Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63397 Topics
443261 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#226716 - 05/26/08 02:26 AM . [Re: Nyjah]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?

Edited by frost (03/10/09 11:58 PM)

#226732 - 05/26/08 07:15 AM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: frost]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
i've wanted to sleep in one of those ball pits with all the multi-coloured balls, i added that room ages back, you can bury yourself in the balls and nobody will even know your there, and it would be almost like your suspended in the middle of the balls too, i've always thought that would be cool, and nobody will even know your there

giant mushroom sounds cool lol

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#226736 - 05/26/08 07:43 AM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: king tut]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Hi.

Love the shroom lagoon moon room of doom Frost, ---- though I think you need to put a baboon in there just for the sake of rhyme, ;D.

I like the sleeping arrangements room idea, personally it would be a toss up for me betwene finding the very top of a tall tower with only one way up and battlements round the edge, or a small hole in the ground with a smallish bedroom behind it, large enough for me to stand up in and walk a couple of steps, and have a propper bed. Yes, hobbit tendencies are immerging here I think.

As to designing a room, there's a dome shaped room at the visitor's center for Jodral bank Observatory which has the known star map on the cieling in lights.

I'd deffinately go for that, ---- but on a big scale, ---- perhaps 40 feet across, and of course appropriate colours for the various constilations. In the center of the room there would be a working planetarium with fairly large planets, ---- say have jupiter about ten feet across, and an actuall flaring gass get in the center of the cieling for the sun.

the floor would be purple or deep blue with lots of random lighting, and of course there would have to be the world's best possible speaker system in there as well for all music needs, ---- or better stil loads of pairs of really good quality infra red headphones so that more than one person could use the room at a time. there would also just have to be some uba cumfy purple chairs and floor mats, ---- whatever people liked relaxation wise.

I could probably come up with some more, but I've cluttered up the topic enough i think.

really like the idea for this one Frost.

#227263 - 05/28/08 02:27 AM . [Re: dark empathy]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?

Edited by frost (03/10/09 11:59 PM)

#227714 - 05/29/08 11:42 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: frost]
kijo Offline
New Here

Loc: United States
Hardwood floors
a large reflective pool/hot tub recessed in the middle of the room
a moveable table to do work while in the hot tub
some of that light emitting wallpaper
a small library of all the books I want to read
spend any money left over on art

#227815 - 05/30/08 12:32 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: kijo]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

- Room O' Friends -

A room filled with all the friends you truly care about and who truly care about you. Some type of empathic device can read the thoughts and feelings of everyone who might try to sneak in and if they're full of crap they aren't emitted. Only those that truly care can be there. Then you can visit them when you're really feeling down and feeling like crap and just need someone who really does care.

#227830 - 05/30/08 01:23 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: JustScott]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
I love this room
I need this room
I am in this room

Scoot you rock!
Thanks for posting this

C

#246639 - 08/26/08 04:18 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: ineffable]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
i can't think of anymore rooms, i think we have done all the rooms possible and many that are not lol

but, as far as i remember, although we have command rooms of various types, have we got a malesurvivor headquarters yet? with lots of computers where we can link to everywhere, and fireman poles to go down to the underground "bat-cave" where we can quickly deploy to help people in need, that needs to be built on if it is not already there, we would have to have some kind of special task force too

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#246641 - 08/26/08 04:22 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: king tut]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
KT, thanks for bumping this thread

I start at the beginning again & smile & laugh & dream
(something about Frost's wall of griddles amongst many others)

I needed this today
\:\)

C

#246643 - 08/26/08 04:30 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: ineffable]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

How about a 'safe' room, where nothing bad ever happens, and there is some kind of magic that can make anything bad that ever have happen in your life just disappear. I want that room right now.

Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.