Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (woodenshoes, BraveFalcon, BuffaloCO, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64151 Topics
447627 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 10 of 18 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#216184 - 04/07/08 02:45 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Actually i've always wanted to go to Washington, i remember when i had a letter from washington because i subscribed to national geographic at one point, and i felt so important lol, when you think washington you think whitehouse and when you think whitehouse you think president lol

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#216185 - 04/07/08 02:46 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: king tut]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: king tut
Originally Posted By: frost
Originally Posted By: king tut
did you know, i don't remember the exact details, but we took part of America and occupied Washington for some reason, welsh soldiers, don't remember when or why, and i'm pretty sure Canada suppose to like us because we halted the Americans, i'll ask somebody for the details, but it was on the news not long ago because we were celebrating something and they talked about it on the news

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington

I thought this bit was quite amusing:

"...moments before British soldiers entered the building. Once inside, the soldiers found the dining hall set for a dinner for 40 people. After eating all the food they took souvenirs then set the building on fire."

LOL, i really shouldn't make a joke out of it i know but it just seems like something somebody would make up, it doesn't mention which soldiers they were, i think they were the prince of Wales regiment

Oh yes! A million f#%ing laughs!

Your day is coming! But you are not allowed anywhere near the Whitehouse.

Edited by Robbie Brown (04/07/08 02:47 PM)

#216189 - 04/07/08 02:56 PM . [Re: Still]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?

Edited by frost (03/10/09 11:48 PM)

#216190 - 04/07/08 02:56 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: Still]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

i didn't mean it in a twisted way Robbie, i just meant it sounds like something somebody would make up, if you know what i mean, oh don't worry, i was just reading it with a different kind of mindset, it doesn't really matter

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#216208 - 04/07/08 03:48 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: king tut]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
See....people like Rob ought not attempt humor...cuz someone always gets injured.

One time I suggested a very funny thing that my friend Greg could do some day....well...one day he did it:

He made up a little cardboard sign and displayed it out the back window of his mother's car as they went to the store. it said:

HELP....I've been kidnapped.

He called me that night. You would not believe how much trouble a little chunk of cardboard and some ink can cause a kid.

#216224 - 04/07/08 04:06 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: Still]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
I would like an ergonomic empathic comfort room
You would walk in & lasers would scan your dimensions
The lights would dim & a soothing voice would say "Let go"
Falling back you would land on a "pancake" (lol) of swedish tempur foam like material
that was warm & would form to you
Lifting from the floor, your body would shape to what it is like to be held like a newborn
Rocking gently in warmth your choice of music would soothe you through the foam pancake
now moving around the room rotating, gyroscoping & comforting so that you could experience letting go
& being carried from all angles
(yes punk is available for Mr Brown)

ahhh

any ideas on how to recycle the tempur material is most welcome

#216241 - 04/07/08 04:30 PM . [Re: ineffable]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

#216256 - 04/07/08 05:32 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: frost]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

this house is just getting better and better!

#216258 - 04/07/08 05:36 PM . [Re: king tut]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

#216284 - 04/07/08 07:33 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: frost]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Let's add a recording studio with 48 tracks. All site musicians - unite! Let us crank out some good survivor jams!

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

Page 10 of 18 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.