Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (CafeMan), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443361 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#205872 - 02/18/08 01:23 PM Scategories
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Ok....I got one we can beat up on: AMERICANS!!!

99% of all abused Amercian boys were abused by FELLOW AMERICANS.

THUS...Americans must be evil! Seems freakin logical to me.

I mean let's look at some of the other categories under current scrutiny:

Religious People: DANG baby!!!! There sho is a whole lotta CSA going on there...ain't there!!! You got all those people in positions of power and influence...abusing their positions of power and influence....molesting children and all.... Let's put THIS category on the list...shall we? ALL religion must be a spawning ground for CSA!

Teachers: Holy Crud Baby!!!! TEACHERS. There sho is a lotta CSA going on tween teachers and kids. Hmmm...logic tells me that all TEACHERS be evil and must be stopped.

Parents: OMG!!!! Parents!!!!! Do you realize how many guys at this very site were CSAed by PARRENTS??? DANG BABY...let's piss on PARENTS!!!

The Police: Dang baby!!...I heard a couple of stories about Police messing with some kids...abusing their authority and all. Logic is telling us something there...I just know it!!!!!

Suburban Dwellers: Why do you know that there's CSA going on out there in them suburbs??? Well yeah!!! Its true!!!! It happened to me!!!

Inner-City Dwellers: No bleepin...bleep!!! Yeah!! I heard that there's a ton of CSA going on in the cities of this country. Let's take care of them cities baby!!!!!

So then I gots tah thinkin!!!! I thought "Rob...ya know what? What Rob....there's one great BIG cagtegory everyone be overlookin....no sht Rob...what's that? AMERICANS! Look at all the AMERCICANS out there doin all that CSA stuff" Then I said to my self "Rob...youz right!!! That's the best dang target I heard of yet!!!....let's hate AMERICANS."

Let's face it people...Christians and Religious type overall are being pinned with CSA out of convenience to the attackers. CSA is not about TEACHERS....snot about RELIGION.....snot about POLICE...its about HUMANS ABUSING THEIR POSITIONS OVER CHILDREN.

Tell me where I'm wrong.....PLEASE!! Tell me where religion (and you know I'm thinking Christianity) owns ANY more of the CSA responsibility than ANY OTHER CATERGORY.

Edited by Robbie Brown (02/18/08 01:44 PM)

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#205897 - 02/18/08 04:04 PM Re: Scategories [Re: Still]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Quote:
Tell me where I'm wrong.....PLEASE!! Tell me where religion (and you know I'm thinking Christianity) owns ANY more of the CSA responsibility than ANY OTHER CATERGORY

The Leaders of the Catholic Church own much responsibility for the cover up and thus contiuation of alot of CSA.

Stop Rob, just read my next para first \:\)

I know this doesn't amount to all Christian's but I have been screamed at for saying such a thing. I think that SOME Christian's are to connected at the hip to the organization.

Oh and by the way Rob, I agree 100% with the quoted statement, but sometimes it feels like people are calling me stupid by actually thinking I'm that ignorant that I think they represent what Christianity really is all about.

The Organization NEEDS to be denounced Rob. That doesn't mean I think you do.

Stay strong
Mike

#205898 - 02/18/08 04:20 PM Re: Scategories [Re: mogigo]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Rob ... i think you could go one higher.
the human race.

m

#205899 - 02/18/08 04:22 PM Re: Scategories [Re: mogigo]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Which organization needs to be denounced?

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#205905 - 02/18/08 04:37 PM Re: Scategories [Re: Still]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oop, sorry thought I was clear, The Catholic church.

#205907 - 02/18/08 04:50 PM Re: Scategories [Re: mogigo]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

If "Catholisim" is an official harbinger of CSA cases, then it needs to be dealt with. Like the Nazi party. the Nazi institution in and of itself was evil by its very nature.

We can denounce any category of poeple and things we want. Until the harmful issues are dealt with, nothing will happen. You're not gonna make the Cath Church go away by denouncing it. You CAN however prosecute the shnikies out of the offenders and anyone who protects/shields them from justice.

I wont get into doctrine wars here. I'm not Chatholic. My premise is that categorcal assignment of blame is loaded with rediculous injustice.

Example: We ought to call for the destruction of the public school system given that so many teachers perp kids under their control....and some school boards sweep CSA cases under the rug..hide them..move the offender on to another town.another state.

Why dont i hear anyone calling for the condemnation and dis-assembly of the USA public school system?

Rather, let's place blame for evil acts on the evil doers and their enablers. Burn down the crack-house...not the whole farging neighborhood.

Edited by Robbie Brown (02/18/08 05:02 PM)

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#205912 - 02/18/08 05:13 PM Re: Scategories [Re: Still]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Rob, you said a mouthful. If I know that the school systems "leaders" are hiding/protecting perps then god yes, it needs to be torn down and rebuilt. Same with the church. But what I will never say is that it shouldn't be rebuilt.

And if the highest people in the U.S of A feel they need to defend/hide/protect pedophiles then yes it needs to be denounced, brought down and rebuilt so that it can be what it was originally intended to stand for.

Corruption needs to be removed Rob, extremley if necessary.

Mike

Mike

#205913 - 02/18/08 05:23 PM Re: Scategories [Re: mogigo]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Agreed!

Now...
MY perps were arrogant star jocks. Let's tear down the institution of organized sports in North America (not letting Canada off the hook this time). We'll get rid of arrogant little gladiators and their enabling coaches.

Why not? Is MY CSA any less horrible than the guys who got perped by priests? Dont I deserve justive too. Dang it! Tear down the NFL!!!!

OK...Now, given all that....once we've torn down the institutions and all the pedophiles are free-agents, does the rate of CSA go down at all? I THINK not. I THINK that this planet has a certain number of perps and they will perp regardless of what category/club/organizatio/school/etc they belong to.

Someone capable of CSA is going to commit CSA. They are fkd in the head no matter what their nametag or T-shirt says.

(offered as an intellectual debate...not personal with my pals \:\) )

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#205914 - 02/18/08 05:42 PM Re: Scategories [Re: Still]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
not letting Canada off the hook this time

Love it \:\) \:\)

I guess what I'm trying to say is, YES tear it ALL down if "IF" the highest leadership is of the Org is covering it up. If the loser coach had of been reported to the highest body of organized sports and they moved him to another school, then yes, tear it down and rebuild. I think that coach would have been removed at the very least and been charged ideally. The church is the only place it was brought to the attention of the highest body and allowed to continue. Same with the USA, brought to the attention of the highest body it was cut out like the cancer it was. Who's higher than the pope? No one, if God was asked, would he have said "just bury it and transfer them to somewhere else".

They didn't live up to the ideal's of their organization, organized sport passed the test, the US of A passed the test. The Catholic church did not, therefore TEAR IT DOWN, rebuild and get what you fucking stand for right. Bush.....yipes god forbid you have me defending the guy, would not have covered it up and moved them so they could re-offend, the church did.

Mike

#205916 - 02/18/08 06:08 PM Re: Scategories [Re: mogigo]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Rob I love your rant. I agree 100%. Why pick one or two catagory's or institutions. Let's shove the whole kit and kabootle out the door, innocents and guilty alike. look bigotry is bigotry no matter whose face it is on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.