Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441811 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#205642 - 02/17/08 08:27 AM Membership after initial registration, etc...
BMF Offline

Loc: Toronto
Hi,

I originally registered back in December of 2006 (I think). Then, a few days ago, I joined as a full-fledged member of MaleSurvivor. My wife recently posted under the Friends and Family section. Both of our information shows as "New Here". When will mine show up as "Member"? I know it may seem petty, but I feel that it's an important step for me. Is there a form of "graduation"?

Also, I haven't been able to figure out how to add things to my watch list. Can someone please tell me?

Thanks,
BMF

#205672 - 02/17/08 10:23 AM Re: Membership after initial registration, etc... [Re: BMF]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Your status changes depending on how many posts you make. I'm not sure the scale, but I know after a certain number, yours will change. \:\)

As for watched list, I only know that when you post there's that button to hit near send. I don't know about ones you haven't started yourself though. \:\( Sorry. \:\(

#205681 - 02/17/08 11:26 AM Re: Membership after initial registration, etc... [Re: AndyJB2005]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
BMF,

You should soon show as a full member. Can you get onto the members' side yet? If not PM Nathan abotu that and he will add you.

You can watch a topic by clicking on the "Topic Otions" tab at the top of the first post in a thread, which brings down a menu. The third option is "Add topic to your watched topics".

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.