Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (Esposa, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447717 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#213700 - 03/28/08 10:47 AM . [Re: hogan_dawg]
JustJeff Offline

#213704 - 03/28/08 11:21 AM Re: Thinking about Little Me [Re: JustJeff]
simonsurvives Offline

Loc: California, Fresno
I am glad to meet you Jeff. Thank you for sharing. You didn't deserve to get hurt. I love videogames too because I have control over everything in the game. No one is saying that is way is not the way to go or this is the weapon I should be using. I am the one choosing and I have the control. \:\) p.s I will kill you in halo jk
Simon

#213716 - 03/28/08 12:45 PM Re: Thinking about Little Me [Re: simonsurvives]
JustJeff Offline

Lol. You might you never know. but i'm pretty sure my cousin could own both of us in a second.

#213921 - 03/29/08 10:29 AM Re: Thinking about Little Me [Re: JustJeff]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was 4, listening to my dad play his trumpet in the next room. Falling asleep to sound of Miles Davis. He had to play in the other room 'cause it was too loud to play in the room me and my sister shared. When my dad would come home from being away and taking me and my sister to ice cream and letting us pick out whatever we wanted. I always wanted a "big kid" ice cream cone but got the cup 'cause I was too little for the other one. My mom picking me up when I fell down. My sister reading to me.

I was just a kid. I wanna go back to being a kid.

#213926 - 03/29/08 10:57 AM Re: Thinking about Little Me [Re: Nyjah]
dancr6 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: georgia
LITTLE ME was small for my age (6 year old clothes at 10) but people never picked on me because of my size so I didn't really develop a "napoleonic" complex. People other than my parents and perp treated me kindly.

I was the requested singer in our small town from age 4 through middle school which was probably what kept my self esteem afloat. I won first place in two county fair talent contests thanks to a loving music teacher who picked me up to practice and drove me to the fairs without any relatives in the audience.

I lived a few blocks from the Missouri river and that is where summers were spent. Winters were ice skating in the park and a small lake nearby, sledding and just running around town in the NE Nebraska snow.

My wife asked my sister what kind of kid I was and my sister said "everyone loved him" I was surprised at her answer but realized "everyone" didn't include our parents who abandoned us when I was 4. I WAS JUST A LOVABLE KID

#213944 - 03/29/08 12:13 PM Re: Thinking about Little Me [Re: dancr6]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
dancr6

You were Tiny Tim. (As in Dickens Christmas Story)

#290155 - 06/03/09 10:41 PM Re: Thinking about Little Me [Re: pufferfish]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I thought i'd revive this thread so that i can remember to come back and make my reply and so that others have the opportunity to see the purposeo of this thread and also make their replies.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.