Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63570 Topics
444143 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#210844 - 03/15/08 11:27 AM Re: You guys were right (tears) [Re: Danbuff]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Welcome back, Jarrad! We missed your witty reparte!

Some of you guys are talking like there IS something that justifies being raped... There is not! BUT, I have to weigh in on the side of those who think that it is also our own responsibility to do what we can to avoid being raped. I know for a fact that IF I go to certain bars and clubs, and IF I don't say 'no' loud and clear, somebody is going to do something sexual with/to me. I'm not implying that is the case for every gay bar, or even most of them; the point is that if I am looking for sex I can always find it. Logan was looking for love, and was invited for sex and he said yes. Could have been someone's fantasy. Maybe the other guys weren't as perceptive as they could have been (have none of you ever been horney???) but when Logan got triggered, THEY STOPPED. No way this was anything close to rape. I'm sorry Logan was triggered, but he walked right into it. Like Jarrad says, this sort of thing goes on all the time. Some of it hot fun, some of it is outright abuse. It all depends on the people involved.

Logan, again I'm sorry this happened to you. I think it was a learning experience, am I right? Nobody did anything wrong, but still you got hurt. I'm sad that happened to you.

Regards,

Lazarus

#210871 - 03/15/08 02:00 PM Re: You guys were right (tears) [Re: Lazarus]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
laz, haha i love how i go off spewing my mouth and then you come in with a post that explains what i mean in a rational way. so yeah.. what you said.
i missed you guys too... didn't expect to seet his post resserected.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.