Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
6 registered (Obi, bluesky, Bluedogone, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443938 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#215634 - 04/05/08 04:35 PM military exam...input will help me out big time
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I just received a phone call from QTC and i do in fact have an exam however it IS NOT for PTSD it's for my already SC condition for a seizure disorder and it's next week.

I specifically asked the woman i spoke with and she conformed that it is indeed for this condition.I think( although i could be wrong) i may not need an exam for PTSD( either i have plenty of evidience and / or enough to substantiate the claim PTSD) afterall think about it if i needed one why not schedule both at the same time on different days.Who knows i am just an average joe.

My exam is april 17th @ 10AM.

I thought i'd inform the board the status of my case.

What do you think about a statement from myself descriibing my struggle with my "seizure disorder"...and my fiancee who has actually witnessed on several occassions to wirte a letter.I finished mine a few days ago and "L" finished hers yesterday. Let me know , if any , what you think. Thank you and take care. Coop

PS: obviously anyone on here who was either in the military or is familiar with the process i would hope reply to this afterall i am all new to this stuff.

#215707 - 04/05/08 08:32 PM Re: military exam...input will help me out big time [Re: thecoopstah]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
I think that the letters are a good idea. I think you get the same amount of money ether way. I think that a seizure disorder, will be the easier one to prove. Just my guess.

Take care,
Clifford

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.