Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 27 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63228 Topics
442152 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#208559 - 03/03/08 12:29 AM Looking for off-site resources for partners
Carlton Offline
New Here

Hi again.

My GF, who hasn't posted here because she wants this to be my space, has asked me if there are any external (off-site)resources for partners of male survivors. Can anyone suggest anything they've found helpful?

#208628 - 03/03/08 05:07 PM Re: Looking for off-site resources for partners [Re: Carlton]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Carlton, welcome, sorry that you have a need for this place. But I am glad you found it. On this web site, if she become a paying member, she can post in the private side. She just has to remember to log out each time. But I think she wants a different web site. There is another large web site called Pandora's Aquarium it mostly has female members, but they do let guys on there also. If your wife is a survivor also, she should register as a survivor so that she will have full use of the site. If she is only the wife of a survivor she should let them know and she will be limited to the sections where partners of survivors can go.
Hope this helps.
Clifford

Edited by lostcowboy (03/03/08 05:07 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.