Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
2 registered (susie, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441426 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#219029 - 04/19/08 12:33 AM Re: What moved you to RECOVERY [Re: healing_inside]
Marinan Offline

Jacob,

Trying to get people to know what happened to me makes me feel less than human. I went through a phase where I almost went to my room to undress and get ready to please some adult guys that wanted to buy me, years after I had been abused. How many teenage girls do you know are argued with whether or not they are virgins after they've been forced to have sex?

I can barely remember the time that I didn't want to get naked on all fours and thank any man for the attention they'd give me if they would so much as spit in my face. Don't get me started on what I would want to do with people that spoke disrespectfully to me, I always wanted to repay insults with sexual favors.

I'm a heterosexual man, but child grooming has led me to taste semen whenever I listen to another man talk to me, almost for any reason. I feel like a concubine, and I sometimes feel like I was harvested like a crop or sent to the slaughter house like some ANIMAL.

I'm not in some backwater South Asian country, or an African land locked hell hole, this is happening to me in America. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness. It includes Asians, it includes Native Americans, it includes African Americans, it includes women, BUT IT DOESN"T INCLUDE GANG RAPED LITTLE BOYS THAT JUST WANT A CHANCE IN LIFE.

18 years have passed since I was sodomized by an entire rape squadron of five young men that looked as if they were going into the house for no other purpose. I didn't need to hear the constant back biting shrews that don't have the brains to know that any human being can be hurt sexually the way I have.

If you think that our Court Systems have nothing to do with it think again. Because of a divorce I had to visit "My father" far too often. I told no one that I was drinking my milk from something other than a bottle during this time period. SO I had to go to my criminally insane biological father's house and work there as a boy bitch for other guys while my Mother cluelessly waited for my return to my real home.

NO ONE in my family knows what happened. But I know what happened, and I'm sick and tired of listening to women being the focus of attention for everything. Rape is a life style for me... All it needed to be like that would be for me to have been raped just once so I could remember it for the rest of my life. No... I was a concubine. Once a boy bitch always a boy bitch.

You really want to know why the country is going to Hell? Its because of both women and men are being treated as less than human. Just pay attention to the flames while Rome is burning instead of listening to the orchestra, please!

#219599 - 04/21/08 11:38 PM Re: What moved you to RECOVERY [Re: Marinan]
grover Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Tennessee
there was an article in one of the local newspapers by a femi-nazi journalist who did a piece on how boys should be taught how to behave so that women would not be the victims of abuse and proceeded to list all the resources available to women in the area.

I responded with statistics on the number of men that are also the victims of abuse and that it was a problem that effected BOTH sexes.

her reply was less than flattering, saying that the problem was far worse for women since there were more of them. Bitch.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.