Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
6 registered (GT13568, Bluedogone, PhoenixRising, 3 invisible), 61 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63104 Topics
441295 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#210441 - 03/13/08 02:00 AM I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation
Marinan Offline

I have levitated.
I was sitting down on the couch.
and for no reason, I levitated.

In addition, I have also had visions. I have seen things that have come to pass 15 years before they have.

From every year from the age of 6, until my 22nd year of age.

I'd like to know if any of you have supernatural things in your life.

Edited by Marinan (03/13/08 02:01 AM)

#210481 - 03/13/08 10:39 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Marinan]
VLinvictus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Nothing as dramatic as levitation and visions.

However, from time to time I'll have a dream in which a certain scene -- people, arrangement of objects, notions of light and color -- will be expecially memorable.

Sometime afterward, in waking life, I will find myself in exactly such a situation and be immediately hit by a sense of "I have seen this before."

So far, though, it's never been anything useful like lottery numbers or premonitions of accidents.

On the other hand, it could just be a misfiring between the two halves of my brain which causes an image to be stored as memory before it is consciously perceived just like regular deja-vu.

Who knows?

My grandmother, though, had many instances where she would have a dream about someone she hadn't heard from or thought of for a while and then suddenly learn thereafter that the person in question had died.

My mother was once suffering from a tremendous migraine that left her immobilized in bed with pain. It was so bad that she was planning to go to the ER. When she managed to fall asleep, though, she had a dream that her mother -- my grandmother -- came and held her in her arms and said "My baby" -- and suddenly the headache went away.

#210573 - 03/13/08 09:41 PM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: VLinvictus]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
well this is one of the things that gets to me

you believe things when you are young and when you grow up your expected to use your reasoning to deny anything you believed that doesn't fit into what we "know" to be true

I often thought i had powers of certain kinds, only to be reinforced by positive results (eg. you walk past a dog and decide to test your power of mind over matter, tell it to pee on a lamp post- it does- it reinforces your belief in mind over matter).

I always remember levitating, i always had an idea fashioned inside my head which has a certain power, kind of like the feeling when you yawn, anyway i'm not crazy but i have this memory where i was standing on my landing, and using this ability, i have a memory where i did levitate (kind of like pedalling a bike in a way). This is NOT POSSIBLE and must have been a dream. But i remember i believed it happened at the time, but i know it DID NOT happen, but then i think it COULD have happened- and it is thast clause that gets to me so much- because that clause shouldn't exist- but it does- but it is just one of those things that you have to take with a pinch of salt.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#210581 - 03/13/08 11:02 PM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: king tut]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
You guys may in fact be gifted. Who knows? If I knew everything that was possible I would be god. I have had supernatural experiences and I think a lot of people have but it is not acceptable to discuss them usually except late night talk radio. So I will not divulge here in the forum but I would not rule anyting out. Question is: what do we do with such information?

Edited by Freedom49 (03/13/08 11:03 PM)

#210591 - 03/14/08 12:07 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Freedom49]
tricitylady Offline
New Here

I can relate to visions. Ever since I can remember, I have had daily premonitions. Sometimes 3 or more in a day. Most of the time I get an idea of something 1-3 hours before it actually happens. The frustrating part is that the idea comes and leaves so quickly that I don't realize it for what it is until the thing comes to pass a little while later. Things like, I will have a quick thought about my brother, wonder how he is doing, an find out when I get home that he had called. I wish I could learn how to use this information for a purpose. There has to be a reason why I see these things. I also have dream premonitions at night, but these don't come to pass for a much longer period of time. Sometimes years later in the form of dejavu. The wildest one I shared with my husband when we were living in Hawaii. I had gone to look at a house to rent and when I walked up to the door, I knew I knew the place. I had never been there before in my life, but I knew every inch of it. As I walked through, sure enough, it was true. The bright pink paint in the first bedroom, the hole in the floor under the carpet in the second bedroom, and on and on. I was so disturbed by this event that I went home and told my husband about it. I was in tears because it scared me a bit. I didn't know what it meant and still don't. Why would I see this house 3 years earlier in a dream when we were living in Arizona? What could possibly be the point or reason. I still don't know and I continue to have these dreams and premonistion and experience dejavu.
If anyone has an explanation, I'm all ears.
lady

#210601 - 03/14/08 12:57 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: tricitylady]
Barney Offline

Loc: Southern Utah/Northern Arizon
Love the gifts that you have and work to embrace and enjoy them. They certainly are a blessing to have and hopefully, you can use them to be of assistance to others as well as yourself.

