Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63360 Topics
443053 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#209655 - 03/08/08 11:02 PM Re: Do I have what it takes as a man? [Re: king tut]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Lewis, you continue to amaze me. While this was hard for my old head to follow I have to say I agree with your logic. It is not all black and white. Like all the deep true things of this life it is complicated. I do like that last quote. The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. I thought about that today when for some reason it was feeling very hard. I can do this. It will be that much sweeter a victory because of the difficulty of it and because I know what it cost me, pride will not be a problem.
Thank you for that encouragement.

Edited by Freedom49 (03/08/08 11:03 PM)

#209668 - 03/09/08 04:11 AM Re: Do I have what it takes as a man? [Re: spirit of winter]
Barney Offline

Loc: Southern Utah/Northern Arizon
Hey Spirit,

Beautifully written and well stated. I can relate to the place your in as well to Freedom's position. Your both doing great. Keep it up, stay close and focus on what you want vs what you don't have.

Jack

#209731 - 03/09/08 04:01 PM Re: Do I have what it takes as a man? [Re: Barney]
spirit of winter Offline
New Here

Loc: Weaver Alabama
Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot to know that i am not alone, and others feel the same as i do. And i also like what King Tut said. even though the foundation was built strong, some of the walls are crooked, now is restoration time.

Best wishes to eveyone!

I want to be me. I want to be whole. I want to be the loving person me and my wife and family deserve. Mostly I want to feel like I deserve to live without fear of people, of who I am, of intimacy, and without fear of a past I canít change.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.