Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
5 registered (finallyhere, woodenshoes, JW1230, petercorbett, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63645 Topics
444495 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#208498 - 03/02/08 06:02 PM Re: Happy Mardi Gras - Sydney Style [Re: clarivan12]
arronb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Perth
Hi Philip

I see you are new here ... welcome, I'm sorry you have to be here.

Not sure why you're thanking me, but your very welcome \:\)

I am glad you dropped in to help celebrate mardi gras \:D

#208502 - 03/02/08 06:25 PM Re: Happy Mardi Gras - Sydney Style [Re: MagRaith]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
arronb, that sounds fantastic! I can imagine what the cliffs feel like when you're on top of them. I'd love to see them up close and personal from the oceanside; as aboard a sailboat cruising the coast. When we were in Acapulco last summer, we rented jet ski's and explored a few miles of coastline (it was a calm day). If you've ever seen the cliff divers of Acapulco, you'll note that the cliffs are about 125 ft high, not 200. I can only imagine the waves crashing along that coast.

There are lots of good ports of call along that coast, I'm sure. But we haven't even started building the boat yet... Most of the design is done, but I still have to win that lottery! LOL I'm watching a Discovery Channel program about pirates, and I'm reminded to insist on that 30mm cannon hidden in a pop-up on the front and rear decks... remote controlled, of course.

I once again second Kurt's kudos on your original post, and I didn't mean to hijack that thought. If I had my yacht, I'd come visit you and take you for a sail. I love optimistic people. You put me in a great mood.

Regards,

Laz

P.S. I'm gonna go see those links you gave.

#208503 - 03/02/08 07:05 PM Re: Happy Mardi Gras - Sydney Style [Re: Lazarus]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oh, NOW I see what everybody is talking about! WooHoo! In New Orleans we have a Mardi Gras, and then the gay community has it's own 'mardi gras', called Decadence. It's on Labor Day weekend, sometime in Sept. Still very hot in New Orleans. Your Pics reminded me of the last few Decadence's I've attended.

I don't do drag, but I LOVE costume... (can someone tell me the difference???)

G'day!

Lazarus

#208514 - 03/02/08 07:49 PM Re: Happy Mardi Gras - Sydney Style [Re: Lazarus]
arronb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Perth
Hi Laz

Seems we do everything different ... it's Labor Day weekend here this weekend LOL

#30 in the pics is a man call Ron Muncaster, he's designed & paraded costumes for mardi gras since 1979 but doesn't do drag,
don't ask me what the difference is, I just go to look at the buff fellas and pretty colours \:D
Rons Costumes

Got my fingers crossed for a lottery win for ya soon Laz ...
I need a holiday

#208549 - 03/02/08 11:38 PM Re: Happy Mardi Gras - Sydney Style [Re: arronb]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oh baby, you and me, both! LOL

Living in Australia would be foriegn to me, even though we speak the same language (supposedly)... Christmas in the summertime? I've been all over the northern hemisphere, and Aus is very intrigueing to me.

Yes, keep those fingered crossed. I'll let you know when the nect crux is...

Lazaurs

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.