My name is Tyler and I am 19. My mother and aunt abused me from ages 4-16.

it started out with foot fetish play, making out, and oral sex at age 4. all of my "firsts" (oral, loss of virginity) would be carried out with my mom. my aunt would film them using a video camera. after my mom was done with me she could have a go...

at age 7, they threw a huge party celebrating my future loss of virginity. they told me that at 10 pm on saturday, i would lose my virginity to my mother. there was cake and all kinds of presents, the party went on for two days...

they had this alarm clock in the kitchen. i remember that at 10 when it went off we ran to my mothers bedroom, got naked, and had sex. my aunt filmed every bit of it. afterwards my aunt hosted a "talk show" where we both discussed it. she made me describe how my mother felt on the inside in sickening detail, that went on for two minutes. after that i had sex with my aunt...and my mom filmed...

they put such a strong emphasis on the ages in the talk show...and that it was "family sex..." and how a "seven year old boy enjoying sex with his 27 year old mother and 35 year old aunt is a rare and beautiful thing..."

i have seen that video upwards of 100 times now...

the day i turned eight, my mom said "i think you're old enough to start having anal sex." this was now a "birthday present." this was also caught on film, and likewise, i had to do my aunt afterwards...

nearly every day i would have to have sex with them. we all slept in the same bed...

when i was seven my mom bought me a pomeranian puppy named sheila. when sheila was in heat, my mom would make me have sex with her. adn they would tape it and make more "trading cards."

when i was 12, i got too big to have sex with sheila so she bought me a golden retreiver named lucy. it was deja vu all over again...

there was lots of other sick stuff, too. we had "trading cards," basically polaroid pictures with sex stuff and we would hold "swap meets" all the time and trade cards.

she started a custom line of clothing called "incestwear" using a bunch of white t-shirts, a scanner, a printer, and iron-on image paper.

the shirts would always have a picture of me on it, just being naked, or having sex with my mom, aunt, or dog...and would have brainwashing slogans everywhere.

"proud to fuck my mom"
"family sex is the best"
"to have sex with your dog is showing true loyalty and love"

that was just a sample...there were hundreds of shirts, hundreds of slogans, hundreds of pictures...

they would also play a game called "scrawl," where every inch of my body was covered in pro-incest propoganda in sharpie. i would discover the slogans throughout the day using mirrors...

we would write songs and sing about "family sex" and record them to cassettes. in the songs, i was always proud of what i did... it was all we would listen to in the car...

at fourteen and a half, i found out all this was wrong in health class and i didn't believe it. not until the end of the course, the day before my fifteenth birthday, did this all start to feel very, very wrong...that day, i stopped having sex with them.

when i was 16, they both tied me up and raped me seven times over the course of a year...

the last thing they did was coerce me into having sex with them three times one month ago...

i hate my life...i wish they would die for what they did to me...and it's confusing as hell because i love them at the same time, too...