B

#210618 - 03/14/08 05:42 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Barney]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I have had two dream that I can bring to mind that happened the next day, One was being humiliated in from of the 100 students in my high school class I was brought up in front of the class and grabbed by the back of the neck by another teacher as two of them bitched about me no doing my home work I can't remember what they said but it changed my already poor outlook on school forever. The second was a dream that I was in a playground at a school by the water, and the school caught on fire. I remember waking up telling my sister there was a fire. Later that day when the local paper came out these was a school the next town over by the water that caught fire.

__m_ô¿ô_m__
|| || || || || || |

#210795 - 03/15/08 12:02 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: GateKPR4]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I remember as a kid experiencing that de javue (sp) thing where I would be in a situation and KNOW I'd experienced it already. dunno...

#352273 - 01/29/11 03:09 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: WalkingSouth]
Daniel_forgotten Offline

i do

#352288 - 01/29/11 09:52 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Daniel_forgotten]
Happy Birthday Logan81 Offline

Loc: Lubbock, TX
I can definitely relate to the visions part, it seems to run pretty strongly in my family. A few examples:

* I can't count the number of times I've called my parents, only to find that they were just about to pick up the phone to call me.
* I get strong feelings of deja vu from time to time. Normally, it's just some random scene where I'll look around and realize that I've dreamed everything that's happening around me.
* A year and a half ago, I woke up "knowing" that my grandmother was going to pass away on Christmas day. She didn't that year, but she did this year, 6:30 Christmas morning.

I've never experienced levitation, but I had a roommate in college who said he did when he was a child. You're definitely not alone.

#354468 - 02/22/11 01:31 PM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Freedom49]
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
Experiences of levitation/visions or various psychic powers are all things we encounter on our way to God, but mystics across traditions from Yogananda to John of the Cross have warned against indulging in them as they can give us a false sense of spiritual attainment and ego boost, thus deluding us away from the path of spiritual growth! By the way, not having any supernatural experience doesn't make anyone less sacred!

So as rule remember if it is not permanent state, then God is still afar, keep walking! And in any case, the ultimate power to have is the ability to love unconditionally and that is something that comes at the advent of grace! Once you have it, you can help others levitate closer to God.

God bless!

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#354619 - 02/23/11 11:41 PM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Logan81]
Marinan Offline

Thank you Morning Star. At the very least you'll be happy to know I never levitated again.

#354953 - 02/26/11 10:09 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Logan81]
George Offline

Loc: NY metro
I once visited a church with a friend about 25 years ago, it was a huge spirit filled church. At one point during worship, people were rolling in the isles back and forth like telephone poles, no movement of their bodies to propel themselves yet they were rolling back and forth pretty fast! I asked my Friend what she thought of that after we left in the car, she told me that she was perplexed by it as well and that she asked the Lord what it was, she was told that it was angels pushing them back and forth... If I had not seen it with my own eyes I would've never have believed it. I was too scared to go back :), but that experience sure stuck with me. I have no doubt in my mind when I pray that God is listening & there!

#355067 - 02/28/11 12:33 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: George]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I've always been heavily clarvoiant or at least rife with premonitions. I told my wife about 9-11 months before it happened as a warning that I may get caught-up in NYC during it. I use to stay at the Beekman Hotel all the time, (next-door to the U.N.). I never had any concern it would be the U.N. that was to be targeted. I always suspected the towers and some sort of involvement of the Hudson River. As it turned-out, they needed to follow the Hudson from Albany as the terrorists were too stupid to navigate by anything better than following a river on a clear day.

Things like this have happened with me my entire life though. I consider it a highly activated security sence that some survivors have and use.

Still's Globs

New Video

#371469 - 10/01/11 08:15 PM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Still]
Drop Offline

i think its called disociating?

Watch me burn, watch me burn

#371630 - 10/04/11 09:01 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Drop]
Marinan Offline

I think I disassociate sometimes but I have actually done these things, or experienced them.

Honestly though, I'm not the most credible witness for alot of the things I've said here, except for some of the Survivor Stories.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.