Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64190 Topics
447927 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#207672 - 02/27/08 02:21 AM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. [Re: jcf1957]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

What religion I am is of no importence at all with who I am or what kind of person I am. I do not so much engage in any religious or politic talks here because what my thoughts on those issues is, they do not change who I am as a person. I am a good person, whether it is because of religion or to spite it. All that matters here is WHO I am, not 'What'.

Andrei

#207674 - 02/27/08 02:33 AM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. [Re: blueshift]
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
Here we go again; I certainly have no qualms with you blueshift other than the fact that you always maintain you have a hardened heart when any topic comes up on religion. Or perhaps more specifically those who hold true to traditional Christian views. Christians by far are not perfect people, history has given witness to that fact. But that's not to say that Christians don't aspire to evolve to be perfect as God is perfect. As per another post I spoke in, I've always had a big problem with people who claim to stand behind the bleak shadows and walls of Atheism. Much of these walls are built from painful sufferings of the past. There are many prominent philosophical conclusions concerning the majority of people who claim to be atheistic in nature, and who are in actuality agnostic. What I speak here is not my opinion. I had an uncle, an extremely intelligent, successful, and wealthy man who always claimed he was atheist despite the fact of his wife being a Catholic. My uncle was also a very bitter man. He hated most of his children, whipping and beating them. It got so bad that two of his young teen-aged children a daughter and son in the early 1960's were institutionalized in a mental hospital and remained there until recently they both passed away. I've always wondered if there passing was a cause of their not being loved ? A lot of people in this world die from not being loved. I'm not going to go into a long story other than to say that last year my uncle passed away. On his death bed who do you think he was calling out to and asking forgiveness for his bitterness and misdeeds during his life. I have no doubt that God was walking with him all through his life waiting for his change of heart. Too many people in this world die without having that chance. Blueshift; you can take or ignore what you will from what I have just related. Why you hate or choose to say God doesn't exist is your prerogative. And I am truly sorry for the painful past you've had to endure in your life. But why hate God ? Is He your enemy ? Many people on this site have tried to open up to you. Why so many hell-bent bitter walls of defence ? I can't figure you out man. Your too closed within yourself. Like a ticking bomb ready to explode. I genuinely wish you well friend.

Edited by jcf1957 (02/27/08 11:04 AM)

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

#208269 - 03/01/08 03:47 PM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. [Re: blueshift]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I have not read the whole thread, but, I was lambasted for posting images that I thought needed to be shared.

It does not matter what you post as long as it is not inflamatory to others.
Like in Church, you should expect and give respect to others and their views.

Everybody has the choice to view the forum or not, and I think that emotional/seasonal pictures should be allowed,

ste

#208654 - 03/03/08 07:11 PM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. *DELETED* [Re: blueshift]
jcf1957 Offline

Post deleted by jcf1957

Edited by jcf1957 (03/03/08 07:13 PM)

Anonymous

#208655 - 03/03/08 07:18 PM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. *DELETED* [Re: jcf1957]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Post deleted by mogigo

#208658 - 03/03/08 07:29 PM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. *DELETED* [Re: mogigo]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by mogigo

#208678 - 03/03/08 09:23 PM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. [Re: mogigo]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Huh?

#208694 - 03/03/08 10:17 PM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. [Re: WalkingSouth]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was wrong John, I talk too much sorry.

Mike

#208704 - 03/03/08 10:45 PM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. [Re: mogigo]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Mike,

You absolutely don't talk too much, and I saw no reason in what you posted that would cause any action to be taken. I do understand the feeling though. It's okay.

#208750 - 03/04/08 08:37 AM Re: Comments on Posting Guidelines. [Re: mogigo]
jcf1957 Offline

mogigo;
It is me who should be sorry. I should have been wiser to shut my mouth. Anyways I just wanted to apologize friend.

Anonymous

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.