Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, don64), 8 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443285 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#201941 - 01/28/08 01:11 AM Sea of Suffering
Marinan Offline

Tears descending from a silvery moon. Nocturnal bodies taste sweet ambrosia as madness takes one lonely man on a voyage through the oceans of anguishing discord. Not even shadows to comfort me until they see I am of use for their thirst for blood. A sacrifice forever to meet the desires of their heart.

Forever lost at sea. As I thirst for water to drink there is only blood keeping the vessel afloat. Where before the seas were merely made from my tears, now I am dry inside. My bones do not lie, but I am a corpse still lost. Cursed to never meet land again. I think I see something close.

What is it that I see other than another ship, devoid of life. There is no living ahead for me. No hope, I will never dream again without fear.

#201946 - 01/28/08 02:33 AM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: Marinan]
John Ireland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Chicago
you'll NEVER walk alone... i HAVE journeyed where you describe... & i totally "get" all you share... always dream~~~dare~~~dive & i am here, john :):):)

#208226 - 03/01/08 12:04 PM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: Marinan]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Marinan,

Quote:
No hope, I will never dream again without fear.

Hope. This is what you and I so desparately need. And lack. Life without hope is very, very empty feeling.

A therapist in my 20's (about 20 yrs ago) once asked me if I thought I had a future. I was baffled by the question, because I lived so in my rational thoughts I could only consider of course I had a future. Logically. But, emotionally, no I didn't feel I had a future, deserved a future. Emotionally I was dead, asleep or cut off. Without hope.

But Marinan, I know you can find hope and healing. Give it some time. Use the resources you have--they are so much better now.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#208258 - 03/01/08 02:58 PM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: LandOfShadow]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
There is hope. That faint light really is the end of the tunnel. It is not another train like we keep telling ourselves. We wil survive.

#208276 - 03/01/08 04:03 PM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: Marinan]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Marinan,

Originally Posted By: Marinan
No hope, I will never dream again without fear.

There was a time I felt like that too. I actually felt disappointed that I had survived another night. And when I started therapy I did it because I thought I was going insane.

But there is always hope, my friend. Always. Don't give up - you are worth it.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#442373 - 07/27/13 04:39 PM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: Marinan]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i have been lost in that sea.

but i have not been there for a long time.

i almost forgot what it feels like.

your description is very accurate.

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.