Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441811 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#354468 - 02/22/11 01:31 PM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Freedom49]
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
Experiences of levitation/visions or various psychic powers are all things we encounter on our way to God, but mystics across traditions from Yogananda to John of the Cross have warned against indulging in them as they can give us a false sense of spiritual attainment and ego boost, thus deluding us away from the path of spiritual growth! By the way, not having any supernatural experience doesn't make anyone less sacred!

So as rule remember if it is not permanent state, then God is still afar, keep walking! And in any case, the ultimate power to have is the ability to love unconditionally and that is something that comes at the advent of grace! Once you have it, you can help others levitate closer to God.

God bless!

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#354619 - 02/23/11 11:41 PM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Logan81]
Marinan Offline

Thank you Morning Star. At the very least you'll be happy to know I never levitated again.

#354953 - 02/26/11 10:09 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Logan81]
George Offline

Loc: NY metro
I once visited a church with a friend about 25 years ago, it was a huge spirit filled church. At one point during worship, people were rolling in the isles back and forth like telephone poles, no movement of their bodies to propel themselves yet they were rolling back and forth pretty fast! I asked my Friend what she thought of that after we left in the car, she told me that she was perplexed by it as well and that she asked the Lord what it was, she was told that it was angels pushing them back and forth... If I had not seen it with my own eyes I would've never have believed it. I was too scared to go back :), but that experience sure stuck with me. I have no doubt in my mind when I pray that God is listening & there!

#355067 - 02/28/11 12:33 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: George]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I've always been heavily clarvoiant or at least rife with premonitions. I told my wife about 9-11 months before it happened as a warning that I may get caught-up in NYC during it. I use to stay at the Beekman Hotel all the time, (next-door to the U.N.). I never had any concern it would be the U.N. that was to be targeted. I always suspected the towers and some sort of involvement of the Hudson River. As it turned-out, they needed to follow the Hudson from Albany as the terrorists were too stupid to navigate by anything better than following a river on a clear day.

Things like this have happened with me my entire life though. I consider it a highly activated security sence that some survivors have and use.

Still's Globs

New Video

#371469 - 10/01/11 08:15 PM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Still]
Drop Offline

i think its called disociating?

Watch me burn, watch me burn

#371630 - 10/04/11 09:01 AM Re: I have had visions , I Have Experienced Levitation [Re: Drop]
Marinan Offline

I think I disassociate sometimes but I have actually done these things, or experienced them.

Honestly though, I'm not the most credible witness for alot of the things I've said here, except for some of the Survivor Stories.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.