Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 20 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63221 Topics
442075 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#208398 - 03/02/08 08:45 AM Making decisions
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have my whole life -a major prpblem making decisions--------------about my life--------------what is good and what isnt-------------------------it scares me-------------------i get guilt feelings-------------------i mull over this so long-------------------------not knowing what is good or not---------------------i beat myself up ---------------then if i finally make a decision-------------------------if it doesnt go the way i wanted it to-------------------------i crumble----------------------------------------------------at times i just dont know what to do----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i am now facing yet another decision----------------------------------which has been working my nerves the last few weeks-----------------------------------my job doesnt take care of me any more----------------------i need to move on-------------------------------the problem is--------------------------------------------i have a chance to move on and improve my life-------------------------yet the company i would like to go to---------------------------they say they cant talk to me-----------------------------------because of some conflect of intrest-with the company i work with now------------------------------------------------------------so i would have to get a letter from my boss---------------------------------------------stating he would release me to be able to work at this other company------------------------------------its all bull to me----------------------------but that is the way it is------------------------------my present boss is a dick--------------------he is the sort -that if he finds out you are leaving-----------------------------he will fire you right there on the spot-------------------------so if i ask for this letter-------------------------to be able to discusss possible employment-at the other co------i could end up with no job-----------------------that brings on that scared gut feeling----------------------i guess i need to ask the manger at the new co---------------------------if he is prepared to hire me-----------------------if i get caned-------------------------------------------yet i would not know pay scale-----------------------or anything else-------------------------------------------------because he can not discuss this with me until i get this letter-------------------------------------------------------------------------------so i dont know what to do----------------------------------------------i know where i am at now----------------------------------is not working--------------------------------------------and i need to move on---------------------------------------------in the past i would just jump to things making my life worse-----------------------------i am trying to avoide that--------------------------------------------yet another screwey part of my life---------------------------------------decision making--------------------doing it right and feeling good about it--------------------------the crap never ends------------------------------steve

#208425 - 03/02/08 10:52 AM Re: Making decisions [Re: sabata]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Wow Steve that is a tough decision. I do not have any real answers but if you feel that the other place would hire you then I personally would go for it and ask the boss for the release of the non compete clause which I believe is what your talking about. Of course he will probably fire you if he is as you say a bad guy but essentially that would release you from his service and you could accept the other job. Better still you could just tell him you want to quit and move on. I just don't know. Know this though You are stronger than you think you are. YOu have gotten this far all on your own. I believe in you Steve and you can to the right thing.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.