I had an awful, awful nightmare last night, and I'm afraid to try to sleep tonight. It was I believe A bit of repressed feeling and memory rising to the surface, but in a terrifying manner. I'll try to describe it as best I can, but I can't describe my racing heart and feeling that I was about to die.....

I was in a building that reminded me of the building I remember from when I was five years old (my story), except I wasn't five, I was as I am now, 19 years old and instead of four feet tall, over six feet. Instead of it being crowded, there weren't many people there, but it didn't matter because the only ones that mattered were me and him. I was looking for my dad, But for some reason I knew he wasn't there so there wasn't much point in looking for him. I went around a corner, into a narrow door-hallway type of thing. The walls were all cold concrete. But when I went around the corner, I seemed to shrink before a horrible thing, a man it turned out to be, vaguely reminiscent of who I remember. I tried to walk by.....but he shoved me backwards and I fell down. The next thing I know, I'm in a tight, closed space, he took more the form of a human, features visible i remember. He was right up close to me, inches away and an impassible wall. I felt something sexual, I felt a real sensation of being touched, it felt more real then any other dream........ then I woke up to a awful feeling of having his strong, inescapable hand around my throat. I felt barely able to breathe when I woke up, gasping for air and with a racing heart and a awful feeling in my stomach.

If this in any way actually happened to me, I wish I only remembered what I remembered 2 days ago, and the rest was left a mystery.

'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil de book.

Chat Name-Lparsons