Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, traveler, royjay), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63582 Topics
444218 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#215634 - 04/05/08 04:35 PM military exam...input will help me out big time
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I just received a phone call from QTC and i do in fact have an exam however it IS NOT for PTSD it's for my already SC condition for a seizure disorder and it's next week.

I specifically asked the woman i spoke with and she conformed that it is indeed for this condition.I think( although i could be wrong) i may not need an exam for PTSD( either i have plenty of evidience and / or enough to substantiate the claim PTSD) afterall think about it if i needed one why not schedule both at the same time on different days.Who knows i am just an average joe.

My exam is april 17th @ 10AM.

I thought i'd inform the board the status of my case.

What do you think about a statement from myself descriibing my struggle with my "seizure disorder"...and my fiancee who has actually witnessed on several occassions to wirte a letter.I finished mine a few days ago and "L" finished hers yesterday. Let me know , if any , what you think. Thank you and take care. Coop

PS: obviously anyone on here who was either in the military or is familiar with the process i would hope reply to this afterall i am all new to this stuff.

#215707 - 04/05/08 08:32 PM Re: military exam...input will help me out big time [Re: thecoopstah]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
I think that the letters are a good idea. I think you get the same amount of money ether way. I think that a seizure disorder, will be the easier one to prove. Just my guess.

Take care,
Clifford

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.