Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
9 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, dragon, 6 invisible), 64 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62502 Topics
438063 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#203464 - 02/04/08 02:44 AM 5 innocent boys received LIFE SENTENCES July 2007
John Ireland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Chicago
when will ALL be outraged that 5 innocent boys received LIFE SENTENCES by Chicago's FAILED JUSTICE SYSTEM & FAILED CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE as RAPIST Father Daniel McCormack received a paltry 5 years in prison this past crazed summer of 2007...

SHAME AGAIN ON THE VATICAN OF BLIND FOOLS!

For those 5 boys & ALL INNOCENT VICTIMS, I see a magical candle on the darkest path in these weird woods that I hope they will discover as soon as possible...

I hope you will share your candle of hope...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lads are brutally transformed by evil
Insane scars are permanent brandings
Frozen in fear is reality for too many
Endless torment has led many to death
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silenced screams transition to primal howling
Escaping these rabid psychos is possible
Nightmare Alley refuses to be destroyed
Terrorizing visions cause permanent damage
Epidemics like this MUST be obliterated
Nonsensical how ANY could deny this plague
Catastrophic casualties sadly continue to mount
Exhausting at times thinking of this real horror
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"17" unified cackles guide healing hopes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dream~~~dare~~~dive!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#203671 - 02/05/08 11:47 AM Re: 5 innocent boys received LIFE SENTENCES July 2007 [Re: John Ireland]
froggy12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Marlboro, MA 01752
Rage is good, it cleans you but now, what do you do with it?
Can you turn it around and make it useful, turn the rage into hope? To help another? Our wounds allow us to have compassion for others, as well as ourselves. Hate will destroy us.

We can't forget our pain nor should we try. But we have to grow, go beyond the past, because we are in the now. So keep on writing, get it out, then start the healing.

froggy

#204440 - 02/09/08 09:27 PM Re: 5 innocent boys received LIFE SENTENCES July 2007 [Re: froggy12]
John Ireland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Chicago
my rage has "transformed" & WILL BE totally NOW energy of my F.A.B. H.A.P.P.Y. self... years of feeling lost HAVE ENDED... this is such a shocking gift i NEVER dreamed would be mine... thanx for BEing YOU froggy dude...more than YOU could know!!! :):):) always dream~~~dare~~~dive, john :):):)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.