Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (96789594, petercorbett, Sonata1, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63851 Topics
445847 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#205642 - 02/17/08 08:27 AM Membership after initial registration, etc...
BMF Offline

Loc: Toronto
Hi,

I originally registered back in December of 2006 (I think). Then, a few days ago, I joined as a full-fledged member of MaleSurvivor. My wife recently posted under the Friends and Family section. Both of our information shows as "New Here". When will mine show up as "Member"? I know it may seem petty, but I feel that it's an important step for me. Is there a form of "graduation"?

Also, I haven't been able to figure out how to add things to my watch list. Can someone please tell me?

Thanks,
BMF

#205672 - 02/17/08 10:23 AM Re: Membership after initial registration, etc... [Re: BMF]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Your status changes depending on how many posts you make. I'm not sure the scale, but I know after a certain number, yours will change. \:\)

As for watched list, I only know that when you post there's that button to hit near send. I don't know about ones you haven't started yourself though. \:\( Sorry. \:\(

#205681 - 02/17/08 11:26 AM Re: Membership after initial registration, etc... [Re: AndyJB2005]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
BMF,

You should soon show as a full member. Can you get onto the members' side yet? If not PM Nathan abotu that and he will add you.

You can watch a topic by clicking on the "Topic Otions" tab at the top of the first post in a thread, which brings down a menu. The third option is "Add topic to your watched topics".

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.