Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (Shyshark, 2 invisible), 62 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62498 Topics
438052 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#20217 - 02/01/04 10:06 PM total going crazy, trigger
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
can't stop voices in my head, teling me how bad I am, how much I should not still be here. they tell me always to hurt myself, tell me i should e dead, I have been trying so hard not to litten to them, been trying so hard to not feel it, to not hear them, nothing make them go awy. I am not going to kill myself, never will i do that for them, but have been thinking it every dday this week, and it getss o hard to ignore it, but will not do it, I promise that to certain people here, but how do I get them to go away, to shut off, so I don't have to hear them and be scared so much of them. just wanting to beat them out of my head, want to shust off wha ti feeling in my body, feeling the burning, feeling what he done before, can't make the feelings leave, make me feel I am nothing but total crazy, trying to stay myself, and trying to be okay with it, honest. I am sosrry

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#20218 - 02/01/04 10:25 PM Re: total going crazy, trigger
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Leosha,

Sorry you are having such a hard week. I hope you can replace the voices with positive reaffirminations. Because you are a good person.

Take care,
Bill

#20219 - 02/01/04 11:59 PM Re: total going crazy, trigger
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Hey Leosha - Sorry you're having this struggle with things!!! Is there someway to decrease your stress? I imagine the voices get you frustrated and more stressed out. My experience is the voices get louder the greater your stress. I know you take medications...but it seems they're not effective now?

Sometimes, if I can get myself to calm down, control my breathing...I can try very hard to picture myself at a place where I can feel the stress levels go down...an imaginary asfe place. Most times the voices don't go away but their volume can be turned down.

I can understand that the voices put us through a great struggle; you have my support and prayers!

(((((((hugs))))))) Howard

#20220 - 02/02/04 11:47 AM Re: total going crazy, trigger
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Leosha please read my pm to you.

Your brother

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#20221 - 02/02/04 08:12 PM Re: total going crazy, trigger
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Leosha
I hope you are getting help, I feel that you're having a real bad time just now, and it's a brave man who puts his hand up and asks for help. I know how brave you've been so far, I hope it lasts a while longer.

As I said in my other post where you talk about the drugs you're using, I would seek another opinion on the amount and types of drugs that you take.
Maybe they don't suit you, mine didn't, and another doctor might just have different ideas.
But I'm no doctor, so this is just an idea.

Be strong
Dave

#20222 - 02/03/04 05:33 PM Re: total going crazy, trigger
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
I know how hard it is for you, I know you just want the voices to shut up, and I hope you can find a better way than hurting yourself, I am glad, and proud of you, that you posted here, it took a lot for you to try to find a better way to cope. I hope things can get better for you soon, and know I am always here for you, no matter what.

scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.