Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
2 registered (lapchinj, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63172 Topics
441743 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#217484 - 04/12/08 12:30 AM Re: 18 Years old and battling with Identity [Re: roadrunner]
richie Offline
New Here

Loc: Va.
Reading Brandon's story had me in tears and i just want to say to that little boy in him that you are cared for here and we welcome you here and you will find understanding here. Reading your story and the feed back has helped me too ,so glad you are here and may you keep talking and telling that's a good place to start for the healing has begun,know that you are loved..thanks for shareing.

Search through me,O God,and know my heart. Examine me,and know my disquieting thoughts,and see whether there is in me any painful way,And lead me in the way of time indefinite. Psalm 139:23,24

#217490 - 04/12/08 12:47 AM Re: 18 Years old and battling with Identity [Re: roadrunner]
richie Offline
New Here

Loc: Va.
Reading Brandon's story had me in tears and i just want to say to that little boy in him that you are cared for here and we welcome you here and you will find understanding here. Reading your story and the feed back has helped me too ,so glad you are here and may you keep talking and telling that's a good place to start for the healing has begun,know that you are loved..thanks for shareing.

Search through me,O God,and know my heart. Examine me,and know my disquieting thoughts,and see whether there is in me any painful way,And lead me in the way of time indefinite. Psalm 139:23,24

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.