Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (J.R., Greg56, skyguy, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64200 Topics
448020 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#207140 - 02/24/08 02:33 PM raped anally..? ? ?........POSSIBLE TRIGGER(S)
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I had another,amongst several in the past few years,bowel movement and before i even had a chance as i removed my pants there was feces in my underwear and i was horrified.

I'm so fed up with "issues" surfacing when it comes to being molested,i had a physical from my doctor about 6 months ago and he told me i have an enlarged prostrate(although i told him i was sexually abused as a kid) and i explained this recurring problem and it's humiliating me now.

I'm not sure,but damn sure convinced,if i was sodimized as a kid however as far back as i can remember i have always had problems with my rearend(for lack of a better term and shame based thoughts) and now i'm ready to just give up....i take at least 2 showers a day and i never feel clean enough not to mention when i have episodes of what i call "oozing"....and it's getting fuckin old FAST.....my point is what can i do, i'm fed up with all the issues i'm forced to deal with EVERYFUCKINGDAY.....little feedback and/or perspective if anyone has had this or similiar problems can help, with my frustration and why this happens at all..could this simply be that my prostrate gland is this way as a result of age or is it that i was / was not sodimized....at this point your guess is as good as mine.

Coop

#207237 - 02/25/08 12:34 AM Re: raped anally..? ? ?........POSSIBLE TRIGGER(S) [Re: thecoopstah]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
Coop, I was raped (sodimized)in 1977. I have had bleading hemorid problems and anual leakage for years. The only thing that I can suggest is that you keep Prepration H and Tucks with you discreatly. Use it every time that you take a dump. Because it will tighten up the mussle tissue, and reduce the leaks. This is all that I can suggest for your problem .
I take a couple of baths every day because I have felt dirty for over 30 years
There is no way in hell that any one is going to put any thing up my ass. They will just have to find another way to do a prostrate exam. I don't care if they have 10 medical degrees.

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#207282 - 02/25/08 11:15 AM Re: raped anally..? ? ?........POSSIBLE TRIGGER(S) [Re: OKIE MIKE]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I do actually have preperation H wipes therefore i'll use them although i didn't quite understand when you said "keep Prepration H and Tucks with you discreatly"

did you mean take them with me so obviously i'll have them in case i do have an issue or bowel movement..??

I appreciate your candor some people dance around certain words and/or issues whereas just coming right out with it clears any confusion for the other person.

Thank you for your suggestions and i comepletely agree with you 100% not letting anyone put anything up your ass....10 medical degress or otherwise.Good for you , use your personal power and your voice ...no one has a right to convince you to do something you're not at all comfortable with and that means up to and including doctors.

God bless you.

Coop

#207288 - 02/25/08 11:28 AM Re: raped anally..? ? ?........POSSIBLE TRIGGER(S) [Re: thecoopstah]
dancr6 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: georgia
Coop, my molester also raped me anally and I have had anal "issues" all my life. I have reoccuring bouts of itching and burning. the wipes helped and I have had a few colon tests that I had to be put to sleep for before I could agree to. There is a blood test called a PSA that is an indicator of your prostrate health and it is non-invasive. My doctor says he will not have to use his finger as long as the PSA is low. "Damned right you won't" :-)

#207336 - 02/25/08 02:56 PM Re: raped anally..? ? ?........POSSIBLE TRIGGER(S) [Re: dancr6]
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
Hey Coop. I have had problems as well. I have bleeding frequently (the Dr.s can't find anything on 3 scopes - they attribute it to internal hemorrhoids). I also have had chronic prostate infections since i was 18. I was also diagnoses with irritable bowel syndrome several years ago. Whether these issues are related to my abuse (anal sex from age 8-14) or not, each time they occur, it brings back memories, shame, fear, etc. I believe at some level that our bodies do store memories at some level, and that these can affect our physiology.

I have done a lot of work on trying to deal with the issues without anger or anxiety, and they go away more quickly. Seeing the blood in the toilet bowel used to scare me to death, now its just a nuisance. The prostatitis causes me some generalized pain in my legs and back, and the tip of my penis feels like it's being burned, but again, I usually wear tight underwear, take advil and get on. It took me more than 35 years to get to this point, but now that I'm nearly 45, I figure I'll be able to take the old age stuff with a smile on my face \:\)

I'm so sorry we have to deal with any of this shit. I am glad you brought up this subject - it is always hard to discuss and it was brave of you.

thanks
Dan

Marge Simpson

#207355 - 02/25/08 04:22 PM Re: raped anally..? ? ?........POSSIBLE TRIGGER(S) [Re: dannym]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
Coop , to anser your Question . It is for use when you are away from home and have to go.

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.