Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
6 registered (CafeMan, traveler, Rich1967, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63414 Topics
443363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#202477 - 01/30/08 12:25 AM just immersing ourselves
John Ireland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Chicago
just immersing ourselves
in total freedom
with no cares
embracing what's natural
a swim of sensations

just immersing ourselves
realizing we are made of stars
casting off branded scars
dreaming with NO limits
an escape of healing

just immersing ourselves
reflecting our innocent births
with TOTAL acceptance
of HOW we ARE NOW
ALL found in WOW WOODS

deep deep DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP in fall freedom forever far-out family forest YOU are kookordially invited into my lyrically looney lefty labyrinth & YOUr ticket is YOUr TRUE SMILE...j>a>e>17 :):):)

AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO X17 :):):)

HE AH HI AH HO AH HE AH HI AH HO AH HE AHHHHHHHHHHHH X17 :):):)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4BwSlxYWGUI inspired & dedicated to a F.A.B. forever ahhhsome autumn lyrical leafy pal i KNOW as kolorFULLy kharismatic happenin' howard who first floated into my lost life at a fall manor of a new dawn... :):):) he TRUE~ly is someone ALL children need in their dream~~~dare~~~dive journeys :):):)

#202517 - 01/30/08 07:18 AM Re: just immersing ourselves [Re: John Ireland]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
John,

Cool poem, and I really enjoyed the video response to Justin Hayward. Schiller is one of my favorite poets, by the way. Have you read much of his work? I think you would enjoy it.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#202727 - 01/31/08 01:48 AM Re: just immersing ourselves [Re: roadrunner]
John Ireland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Chicago
mega thanx lyrical larry :):):) poetry saved my life literally & figuratively... :):):) glad you enjoyed my forever autumn video & justin hayward is what i call a MANgical MYSTical MUSE~ical spirit... i also like schiller & as a genealogy buff, i discovered i share great-grandparents with poet holderlin, a kindred pal of schiller... & YOU insipre me with both your coolio roadrunner & your "sacred place" philosophy :):):) have a wanderFULL one when YOU read and know you'll NEVER walk alone :):):) always dream~~~dare~~~dive... love n care, john :):):)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.