Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443078 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#203084 - 02/01/08 08:47 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: alphabravo]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
OK Carl I'll say it again - YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!!

To you and all the newly crowned Knights of MS - this fair maiden is in awe of your battle prowess and looks upon your bravery in awe. *mmm?, is it appropriate to curtsy or sweep my flowing skirts in a low bow*

ROCK ON........Trish

#203098 - 02/01/08 10:12 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: Trish4850]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

LOL!

Carl, I be much stirred to amusement by this kingdom of MS and the foray into the hoot owl realm of chicken parts! \:\)

Thy talent be wisely used!

John

#203112 - 02/01/08 11:43 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: WalkingSouth]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Awesome-ly creative!

Andy

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#203134 - 02/02/08 08:28 AM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: alphabravo]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

OOOOOOoooo Ren Faire..... If I can possibly find a way, I'll be there :-) Love Ren Faire's, been to the one near Lancaster PA quite a few times. Absolutely wonderful! While I was there I bought myself a bottle of HoneyMeade, wow was that good!!!

My wife says she'd love to go too, so crossing my fingers that plans, money etc, can all hold out!!!

#207430 - 02/25/08 10:23 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: awakening]
clarivan12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia -- DC area
i loved reading your post. it was well written and entertaining but the most important aspect of the story was you took a chance and it turned out great in the end. this was something i needed to read badly.

luv ya,
philip

#207588 - 02/26/08 06:58 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: clarivan12]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Ahhhh,

A late arrival.

Ye too shall be bestowed the title of Knight.

Hence forth, ye shall be known as Sir Philip of the clan of Gaybois.

Let it be known that these fine men have followed the Knights' code of chivalry:

*To never do outrage nor murder
*Always to flee treason
*To by no means be cruel but to give mercy unto him who asks for mercy
*To never force ladies, gentlewomen, widows or others
*Not to take up battles in wrongful quarrels for love or worldly goods

Due to the fine standing ye have with the Queen, let it be known that all fine gentleman have a seat at her highness' table. Which from this day forth shall always remain round.

This table, was created to have no head or foot, representing the equality of all who arrive to partake in the kingdoms finest ale. Yon fine drink shall be created by the famous alchemists Earl of Anheuser and Duke of Busch, the keepers of the brew.

Mount thy steeds, and commence unto the land of the glistening arch, thy Queen awaits yon arrival!

Queen Gayboi

#210956 - 03/15/08 11:55 PM Re: Old Queen and the Owl [Re: Scoutvictim]
tricitylady Offline
New Here

Your Majesty Queen Gayboi Carl,

My Lord, as one of your very much built, busty, curvaceous, full-bosomed, red-headed "serving wenches", I am so pleased that you enjoyed the festival last night. I realize that you abhore most social gatherings, but please do not hesitate to frequent our establishment, as your presence is always a great honor.

Your loyal servant,
Veronica from the isle of Roger

#216125 - 04/07/08 11:57 AM Re: Old Queen and the Owl [Re: tricitylady]
Darren Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The High Seas
Ahoy there, ye majesty! Garrr... Thy story bringeth forth a bountiful smile to me haggard olde pirate face. Might thy Kingdom welcome a tyred olde pirate from the Land of the Penguin? Arrrrrrr!

#216693 - 04/08/08 11:50 PM Re: Old Queen and the Owl [Re: Darren]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Ahoy, Pirate Darren from the land of Penguin!

Thy Queen has long pondered the formation of a band of knights to toil the waves of the big muddy, on the eastern edge of her majesties kingdom. If ye, a haggard olde pirate, wish to serve as leader of this band of protectors, thy Queen would honour yon service.

Be it known hence forth, ye shall be charged with the duty of building a fleet of barges to ply the flowing waters. Whence built, ye shall gather squires and school them in the fine art of water battles. All to gain favour of Queen Gayboi, and to fend off invading hordes from the far off land of the rising sun.

Thy Kingdom of St. Lou, shall be associated with ideals of justice, bravery and truth. Tis the virtues of my knights, and hence forth the virtues of yon pirates.

Accept this adventure and ye presence is graciously welcome.

Luv ya,
Queen Carl

#216817 - 04/09/08 01:18 PM Re: Old Queen and the Owl [Re: Scoutvictim]
Darren Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The High Seas
Arrrrrr... Aye, this olde Pirate accepteth yer Majesty's generous proposal! Shiver me timbers, I shall make it me solemn duty to protect yer Majesty's Kingdom from rogue forces and invading hordes!!! Arrrrr!! Aye, Yer Kingdom be now safe in me hands! Arrrrr!!!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.