Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (ethereo222, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63229 Topics
442159 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#205616 - 02/17/08 12:49 AM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: blue swan]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Hi blue swan,

I'm glad to hear from you! Actually, I've been quite concerned about you! Really.
Originally Posted By: blue swan

every time i see him i feel weak and frighted. is this normal?

Yes! Of course! I would be very, very frightened to be around someone who abused me sexually. Terrified even. Blue swan, I really hope you can take some steps to protect yourself. Sexual abuse is a serious thing. No one is lucky to have been abused sexually. Many people will tell themselves that is wasn't so bad, it's over so I'll just forget about it, I shouldn't create a problem by telling people but that is not true. I really hope you can tell people that can help you. And certainly believe you. Why do you say the police make you look bad? They should help protect you, and not do something to make things harder. And have you talked to your mom?

I'm curious how old you are. We have a wide range of ages here.

Thanks for talking more here. I hope it's helpful. I hope you can tell us more. I'll be thinking of you, and wishing you well.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#205693 - 02/17/08 12:06 PM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: blue swan]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
I wish you all the best in your therapy and all the days ahead for you. Do not feel bad about not wanting to go to the police right now. I would suggest contacting the local child welfare authorities anonamously. They can investigate the business these two own and you do not have to become more involved than that unless you want to.

#205722 - 02/17/08 04:22 PM Re: Triggers sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: blue swan]
Russ2 Offline

Blue Swan,

Thank you for posting about this very important matter. It is clearly a difficult and painful experience to discuss, even here.

I would just like to say that if you know those two individuals are continuing to sexually abuse children, then you should report them. If you're unable to do it openly, then at least sound the alarm anonymously.

Good luck, and take care.
Russ

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.