Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, sportinrucks, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446837 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#202182 - 01/28/08 11:30 PM Old Queen and the Owl
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Hello everyone, this is a true story. I lived it last night, but I have to say, it was actually a very positive step for me.

The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Just a little background.

Until the WOR in October of 2007, I had been isolating. I totally cut out all social activities, and I found myself being a major recluse. In October I started a new business with my little brother. Until last night, I still had avoided social gatherings. I would deal with people in a business setting, but never could muster the courage to try socializing.

OK.... Now the Old Queen and the Owl

Once upon a time, in the not to distant past, the majestic "Queen Gayboi" and his 15 year younger brother, the "Prince Straightboi" deceided to host a special sporting festival. This festival would be the largest such event in the kingdom of St. Louis. We would get our townsfolk to pay for the right to try a brand new product, before it would be released to the "subjects".

The maker of this product would bring a bunch of samples and give us a special price, so we could offer deals to our "commoners", who love to play this sport. The manufacturer of this product sent two of his "Knights" to provide technical support. The old "Queen" and the young "Prince" gathered many of the court "Jesters" to help run this festival.

The festival started at 8 in the morn, and the old "Queen" started setting up for the merrymaking at 4. The "Prince", "Knights" and "Jesters" arrived about 7, and the loyal subjects were soon to follow. The sporting festival went off without a hitch, and was very rewarding to the "Queen" and "Prince". As the "Knights" saw how well the "Royals" could put on a festival, and in turn present the product, they began to plan a celebration.

The "Knights" offered to take the "Royals" and their "Jesters" out to a giant feast. The "Queen", who was much older than all the others, began to crave a nice juicy steak. Unbeknownst to the "Queen", the "Prince" and "Jesters" had talked the "Knights" into their choice of an eating establishment. The "Queen Gayboi" had avoided this institution for most of his life. Many of the kingdoms subjects enjoyed this restaruant, and it was flourishing throughout the land.

When the "Queen" found out the plans, he thought about how tired he was, and that this would be a great excuse to go back to the castle and not socialize. As the festival wore on, and everyone continued to make the "Royals" much money, the "Prince" kept prodding the "Queen". Finally as the festival came to a close, about 6 in the eve, the "Queen" relented, and agreed to go to the "Owl" restaruant.

"Queen Gayboi" was keeping a huge secret from the "Knights" and "Jesters". "Prince Straightboi" knew the secret, and he also knew how the "Queen" would feel out of place. This information caused the "Prince" to redouble his efforts to get the "Queen" to feel comfortable.

As our carriages arrived at the establishment, the "Queen" felt a bit cynical. He had never been inside this institution, and began to feel like he was a trader. The mood among the 9 other honored guest, was that of joy. They walked through the doors and found a table large enough for all. The "Queen" was amazed at how the restaruant was decorated, but the biggest shock was the way the "serving wenches" were clothed.

This establishment was commonly known as "Hooters", but the "Queen" knew they meant something about "Owls". The "Jesters" of course, wanted to enjoy their ale, and have some meager chicken parts. The "Prince" did his best to get the "Queen" to enjoy himself. All the "Queen" could do was stare in shock at the bright orange unmentionables these young girls, who brought us our mugs, wore as everyday clothing.

The "Queen" was careful to not partake of the ale, but did begin to enjoy himself. The closest the "Queen" got to steak, was something from the kingdom of "Philly" with onions, peppers and cheese. It was not the chicken scraps, the others ate, but it was being paid for by the "Knights". The "Prince" could tell the "Queen" was starting to loosen up, so he began to enjoy himself. As the night wore on they all began to talk and share the camaraderie.

The "Queen" started to ACT like he liked the built, busty, curvaceous, full-bosomed, blond "serving wenches", all the while worrying his guarded secret would get out. But, with a few well placed sexual innuendo, the "Queen" kept his cover, and the "Knights" and "Jesters" were none the wiser. Drinking games and much hilarity ensued, and all had a great evening. Even though the "Knights" were in the kingdom for business, this was a social gathering.

The Old "Queen Gayboi" had actually fought the fear of social events, and made a huge step towards ending his isolation. Deep down the "Queen" really did enjoy himself, but beagn to wonder why there isn't a place where the "serving wenches" could all be men. They could also wear their unmentionables, and many of the closeted loyal subjects of the "Queen", could enjoy chicken scraps with some sort of hot sauce. That may be a plan for the future, anyone interested in an investment deal?

The moral of the story...

Wether you're a "Queen", "Prince", "Knight" or "Jester" don't forget to try and be social. Also, let the "serving wenches" turn your head, it doesn't hurt to look.

Luv ya,
Queen Gayboi Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#202201 - 01/29/08 12:38 AM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: Scoutvictim]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
You are to much. that was very clever. Thanks I needed that.

Roger

#202260 - 01/29/08 08:55 AM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: Freedom49]
DanM Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
I also enjoyed reading your posting....it was entertaining!

Dan

#202266 - 01/29/08 09:24 AM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: DanM]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
That was cool. I'm SO freaking clueless I got excited and shouted "*OO*ers" when I figured it out \:\)

You are brave. I would have been hiding under the wall paper there.

#202303 - 01/29/08 12:47 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: Still]
buzz_key Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
VERY clever and entertaining and meaningful Carl...thanks

buzz

#202346 - 01/29/08 03:06 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl *DELETED* [Re: buzz_key]
awakening Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by awakening

#202349 - 01/29/08 03:21 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: awakening]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Guess I'm not sure what clan I'm in :-) I'm not a queen, nor am I a prince that likes to gawk and oogle the ladies. Places like hooters and strip clubs don't appeal to me at all.

#202395 - 01/29/08 08:22 PM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: JustScott]
Danbuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY state
Carl, not only a cleverly presented story but the huge step is the most important part of the story. Remember the feeling and the satisfaction from the experience of facing the fear and coming out smiling! Look at what you can do!

You go boy!

Peace,
Dan

#202487 - 01/30/08 01:17 AM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl [Re: Danbuff]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Hear Yee, Hear Yee...

To all who have concern!!!

The most honorable "Queen Gayboi", monarch of the kingdom of St. Louis, has ordered that all shall gather for a grand festival.

At this gathering, the "Queen" will bestow upon the "squires" of the Order Of MS, the most high honor of "Knighthood".

For their devotion to the Order of MS, and courage while fighting the dragons they face, the following shall be rendered to the level of "Knight".

-Roger, from the House of Freedom49
-Dan, from the Dynasty of DanM
-Robbie, Duke of the Browns
-Buzz, Lord of the Key
-Awake, from the Clan of "Prince Straightboi"
-Scott, from the Kingdom of PA
and
-Dan, the buff Longbowman of NY

By following the "Knight’s" Code of Chivalry they have promoted generosity, courtesy, compassion, and most importantly, loyalty.

It is so decreed by the "Queen Gayboi", that hence forth, these noble men shall be called "Knight" and can be addressed as "Sir" when drawing near.

This pronouncment has been made this 30th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2008.

Thank you,
"Queen Gayboi" Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#202518 - 01/30/08 07:40 AM Re: An Old Queen and the Owl *DELETED* [Re: Scoutvictim]
awakening Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by awakening

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.