Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
3 registered (YYZGIRL, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#215795 - 04/06/08 06:57 AM wild cat story
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

there is a wild cat---that lurks around work---------------i dont pay it much mind-------it usually stays hidden from people--------------------------the other day i was walking by my car--------------------------this cat was sitting in front of my car-------------------------looking around very intensley------------------------------not scurring away at at-at the sight of people-----------------------------i thought to myself-----that is strange---------------------later i learned that this cat------had spome kittens in the back of a motor home---that was just moved--------------------------------so i guess this cat was on the look out for its kittens--------------------one of my mangers has a employee climb up in the back of the motor home and retreave the kittens-------------------------he put them in a box with some bedding-put the box back outside near the mother-----------------------------------------well the next day the mother had the kittens in another motor home-----------------parked in the same spot as the old one------------------------------so my manger retreaved them again--------------------put them in a box-------------------------near my work bench------------------------------------------yhe mother was off in the distance---but keeping a watchful eye on them------------------------------also my manger was poping up every so often to see if the mother found them------------------------------------i guess the manger wanted to make sure the mother found them------------------------------------so he picked up the kittens-----------------they started crying very loud-------------------------then he put them back in the box---------------------withen seconds the mother was darting toward the box------------------------with a very concerned look on its face-----------------------defying all fears of people around----------------------it was good to see a human side of one of my bosses------------------------------pluss to see how this cat was so intent on caring for its young---------------------i said to my boss----------not even thinking----------------------its to bad people arent like that with thier young---------------------it just came out---------------------i still think about what i said--------------------and how that cat was so intent on protecting its young-------------------its has helped me tthink about things-----------------------------the next day i was in the store and saw all of the families with thier childern-----------------------------how they cared for thier childern---------------------protecting--just like the cat--------------------so i guess maybe thier is good in most people---------------------------and there are some who just abandend thier young----------------steve

#215809 - 04/06/08 09:31 AM Re: wild cat story [Re: sabata]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Some people are forced to do things to take care of their young by having to leave them for a time in order to put food on the table, as my mom did. My abuse happened when I was away from home and she had no way to protect me. She did however try by telling me to stay away from the man Mikey because he liked little boys, but it was too late, I was already abused. I never told and she did not know what to look for. If only our lives were as black & white as an animals. Unfortunately / fortunately there is a lot of gray area in human lives. I'm safe now and that is what counts and makes a difference today. What we see on the outside of a family is not always a reflection of what it is true on the inside. I have learned this from my own experience with friends in alcoholic homes. Some seemed so normal on the outside one would never know that dad was a drunk. They went to church every Sunday. They seemed to love and care for each other, be there for each other. Perhaps I did not notice their abnormal traits due to my own. But to me they were good families not like my own family.

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#215816 - 04/06/08 10:11 AM Re: wild cat story [Re: GateKPR4]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

i think what i was thinking--------i never felt or had parents--------------like that cat-----------------steve

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.