Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444084 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#210476 - 03/13/08 09:38 AM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: roadrunner]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I know I for one am looking forward to his return! Hope he's getting better moment by moment!

#210528 - 03/13/08 05:10 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: JustScott]
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well the news about Rob looks very good, he is good and feeling much better.

He should be back home tomorrow. 14th........

Ben

#210535 - 03/13/08 06:02 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
KENKEN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NOTHERN COLORADO
Ben,

That is GREAT NEWS about Rob. Thanks for keeping us all informed.

It is nice to have support during recovery.

Ken

From the Movie: Antwone Fisher

***WOR ALUMNI SEQUOIA MARCH 2008***

#210847 - 03/15/08 12:00 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: KENKEN]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Hi Guys!

I just found this thread. Thank you all for your well-wishes.

This last time in the Hospital was a rough one (but it kept me alive). It was a Psychiatric Intensive Care Ward. Very strict, very scary in many ways (talk about incentive to behave....sheesh!) I was scared shitless a few times.

Anyway, while in there, I came to the conclusion there that the corporate world is one big stress factor that I can eliminate from my life. I can't eliminate my CSA, but I can dump the pressure of "do-or-die" sales.

It looks as if I'll be out on disability insurance to begin with, and will be seeking a new career.

I will greatly miss meeting up with many of you during my travels (that are now ended). I formed some fabulous friendships and can honestly say that I've come to love some of you whom I've met. Many of you have helped me through some tough stuff in one way or another but each and every one of you has provided true friendship when I've needed it the most.

I'm very thankful that I've got you guys on my side during this transition period too.

Again....THANK YOU!!!

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#210851 - 03/15/08 12:13 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: Still]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

Rob--It Works Both Ways---------------Thank You For making the Effort To Visit Me---------------That Ment A lot To me-------------------------------------So Thank You Robbie---------------------steve

#210855 - 03/15/08 12:32 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: Still]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Rob,

Although you are now grounded in New England, I am sure you will be flying through recovery, at 36,000 feet. I think all of us know that stress can derail our healing. Now that you have chosen to eliminate that stress, hopefully you will begin to soar again.

I know many questions remain for the future, but you have shown you are stronger that this crap. You know when to seek help and I for one will continue to be here to support you.

Be strong for little S. and R., they need a loving father. Now that you will be home more, continue to love and protect them. Show them home much fun "little Robbie" can be, and enjoy watching them grow.

If you need anything, just ask here (or that other place) and I will help, any way that I can.

Love you,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#210880 - 03/15/08 02:28 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: Scoutvictim]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Rob,

Anything we are able to provide we are absolutely willing. That may only end up being a "Go Rob, we've got your back", but just know it comes from the heart.

Lots of love,

John

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.