Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (pete1973, 1 invisible), 33 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63118 Topics
441400 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#21147 - 02/06/04 07:04 PM Re: Spanking as SA? (TRIGGER)
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Sean - read all of this...what he was probably doing was "making a public show that you were a bad kid"... the reason...if you did complain about the abuse "who would believe a bad kid"?

*And he probably had a ***K over it later!

That may just be my perspective on it, my experiences were different, but having read so many different stories about abuse, I am starting to get a pretty clear picture of how these bastards (never give them a capital letter it indicates importance) work!

If you're starting to admit things to your therapist, you are also starting to admit them to yourself... it hurts, but it's a good thing!

Best wishes ...Rik

#21148 - 02/06/04 11:39 PM Re: Spanking as SA? (TRIGGER)
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Hey Sean - From the victims of sexual abuse I see, many parents think they can touch "their" kids anywhere (anywhere!) they want. Many, many parents are perps. I suppose they "think" because they are MY kids, I can do whatever I want in raising them(?)!. Sad!!!!!!!!!
The saddest part is when "the kids" try to justify the abuse because it HAD to be something they (the kids) did. GARBAGE!!

GoodTouch/BadTouch is for everyone!!

Howard

#21149 - 02/08/04 02:18 AM Re: Spanking as SA? (TRIGGER)
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I am not sure that spanking is to be consider sexual abuse. I was hit so much by my father, with clothes on, with clothes off, hit on any part of body. I never think of it before as sexual abuse thing, but maybe it could have been. My father never abuse any of us in front of other people, other then myself, my mom and my gran. But, we never allowed to have friends outside of house, never could spend time at friend house, or my mom. If what he done to you make you feel more uncomfortable then just physical abuse would, then maybe you can think of it in term of sexual abuse? I don't know. I wish I have better answer to you.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#21150 - 02/15/04 04:20 PM Re: Spanking as SA? (TRIGGER)
Texas_Mike Offline

Loc: San Antonio, Texas-The Lone-St...
I wouldn't consider it sexual abuse, Sean, but its abuse regardless...makes it worse from the shithead. And that could be the ultimate problem.

Nobody likes to be striked either.

Stay strong.... Mike

Run 2 Live-Live 2 Run

Best,
"The Desert Runner" Mike

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.