Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63164 Topics
441711 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#217521 - 04/12/08 06:25 AM Re: Brotherhood Prevails Over "Dragons" [Re: alexey]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Dennis,

Thanks for the link, and of course welcome to our brotherhood here on MaleSurvivor. You will find a lot of support and understanding here.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#217533 - 04/12/08 09:23 AM Re: Brotherhood Prevails Over "Dragons" [Re: alexey]
hogan_dawg Offline

Dennis that video was pretty cool.

If I were a lion, I'd be a little apprehensive with a herd of pissed off bovine ready to trample me...lol...see how they gave up the calf so quickly once the herd surrounded them, ha ha.

#219539 - 04/21/08 05:19 PM Re: Brotherhood Prevails Over "Dragons" [Re: alexey]
Denniss Offline
New Here

Loc: California
Alexey,

I'm glad you could take something from it..... As survivors, we can especially relate and appreciate the power of being part of the herd. Most people would simply over-look the obvious and chalk it up to survival of the fittest. We, on the other hand, relate this to our very lives and have survived the wounds of such attacks in a whole different way.

Always,
Dennis

#219541 - 04/21/08 05:21 PM Re: Brotherhood Prevails Over "Dragons" [Re: Denniss]
Denniss Offline
New Here

Larry,

Thnak you for the kind words. There has been a lot of hard work accomplished and a lot more to come. The support here, during this process, has been penominal.

Always,
Dennis

#219575 - 04/21/08 08:57 PM Re: Brotherhood Prevails Over "Dragons" [Re: Denniss]
Jeff Amsel Offline

Loc: NJ
In my state, I have not survived.....I am still the victim.......perhaps one day I can see myself of having survived what happened to me. Thanks for sharing this video Dennis. Nice to be wanted, and that little one was wanted badly.

#219739 - 04/22/08 04:35 PM Re: Brotherhood Prevails Over "Dragons" [Re: Jeff Amsel]
Denniss Offline
New Here

Jeff,

You have taken the biggest step to the path of recovery..... and you have a lot of built in support here at MS. Please find comfort that your "state" will not last although it feels like an eternity.

Peace!

Dennis

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.