Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (VASurvivor), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63408 Topics
443325 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#206822 - 02/22/08 09:04 PM Re: Is this rite? [Re: xxpillboxx]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I was once like you xpb,
You would be surprised at how many of us have had the same experiences and feelings. I used to think everyone knew what happened but nobody believed me when I told so I stopped telling. 25 years later and many rehabs later I finally had a therapist I trusted enough to tell my story of what I went through. What I learned was that what happened was almost textbook abuse. This changed how I felt about myself and I started seeking more answers. This site has been a great help weather dealing with abuse or just life issues we all go through. Read some of the posts or maybe search the site for something you would like to know and I bet you find posts on similar subjects.

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#206882 - 02/23/08 01:05 AM Re: Is this rite? [Re: Lazarus]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
I agree with Laz pillbox. Take care of you! Do what you have to survive and get help. We are here if you need us just tell us what we can do for you. Anyway we will listen. Glad your here. Your a good guy and smart to come here.

#206975 - 02/23/08 03:31 PM Re: Is this rite? [Re: Lazarus]
xxpillboxx Offline
New Here

Loc: NY
I have nevr been soo messed up as i am now....i used 2 have evrything all labeld up...but now all kinds of things spin in my head....i dont think my take on the situation is rite....im 19..i have been around this person since i was 16..it was nothing i evr thought of or wanted or evn had the littlest desire for...now...somtimes i hate them but somtimes i love them.....i mean love them and i dont know why..and im talking a dysfunctional way not the family relation tpe thing it shuld have been.....and its soo tru like evrybody here says...nobody beleves anybody...i told my shrink once and they put me on diff. meds.....funny huh

#206976 - 02/23/08 03:33 PM Re: Is this rite? [Re: xxpillboxx]
xxpillboxx Offline
New Here

i guess i shuldnt have said my age.....my bad

#206978 - 02/23/08 03:35 PM Re: Is this rite? [Re: xxpillboxx]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Pillbox,
Feelings are feelings and just that. It is only when we act on the bad feelings that bad stuff happens. Keep taking the meds and try to level out your emotional roller coaster and you will be able to see things better and make better decisions. Hang in there. It does get better.

#206983 - 02/23/08 03:55 PM Re: Is this rite? [Re: Freedom49]
xxpillboxx Offline
New Here

hey...i take evrything i can get my hands on..i do all kinds of drugs all the time...i have all kinds of bad faults...i culdnt face myself if i didnt have drugs

#206985 - 02/23/08 04:10 PM Re: Is this rite? [Re: xxpillboxx]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

YOU are not nearly as bad as you believe you are. You are just in a BAD situation.

#207010 - 02/23/08 06:38 PM Re: Is this rite? [Re: Freedom49]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

xpb,

I don't exactly know what is going on with your situation, but it sounds to me like you may have been pulled into something that you rather wished never happened. I can tell you that is exactly what happened to me, though my circumstances may be a little different. Take care of yourself right now, and if you feel you are stuck in a situation you want to get out of then work on getting out of it. Without knowing the details of what has gone on it is hard to say exactly what to do, but keep reaching out to others. You are worth treating yourself well and getting yourself to a better place.

Eric

#208198 - 03/01/08 08:46 AM Re: Is this rite? [Re: ericc]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
xxx,

It's sad that you're needin so many drugs just to get through it, but I am glad that you've seen a Therapist or Phychiatrist. Can you tell us a little about that? Do you still see them?

I hope you're reading around a bit here, especially the Survivor Stories if you have the stomach for it cause some of it is really bad and some of it is not as bad, but it's all bad. See if you can figure out why.

And then ask yourself if your situation is bad. If it is, there is help.

Thinking of you,

Lazarus

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.