Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (susie, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63414 Topics
443364 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#211548 - 03/18/08 07:33 PM membership information?
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
okay so out of curiosity i've been looking around for information about membership and maybe i'm just not looking in the right place but i cant find any

so ive seen the section with the form and a continue button and i assume more information is available after that stage but i don't know

and in my case i don't feel comfortable putting in all that information and since i havent spoken to my parents about this or told anybody and i live with my parents and you have to put in an address then i would have to worry about correspondence giving away my secret and also bank statements

anyway i am just curious about the procedures involved in becoming a member if anyone has any information even though at the moment i'm not planning to do anything but i just want to know about the possibility and how privacy is handled

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#211556 - 03/18/08 08:35 PM Re: membership information? [Re: king tut]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

tut,

You raise some good questions. I'll bring this discussion to the mod/admins and we'll get back to you.

John
for the Mod Team

#211679 - 03/19/08 11:48 AM Re: membership information? [Re: WalkingSouth]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

You can request 'no mailings' when you become a member. You also can pay by postal mail, using the money order or such so that it is not shown on the banks statement.

andrei

#213215 - 03/26/08 11:53 AM Re: membership information? [Re: WalkingSouth]
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
I wouldn't mind receiving some input as to how and where to apply, and addresses etc. Unfortunately; because my health is not well and being physically disabled with diabetes and a heart condition. I am forced to rely on social assistance. I'm not sure how memberships apply to international guest members in this regard but it would probably take me three to four months to save for annual membership dues. Any additional information you could give me would be helpful.
Sincerely Appreciated;
Chris

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

#213240 - 03/26/08 01:00 PM Re: membership information? [Re: jcf1957]
TJ jeff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
jcf,

I'll try to get some information to you as quickly as I can - I thank you for your patience

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.