I enjoy, and being able to earn my 'living' by doing it (at least for now)
9. Getting to know new people and friends. I am a very shy person really, but once someone offer themself to me, or accept me, I always enjoy to get to know them more, and get to respect and admire them more.
10. My life. My life is good. My past did some ways 'suck', some of it. But what I have now is not my past, it is my LIFE, and I am able to choose my happiness and enjoyment to make it as good it can be, and maybe even better.