Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, AlexT, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441814 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#209819 - 03/09/08 10:06 PM A Thread of Support for a Brother
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Hello all,

I have had the honor of meeting a great guy on this site. He has offered great words of encouragment, and shared some ups and downs. This man and I came to this site about the same time last year, and we have shared a lot.

Some of you know, (because of a post on the members side) that he is now going through a very rough time. I asked his wife if I could do anything to support him and his family. She said if I wanted to let everyone know of his current troubles, I could.

So for all who don't get over to the members side I deceided to share here.

Let's all send our best wishes to Robbie Brown!

He was hospitalized on March 7th, and will hopefully be out by the 12th. He is trying to deal with a lot of issues, and needed to seek help.

Please post your well wishes and support and I know he will be back to read any thoughts. If just one strikes a cord for him, than maybe we can help his recovery.

Thank You all,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#209824 - 03/09/08 10:09 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: Scoutvictim]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Rob,

I hope you will look at this recent event as just a pot-hole in the road of recovery.

I know you are strong enough to beat this crap, keep fighting. I will always be here for you, and I know many of the other guys will stand by you also.

Good luck, and I hope to see you back soon.

Luv ya,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#209825 - 03/09/08 10:17 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: Scoutvictim]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Robbie,
Your posts and your heart have helped me in a lot of way since my short time here on the boards. I have read some of you story and I know there is much more from the quality of your friends and the love they have for you. I have talked with you in chat and responded to your posts with my love and suggestions and support. I miss you here. I pray God grant you the wisdom and strength to hang on and continue the fight. I know it is very very hard not to give up and let the perps who abused you so long ago continue to rule your life and your thoughts. I also know little Robbie was tough enough to survive and make it this far for you. Between our strength and his you can do this. God bless.

#209840 - 03/10/08 12:16 AM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: Freedom49]
johnnymike Offline

Loc: Central Ohio
Rob,

Hi, I am brand new here. I have already received incredible support, understanding and love and I want to pass some of that on to you. Looking forward to getting to know you and many members here.

Peace,

johnnymike

#209860 - 03/10/08 02:27 AM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: johnnymike]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

We're standing united supporting you, Rob. You've been a friend and support to other men here, giving of yourself when your heart was breaking. We now hold you in our thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love,

John

#209868 - 03/10/08 06:26 AM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: WalkingSouth]
MemoryVault Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Rob --

You've come so far, and nothing will take that away. Good for you for asking for help when things got bad. May you rebound stronger than ever!

David

#209894 - 03/10/08 12:32 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: MemoryVault]
KENKEN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NOTHERN COLORADO
Rob,

It takes a real man to ask for help with his issues in life. We are all here hoping the best for you and your family.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ken

From the Movie: Antwone Fisher

***WOR ALUMNI SEQUOIA MARCH 2008***

#209908 - 03/10/08 03:28 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: KENKEN]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Rob we have shared so much over this last year, I know you will find the strength to get pass these times. Glad you where able to ask for the help when you needed it.

See you soon.

Tom

#209932 - 03/10/08 05:37 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: Muldoon]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Robbie,
I hope you feel better soon, to echo what the others guys said it takes a real man to ask for help. I have been where you have more time than I care to admit. If you ever need to chat PM me any time.
you have been a great contributor to my recovery here I hope I can do the same for you. Love ya man!

__m_ô¿ô_m__
|| || || || || || |

#209939 - 03/10/08 06:51 PM Re: A Thread of Support for a Brother [Re: GateKPR4]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

rob hang tight-------steve

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.