Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 67 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441384 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#204595 - 02/10/08 04:38 PM Triggers sexually abused by a gay "married" couple
blue swan Offline
New Here

Loc: Dundas/Dufferin Toronto
i was molested by a nehhbor and his “wife”,they are a gay “married couple” about 2 years ago and i thought i could forget. The wife has been to my house as recently as april of 2007 and we chatted spoke a what happened and “she” offered me money cuz she heard from friend I was thinking bout going to report it. I refused the money ands oon after all hell broke loose and now im in therapy. i said to “her” that I was about what they did and asked never to contact me again. Difficult cuz we all live in the Dufferin/Dundas area of Toronto in a Potugese community where everyone knows everyone .my life is in such turmoil. i and am now on celexa(an anti-depressant). i hate them and wish bad things happen to them. i am so worried now cuz they are regularly taking in younger boys to their homeopatic store where they abuse them on that bed in the back or upstairs where I was tied down and repeatedly raped until I was sore and I was choking on their cum.

Edited by walkingsouth (02/11/08 03:12 AM)

#204614 - 02/10/08 06:09 PM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: blue swan]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Hello blue swan,
I'm so very glad you have spoken out about this. I can't tell you how difficult and yet eventually a very good and positive a step that must be for you.

Did you eventually decide to report the abuse done to you? I hope you can trust your therapist and please tell him/her about what you know is going on in this homeopathic store. You have every right to speak out against abuses to yourself and others and are very courageous to do so. Good for you!

I have found a very supportive community here at this web site. I hope people here can be helpful to you! I glad you found us, and very sorry to hear about what happened to you.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#204650 - 02/10/08 10:20 PM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: LandOfShadow]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

blue swan,

If things are as you say, I think if possible it would be a good idea to communicate with you therapist what you know, and hopefully they would help you take the next step. What you are describing should not happen to anyone, and by speaking up to someone you can trust and who could help might really save others from the same experiences. Let us know here if there is anything anyone can do to help.

Eric

#204673 - 02/11/08 02:22 AM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: ericc]
scotia1 Offline

Blue Swan; They sound like very bad people to me. You however are a very brave and good person. You are doing the right thing by speaking up here and to authorities. Your efforts will not only help other children, but will also aid in your healing process. Welcome to our group of Child Sexual Assault Survivors.

Scotia

#204854 - 02/12/08 10:59 AM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: scotia1]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Blue swan, I want to let you know I'm thinking of you and hope when you can, you'd let us know more about how you are doing...

Take care

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#205081 - 02/13/08 10:16 PM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: LandOfShadow]
blue swan Offline
New Here

will get back my comp not working too well. new developmen on horizon

thanx for replies

Blue Swan

#205589 - 02/16/08 10:06 PM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: LandOfShadow]
blue swan Offline
New Here

Originally Posted By: LandOfShadow
Hello blue swan,
I'm so very glad you have spoken out about this. I can't tell you how difficult and yet eventually a very good and positive a step that must be for you.

Did you eventually decide to report the abuse done to you? I hope you can trust your therapist and please tell him/her about what you know is going on in this homeopathic store. You have every right to speak out against abuses to yourself and others and are very courageous to do so. Good for you!

I have found a very supportive community here at this web site. I hope people here can be helpful to you! I glad you found us, and very sorry to hear about what happened to you.

than u for kind word. my mom works opposite the street to them in a travel agency and she sees them go and leave to work. i go ther sometimes but i am afraid especiall of Walter who is the most aggressive of the 2.every time i see him i feelweak and frighted. is this normal?

#205591 - 02/16/08 10:07 PM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: scotia1]
blue swan Offline
New Here

Originally Posted By: scotia1
Blue Swan; They sound like very bad people to me. You however are a very brave and good person. You are doing the right thing by speaking up here and to authorities. Your efforts will not only help other children, but will also aid in your healing process. Welcome to our group of Child Sexual Assault Survivors.

Scotia

i am very frighted of reporting to cops.they make me look like i do wrong

#205592 - 02/16/08 10:11 PM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: blue swan]
blue swan Offline
New Here

thank u for yore email ernestto but your email came bak
so you 2 live in the area.

do not buy from dem

Edited by ModTeam (02/16/08 10:29 PM)

#205593 - 02/16/08 10:14 PM Re: sexually abused by a gay "married" couple [Re: blue swan]
blue swan Offline
New Here

anyway i am starting with new therapist at hospital next month so i hope it help bit.i get so angray when i think about what happen to me, maybe i a m lucki cuz my problem not as bad as some on this bord.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.