Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (traveler, caesar14, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443434 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#206426 - 02/20/08 07:13 PM telling people
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
i think it's the last thing people want to do

i've been thinking about telling my friend so that i can talk to him about things of that nature, he has his problems, and when he's depressed he'll phone me up or ask me to go and play snooker to talk. i've never told him about me, he's the only person that i think i could talk to about things like this. but then he would get freaked out wouldn't he, maybe he wouldn't believe me, he always thought i was quite a strong boy in school i think, i mean i was small and slightly built, but i don't think he ever thought i was weak of mind to have let something like that happen, i always try to make out i'm a strong person.

maybe it will destroy who he thinks i am, he will look at me differently

have you ever told your story to a friend? do you regret it?

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#206450 - 02/20/08 08:39 PM Re: telling people [Re: king tut]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I told someone who was very close to me last week. She did not take it very well.
I have had more positive outcomes from disclosure than negative.
You might want to read the section on disclosure before making the move to tell someone.
http://www.malesurvivor.org/ArchivedPages/singer3.html

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.