Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (Scott1962, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63557 Topics
444044 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#215829 - 04/06/08 11:09 AM Feeling down
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I don't know why but I feel like the kid in my avatar pic. Lost, confused, disappointed with life. Just having the blahs today. Its been cloudy and raining for days, I have no energy for anything yet feel guilty for not doing anything. I'm sure it has to do with 3 weeks of hypo mania that I am recovering from. Just wish I felt good like I did a month ago. I don't know why but it seems go through this about 2 times a year and it sucks. Meds don't ever seem to work for long, and not taking them is worse. I am discouraged with this whole situation of medication. But I will keep trying nothing is forever and feelings will change. \:o

__m_ô¿ô_m__
|| || || || || || |

#215832 - 04/06/08 11:21 AM Re: Feeling down [Re: GateKPR4]
Darren Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The High Seas
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, GATE. I get like this too at times, esp. when it's raining. Hang in there! \:\)

#215836 - 04/06/08 11:43 AM Re: Feeling down [Re: Darren]
dave999 Offline
New Here

Loc: Canada
Hang in there Gate - life is always ups and downs - without the downs we won't recognize the ups - I too go through periods of down what I have learned along the way at least for me is that when I come out of the down period that I usually make another growth step - it seems that I need a critical amount of pain/sadness to push me onward and upward - so now when I go into the down I usually say to myself "here we go again" - hang on and get ready to accept some more insight and with it will come emotional growth - take care - give yourself a hug from me - Dave

#215863 - 04/06/08 02:29 PM Re: Feeling down [Re: dave999]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ricky, I want to echo the same, and hang in there. What Dave said happens to me at times, and you might find the down periods give you a chance to gain some insight that can be applied to further growth.

Eric

#215865 - 04/06/08 02:35 PM Re: Feeling down [Re: ericc]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
echo
echo
echo
\:\)

me too Gate!
feelings change (like ya said)
you'll get through this

Craig

#215882 - 04/06/08 03:31 PM Re: Feeling down [Re: ineffable]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
hi guys, thanks for the support. I took a nap for a couple hours and it seemed to help. Things are looking up \:\)

__m_ô¿ô_m__
|| || || || || || |

#215894 - 04/06/08 03:49 PM Re: Feeling down [Re: GateKPR4]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?
Ricky,

Just wanted to let you know that you are heard and cared for bud. Like Craig says, you'll get through this. Glad you are feeling better than when you posted your initial message. With any luck, things will continue to improve for you. Just take care of yourself. Take some time to yourself, have a nice long shower... Go for a walk... Just do what you need to do.

All the best,
~Bri

#215897 - 04/06/08 03:54 PM Re: Feeling down [Re: frost]
DanM Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
Ricky,

Hang in there, this too shall pass. You will be back to your old self in a few days. Take the time and do some thing nice for yourself.

Dan

#215919 - 04/06/08 05:13 PM Re: Feeling down [Re: DanM]
arronb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Perth
Hello Rick ...

Glad ya feeling better after ya nap
maybe just a bump in the road.

Be good to yourself \:\)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.