Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (gettingstronger, don64, takingitslow, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63236 Topics
442205 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#203011 - 02/01/08 09:48 AM Re: Do I fit in here? [Re: weapher]
MemoryVault Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Good for you, my friend! You've set some heavy wheels in motion over the last couple of days...hope they take you somewhere good!

David

#203013 - 02/01/08 10:23 AM Re: Do I fit in here? [Re: MemoryVault]
VictoryisRs Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
VLinvictus, Welcome! Yes, you belong--Discard your inner doubts to the contrary. When I discovered the Malesurvivor website, I too had doubts about whether this site was relevant to my situation. My abuse by an older uncle when I was 5 was very isolated and not chronic, but I lived in fear of him doing it again, and also feared being around other adults. When I read the horror stories of what other survivors had to endure I told myself that my situation wasn't relevant or as 'bad'. The reality is, CSA comes in many colors and severity may differ from person to person....what IS true for all of is--despite our history--is that we are ALL affected by it and we are here to heal. Abuse is abuse, no matter mild or severe. Thanks for making the brave step to speak up and get help--we're here for you! Peace-Jack

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.