Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
5 registered (VASurvivor, Aptrick, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63418 Topics
443374 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#213650 - 03/28/08 03:39 AM EXTREMELY GRAPHIC TRIGGERS Pounded on the concrete
Marinan Offline

I can remember some one just pinning me down, slamming hy head down on the concrete over and over again.... I didn't notice him taking off my pants, but he played with by genitalia. I felt covered in semen. and then I tasted something very dirty hot in my mouth, he penetrated my mouth with his penis until it orgasmed into me. He was done ejaculating all over me... Then, I crawled... I don't know where I crawled but I crawled...

I don't remember anything from after that. In fact it feels as if it was in another world.

#214043 - 03/29/08 07:13 PM Re: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC TRIGGERS Pounded on the concrete [Re: Marinan]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Marinan, I'm sad for your pain and anguish. I've been there, buddy, and I can only know how difficult it was for me to recover from. No one knows how difficult it is for you except you.

Without too much detail, I will tell you three guys jumped me, dragged me into the bushes and beat me until I was quiet and quit struggling so much, and then took me to an apartment and held me captive for between 4 and 6 hours. (Lots of detail omitted here.) Then they threw me into the backseat of my car with only my bloody shirt to wear, forced me at knifepoint to withdraw money from an ATM, drove me to a remote business park and dumped me. Oh, and just for fun the guy with the knife stabbed me in the thigh and in my right buttock just before they stole my car and drove off.

Yes, it was a very traumatic night and next few weeks. I blamed myself for it for a long time. Finally, I came to view the incident with a sort of hyper-analytical detachment. It was NOT my fault, nobody deserves to be raped. Sure, they singled me out because I was gay, but other than that it was just a case of my being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I could have just as easily been hit by a bus. The guys who did it are scum, and there's a lot of scum on this Earth. But I don't hate them; I don't even think about them. They don't deserve a moment of my time, effort or thought.

I wish you luck in your recovery. It is possible; you will start to feel better. When depends on you. It's a nightmare, but you survived. Read my tag line.

Peace,

Lazarus

#214214 - 03/30/08 06:32 PM Re: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC TRIGGERS Pounded on the concrete [Re: Lazarus]
A C Offline

Loc: Missouri
Marinan,

This may so simple and an understatement. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. Can't for the life of me understand why someone would rap another person. It's just plain curle.

Alec

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.