Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63638 Topics
444455 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#206402 - 02/20/08 05:05 PM .
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 04:15 PM)

#206417 - 02/20/08 06:32 PM Re: what would you do?... [Re: bardo213]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Don't let the world put you into their mold. Be true to your self deep down inside you. You know who you are and how you feel. I know it is very hard to ignore when everyone is pushing your buttons. When I was little and was teased a lot I was told to just smile and agree with them what ever they said. When they stopped getting a rise out of me they quit because it was not fun anymore and they looked stupid for keeping it up. This may be true on your level now too. You and your GF know what you are like. It kind of would bother me too however if my GF was flirting with others if she is out with me too. Not sure what to say about that except find someone who want to just be with you. You could pay more attention to her and maybe that would help. Just a suggestion. Hang in there. It is a tough situation in a small town. Thanks for posting this.

#206470 - 02/20/08 09:33 PM Re: what would you do?... [Re: Freedom49]
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
Have you ever pulled your friends aside individually and told them, you don't appreciate the gay jokes and tell them how it makes you feel. If they are good friends, they would accept that. If they don't then, there you have it. I know about bringing the gf around you friends and having her flirt with them. It's really hard being affraid of losing a girl especially to a friend. I've walked in on my best friend having sex with a girl I had just began dating. You know what though, her flirting doesn't necessarily mean she wants to sleep with your friends. Maybe it's just becaus she likes you and she wants to get to know your friends. I guess it depends on what kind of flirting. Right now your learning about whether or not she can be trusted. Perhaps It would help to tell her how you feel as well.

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#206610 - 02/21/08 03:24 PM . [Re: endlessjourney]
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 04:15 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.