Newest Members
Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss, JW1230
12363 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (GT13568, wearytraveler), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12363 Members
74 Forums
63535 Topics
443894 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#210959 - 03/16/08 12:32 AM Re: 20/20 Friday March 14 "The Age of Consent" [Re: WalkingSouth]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I agree with you Robbie. Given what is known, how serious these issues are, it was such a cowardly, feeble attempt that I simply fear for our future.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#211043 - 03/16/08 11:50 AM Re: 20/20 Friday March 14 "The Age of Consent" [Re: LandOfShadow]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
As Jarrad said its a step forward. I did not watch any of it and I'm glad I didn't.
Abuse support of girls & women has come a long way but not without their own fight. We are just starting ours because of the nature of it we will have a long struggle just as women did.
Just think of it as making progress because when it comes down to it we all share the same pain and results of being abused. I don't look at this issue as a boy vs. girl issue. We need to stand up for our rights as abused men. Awareness is a contributing factor and we are making people aware. Many of us have done this already by being here. Just the fact that this site is here shows progress and awareness. If we shout loud enough people will listen.
As of this post we have 5084 Members, its a good start!

__m_ô¿ô_m__
|| || || || || || |

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.