Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63373 Topics
443142 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#212773 - 03/24/08 07:55 PM I got mugged!
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
So at my house my brother and his pregnant girl friend just moved in they are staying here for a little bit because my brother has some trouble he has to get himself out of. My grandmother is also staying with us.

Last night the house was really crowded and loud and i kept getting interrupted so around about 11 o clock I took off to go for a walk. I went to the park near my school were i grew up. I live in a fairly decent neighborhood i wasn't worried at all about it.

I stayed at the playground for a little while just relaxing enjoying the peace and quiet. I finally decided to come home and started walking towards my house it was about 1 am by now.

So i get to my street but decide to walk another block. the street that my house is on is like a U so there is only one entrance and one exit to the block. I walked by a house at the end of the U that had a party going on the kids yelled to me. I go to school with some of them so i stopped to talk for a minute. they wanted me to hang out but i said no and after a minute left. I got to about 50 yards from my house and two kids come running at me and pushed me into bushes they held there fists up and were threatening to hit me. i gave them my wallet and ipod and they took off.

Besides a few bruises from the bushes i am okay.

So my brother comes running out and we start chasing the kids they run back to the house with the party and try to hide. We find them and my brother grabs one of them and throws him on the ground. we start yelling at them to give me my stuff back. they were all really drunk. they were pathetic. so after about fifteen minutes of yelling. we got my stuff back. My brother had a shirt on that said ARMY because he used to be in the national guard. they thought he was a soldier and he told them he served three terms in Iraq they believed it they were scared of us. after i got my stuff back the guy who lives in the house comes out drunk and high and started asking what we were doing we told him what happened and he started hitting his kid right in front of us. Usually i would have been angry to see a kid get hit by an adult but i didn't feel sorry for these kids

I wasn't going to file a police report. My brother keeps telling me not to and my parents don't want me to either they want me to let it go.

But i called the police department and they said to come in and file a report i really think i should so in the morning i am going to.

I learned my lesson for now i on i wont go walking by my self at night. next time i feel like leaving i will take my car instead.

Anyways i'm okay. it was really scary though. but now i have a cool story i can tell every one when i get back from spring break.

Christopher

Edited by theatrekid (03/24/08 07:55 PM)

#212784 - 03/24/08 08:09 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: theatrekid]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: theatrekid
I learned my lesson for now i on i wont go walking by my self at night.

OK.....Christopher......Its NOT YOUR FAULT!!!

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#212792 - 03/24/08 08:15 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: Still]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
wow that is something to talk about, glad everything seemed to work out okay in the end

i think your brother may think he might get in trouble if you file a report, they may try to say he hit them or something, but if you feel it's a good idea then go for it, it's probably a good idea to report it i think especially if you have a run in with them again

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#212793 - 03/24/08 08:16 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: Still]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

I know its not my fault.... but still personal safety i shouldn't have been out there that time of night

#212795 - 03/24/08 08:26 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: theatrekid]
MemoryVault Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Hey, Christopher --

Glad you're okay!

#212798 - 03/24/08 08:32 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: theatrekid]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
wow! Glad you're ok and got your iPod back!

Do you worry about them coming after you again? Hopefully not, but a police report might somehow be a tool to keep them away from you. Your brother sounds like a good one!

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#212809 - 03/24/08 09:05 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: LandOfShadow]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

I don't worry about them coming after me again we scared them. not that i have super human strength i don't believe in fighting but if they were to start a problem with me i feel like i could fight them off at least well enough to get away.

#212828 - 03/24/08 09:42 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: theatrekid]
SuperTramp7981 Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: theatrekid
So at my house my brother and his pregnant girl friend just moved in they are staying here for a little bit because my brother has some trouble he has to get himself out of. My grandmother is also staying with us.

Last night the house was really crowded and loud and i kept getting interrupted so around about 11 o clock I took off to go for a walk. I went to the park near my school were i grew up. I live in a fairly decent neighborhood i wasn't worried at all about it.

I stayed at the playground for a little while just relaxing enjoying the peace and quiet. I finally decided to come home and started walking towards my house it was about 1 am by now.

So i get to my street but decide to walk another block. the street that my house is on is like a U so there is only one entrance and one exit to the block. I walked by a house at the end of the U that had a party going on the kids yelled to me. I go to school with some of them so i stopped to talk for a minute. they wanted me to hang out but i said no and after a minute left. I got to about 50 yards from my house and two kids come running at me and pushed me into bushes they held there fists up and were threatening to hit me. i gave them my wallet and ipod and they took off.

Besides a few bruises from the bushes i am okay.

So my brother comes running out and we start chasing the kids they run back to the house with the party and try to hide. We find them and my brother grabs one of them and throws him on the ground. we start yelling at them to give me my stuff back. they were all really drunk. they were pathetic. so after about fifteen minutes of yelling. we got my stuff back. My brother had a shirt on that said ARMY because he used to be in the national guard. they thought he was a soldier and he told them he served three terms in Iraq they believed it they were scared of us. after i got my stuff back the guy who lives in the house comes out drunk and high and started asking what we were doing we told him what happened and he started hitting his kid right in front of us. Usually i would have been angry to see a kid get hit by an adult but i didn't feel sorry for these kids

I wasn't going to file a police report. My brother keeps telling me not to and my parents don't want me to either they want me to let it go.

But i called the police department and they said to come in and file a report i really think i should so in the morning i am going to.

I learned my lesson for now i on i wont go walking by my self at night. next time i feel like leaving i will take my car instead.

Anyways i'm okay. it was really scary though. but now i have a cool story i can tell every one when i get back from spring break.

Christopher

That really really stinks man \:\( I go walking by myself at night, and nothing has happened to me. (Last night for example.....not exactley sober.) Carry something for self-defense, mace, a knife (I'll admit I have one when I go out at night, but would never condone using it, but as a deterrent, or if my life was on the line I would......) taser, learn self defense (martial arts).

'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil de book.

Chat Name-Lparsons

#212832 - 03/24/08 09:46 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: SuperTramp7981]
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
wow - I am glad you are ok!

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#212842 - 03/24/08 10:08 PM Re: I got mugged! [Re: SuperTramp7981]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: SuperTramp7981
Carry something for self-defense, mace, a knife (I'll admit I have one when I go out at night, but would never condone using it, but as a deterrent, or if my life was on the line I would......) taser, learn self defense (martial arts).

ah carrying weapons like that will just get you in trouble, take something, less obvious, you may think a knife is a good weapon to do damage, but just about anything will suffice, i usually carry a strong metal pen, used in the right way that can be a deadly weapon, of course i've never done anything like that and i wouldn't use a weapon unless i was out numbered and so had to deal with them quickly

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.