Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
12to17 (58), Aaron7712 (48), Defiance Is Best (46), Interpreter (30), Kenn (55), RichardPaulPoill (68), soul (34), Tyler845 (27)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63808 Topics
445577 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#207055 - 02/23/08 10:28 PM Re: Can Moderators adjust some settings? [Re: ericc]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

ericc,

Could you be more specific? I'm not sure what question you're asking.

I seem to have no particular issues following the timeline for posts in threads. All of them have a date and time of posting, or if posted within the last couple days it says something like today or yesterday at such and such a time.

I think the default settings in your preferences are set for Central Standard Time USA. You can change that + or - however many hours you are location is away from that.

Also it may help clear up some confusion if you are in "threaded mode" to go to your preferences and change that setting to "flat mode".

Whatever the case please stay in touch on this issue and we'll try to help you get it ironed out.

John

#207062 - 02/23/08 11:57 PM Re: Can Moderators adjust some settings? [Re: WalkingSouth]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

John,

Here is an example of what I am talking about, though I will try and adjust my settings and see if that helps. Notice how the date goes from '#XXXXXXXX - 4' to '#XXXXXXXX - An actual date':

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3118/datebf8.png

I usually only gets dates if the post in the last few days, otherwise I get the '- 4' for anything earlier than that. Thanks for taking a look, though it may just be the way I have my setting set.

Eric

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.