Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
2 registered (don64, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63189 Topics
441845 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#210135 - 03/11/08 05:16 PM Interesting question for everyone
erkspowa1978 Offline
New Here

Loc: Spokane, Washington
Does anyones abuse accur with demonic activity?
Occult activities maybe?

I would really like to hear what others have expierienced and how it has affected thier faith or lack of faith?

#210143 - 03/11/08 05:51 PM Re: Interesting question for everyone [Re: erkspowa1978]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Just between you and me and everyone reading this I suspect that is entriely possible. I suspect someone I know in fact is as there is no other explanation for his suffering and lack of progress and it is very sad.

#210145 - 03/11/08 05:56 PM Re: Interesting question for everyone [Re: erkspowa1978]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I was a a victim of ritual abuse, My experience was a man older than performed a ritual where he was possessed by a demon entity, his eyes rolled to the back of his head where I could only see the whites, the room temperature dropped about 15-20 degrees and it was a hot evening in August, the room got cold. He had this eerie grin on his face and this odd feeling of calm came over me. He was wearing nothing but a blue robe tied at the waste. He got up from the sofa that was in his room and said to take my shirt off and lie on the bed. I complied and lay on the bed facing up with no shirt. He then climbed on top of me I was now between his legs, he took a double edge razor and cut an upside down cross in my chest.
The long line only broke the skin a little the short line that finished the cross was a gash about 4 inches long and almost 1/2 of an inch deep. When the last line was formed it was as though something grabbed his hand and forced the razor. He kind of freaked out and dropped the razor. With a look of surprise and excitement on his face, he apologized profusely for the second cut and claimed he did not do that and it must have been the entity that had possessed him. Then he proceeded the ritual leaned forward to the place I was now bleeding heavily from and placed his mouth over the gaping wound and drank my blood. He rather enjoyed this and I watched as he sucked my life's blood from me. I remained calm through the whole ritual like I was hypnotized. Living with this was only half of the story. There was a lot of mind games and manipulation, subtle boundary breaking like a river corroding away the walls that keep it on its path. Before I knew it we Me & about 5 others were doing things that were unethical & cruel and seemingly enjoying it. He made the abnormal seem normal to us.
Things were very wrong and I threatened to go to the police but he convinced me that I was a willing accomplice in his sick warped world and would be arrested. So I never told a soul. My father died and I was still living with my abuser, he was the one who told me and tried to convince me not to go to the funeral. I went anyway.
There is an old Indian saying that something must die so the other can live. I believe my father died so that I could live, if he had not died I would have not left the cult/abuser. I went to the funeral and never went back to the abuser. I moved back home where I told my older sister about loosing my soul to the devil, She was an astute Christian and I believed she could help me get my soul back so I would not burn in hell forever. She did not believe me, even after showing her the upside down cross that was carved in my upper chest. After this experience I never again mentioned it to anyone until 25 years later.
I have always had faith in something but it was not the God of any religion. I cursed God, tempted him to take my life, tried many times to kill myself, but I lived through it all. I remember at least 5 attempted suicides, lived through all with no damage and walked away. Even God did not want me. I still believed in prayer and I prayed many time with positive results. So I have faith that prayer works, this faith is in the power of believing that we have within ourselves the power to create. Focused prayer has the power to create as do all humans who choose to do so. Faith it the ability to believe that it will be, and it is so then created. Its not a miracle! I have faith that I will heal from my abuse, and I am healing. I have faith that I can overcome the issues caused by my abuse, and I am. I have faith that I can help another person by sharing my experience, and it is so. But if you are talking about faith in God, then I'm afraid I can't be of any help there.

Edited by GateKPR4 (03/11/08 05:59 PM)
__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#210147 - 03/11/08 06:04 PM Re: Interesting question for everyone [Re: GateKPR4]
JT's the Man Offline

I am so sorry.
My experience was not nearly so painful.

However I was the victim of a pagan abuse. There were songs sung.

#210218 - 03/12/08 01:14 AM Re: Interesting question for everyone [Re: JT's the Man]
erkspowa1978 Offline
New Here

Loc: Spokane, Washington
The reason that I ask is that I feel with 100% certianty that demons were actively involved in my abuse.
They enjoy the perverted sex practices, after all they forsook thier positions in heaven to have sex with the daughters of men.
They no longer have the ability to materialize, as is my belief, and so they use men and or women who can easily be influenced to carry out thier perverted desires.
My grandfather had uncanny strength. He knew things about people, events in others lives that only a spirit creature could know. And his control over other people was Hitler like(I think the application to be appropriate)
My brother and I were also attacked by demons on several occasions, taunted and teased is probably the right wording.
I have a deathly fear of basements. Something happened to me in that basement of his and something in my head says that it was unearthly.
So this is why I ask this question and I am very thankful for all of the replies so far

#210334 - 03/12/08 05:31 PM Re: Interesting question for everyone [Re: erkspowa1978]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I don't know about demons, I believe there are twisted evil people that know how to manipulate and pervert the true meaning of words, thoughts, and actions. Hitler was such a man. Charles Manson, Sirhan Sirhan, John Wayne Gacey, the list goes on. Many use the demon angle as a cover for their warped perception of the world. Many were abused severely when children. It is a fact that many serial killers were abused, and it was not ordinary it was down right cruel. Then there are sociopaths that have a thinking disorder that causes them not to have a conscience. They literally don't know right from wrong. They have no guilt because they don't see what they did as wrong. Even with my experience I still don't believe my abuser was possessed, I think the guy was just a nut case on a power trip. Though if it were a demon I feel sorry for him. He is the one suffering now not me, I get to live the rest of my life free, he gets to live in jail behind bars isolated so the other inmates don't kill him, if they haven't already. I have had many experiences some spiritual but I am still a skeptic. I once believed blindly but today I can not.

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#210396 - 03/12/08 10:17 PM Re: Interesting question for everyone [Re: GateKPR4]
VLinvictus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
What are "demons?"

Do I believe that there are evil spirits out there that interact with people and possess them and such? Absolutely not.

Yet there is something of a "demonic" potential within everyone, that is, a drive for selfishness and self-centeredness that leads us to seek out our own satisfaction regardless of the cost. In the right proportion, this is necessary -- without it no one would work for a living or raise a family. But out of proportion with the complementary drive to help others, it leads, certainly, to evil.

The human soul can bring forth both staggering beauty and sickening evil. We have met the enemy, and he is us.

#210397 - 03/12/08 10:20 PM Re: Interesting question for everyone [Re: VLinvictus]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well said VL!!!

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.