Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
3 registered (pufferfish, bluesky, tbkkfile), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#214105 - 03/30/08 01:15 AM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: ineffable]
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Coca Cola theme. Everything red.

Nothing Pepsi \:\)

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#214125 - 03/30/08 09:11 AM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: hogan_dawg]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Dawg, I LOVE the idea of the Hot Wheels track, a mile long, with superchargers all over the place! What a cool room THAT would be!

If you every have a chance and a really fast car, try Ark Hwk 7 from El Dorado all the way to Harrison. Lovely drive! Not much traffic. Loooong stretches of beautiful banked curves and steep hills. Just got back from doing that route for the first time in almost 30 years and it has only gotten better. I was driving a Honda this time (last time was in a GMC pickup truck with a 35 ft 5th wheel camper in tow); I can only imagine it in a Porsche.

Cheers!

Laz

#214163 - 03/30/08 01:12 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: Lazarus]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
We need a food fight room
with an endless supply of "safe" food to throw
pudding, donuts, whole loafs of bread

Protective eyewear, disposable cover alls
The room would be self cleaning once empty

We ask King Tut to devise some scientific way in his laboratory to recycle the food
so it could be broken down molecularly & used as fuel for scooters we need
to get from one side of this sprawling mansion to another

#214169 - 03/30/08 01:39 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: ineffable]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Also need a head bangers with 6 Bose 901s Harmon Kardon amp, also marshal stacks, Fender twin reverb amps. Instruments for the live performances we have our selves. and complete the room with mid-evil torture devices and weapons as decorations, and a padded mosh pit \:D
Also leather walls

Edited by GateKPR4 (03/30/08 01:45 PM)
__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#214175 - 03/30/08 02:28 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: GateKPR4]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Best room I could ever possibly think to build with 35M would be a room for the little kid in me - a humoungous rollercoaster room

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#214189 - 03/30/08 03:47 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: TJ jeff]
DanM Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
I know most of you guys are young, but I think having a slot car race track would be nice. Does anyone remember slot cars? They use to have stores/tracks you could go to and race your car against other kids.

Dan

#214191 - 03/30/08 04:03 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: DanM]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right Behind You!
Dan

They still have a slot car store/track in NH. Its very popular.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#214192 - 03/30/08 04:13 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: DanM]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Gawd yes, Dan! Used to do those all the time. I had two 'good' cars and 4 'so-so' wrecks... That would go well with Dawg's Hot Wheels track. And how about a train set winding through all of that?

Craig, everything gets recycled, not necessarily directly into that scooter fuel you were needing, but soon. Did I tell you that Kira had a food fight during her 15th birthday party? It was all planned; pudding pastries with whipped cream, a huge sheet cake, disposable poncho's and cheap swim goggles... They had a blast and smelled like sour milk for days afterwards! LOL

How about if I design the Media Room? Seating for 12 good enough? How about slider/rockers in black leather and a couple of couches? Internet and intranet access at every seat. Don't worry, it'll be soundproof. Bose surround sound with Klipsch horns for base. Fully digital (past the VCR, anyway...) and a 120 inch digital projection system. The kitchenette/bar is in the rear corner, next to the popcorn machine. In the event of a big party, the long wall opens up to the outside patio.

Oh, and whomever is keeping notes, please add electrical outlets under the eaves of the house, for Christmas (or other) decorations. I'm amazed that more expensive houses don't include this cheap enhancement.

Cheers!

Lazarus

#214193 - 03/30/08 04:14 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: Still]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
My brother had a slot car track they gave him when the local store closed. Don;t know what ever happened to it. Road trip to NH woohoo!

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#214317 - 03/31/08 03:09 AM . [Re: GateKPR4]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?

Edited by frost (03/10/09 11:50 PM)

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.